OtakuBoards

The Great OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery! [E] - Everyone's Invited!

Horendithas

Out of the final entries... Which one was your favorite?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the final entries... Which one was your favorite?

• Premonition
    • SunfallE
    • Sakura
    • Aaryanna_Mom
    • Rachmaninoff

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's actually going to be posted later this evening ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Hopefully there'll still be a few left unsolved by tomorrow morning for those of us who live in the GMT timezone. Always wondered why I was never around when the riddles were posted.[/SIZE]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER][IMG]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6841/mainbankv4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
First of all, congratulations to those who found one of the missing items! Each of you have earned a point. Here's an update on the points list.

[CENTER][B]Premonition[/B] - 3
[B]SunfallE[/B] -3
[B]Rachmaninoff[/B] - 3
[B]Aaryanna_Mom [/B]- 3
[B]Sakura[/B] -3

[B]Gavin[/B] - 2
[B]BKstyles[/B] - 2
[B]Hitsuzen[/B] - 2

[B]Sandy[/B] - 1
[B]Treble[/B] - 1
[B]Bloody Rose[/B] - 1
[B]XxXLolitaGothXxX[/B] - 1
[B]taperson [/B]- 1[/CENTER]

Now as was stated at the beginning of this event:

[INDENT][I]At the end of three rounds, those with the most points will enter a final battle for the title OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery Champion. Where a mysterious prize awaits you.[/I][/INDENT]
So it is now time for the final battle to commence to see just who will be the Champion. Now unlike the previous rounds you will not be hunting for clues but instead you will be hunting for an antidote. It is unfortunate but those of you who so diligently found the clues and gained the most points were also dangerously exposed to the phenomena that caused all the disappearances in the first place. As a result each one of you been changed into the opposite gender!

[CENTER][B]Premonition[/B], you have now become [B]Priscilla[/B]!
[B]SunfallE[/B], you have now become [B]Sunny[/B]!
[B]Rachmaninoff[/B], you have now become [B]Romona[/B]!
[B]Aaryanna_Mom[/B], you have now become [B]Aaryanna_Dad[/B]!
[B]Sakura[/B], you have now become [B]Sasuke[/B]![/CENTER]
Now, it took us a little time but Aaryanna and I have obtained an antidote that will turn you back to normal. However, once again the phenomena associated with the Bermuda Triangle has struck, scattering those antidotes across OtakuBoards! So each of you will need to find it within a week or the change will become permanent!

The rules for the final battle are simple. Each one of you must post in rpg style about searching the boards and finding the antidote. But like any voyage into unknown waters there are rules one must follow in order to succeed.

[LIST]
[*]You will only be posting once. From the beginning of your search to where at the very end you find the antidote and return to normal.
[*]You must have between 500 to 1000 words, no more, no less.
[*]Remember that the rating of the thread is [E]
[*]You have approximately one week to post, if a week has gone by and someone has yet to post... We will post indicating that the time is almost up. We will also give a concrete deadline at that point.
[*]Be creative! Remember you are competing against the other opponents.
[*]And finally... Have fun!
[/LIST]
Once all the posts are up we will be adding a poll to the thread that will give members a week to vote for the entry they like the best. The poll will close in one week. In the unlikely event that there is a tie then those of you who earned two points, will be asked to act as judges to pm either Aaryanna or myself with your choice out of the tie.

Now if there are any questions feel free to address them here, otherwise, get working on that post and getting turned back to normal! [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Do you want it to be in the style of an [B]OtakuBoards [/B]parody type deal? You know [B]Otaku City [/B]and all that.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]As the instructions state: [U]Be creative![/U] In other words, that's entirely up to you. Your only real restrictions are the rating [E] due in one week, and the word count. The rest is however you wish to do it. ;)[/COLOR]

All right, I'll be the first one to get this going. After all, I'd like to return to normal. lol

[CENTER]*****************************[/CENTER]
If someone had told Kathy that joining an online forum would result in her being turned into a man someday, she would have laughed at them. Such things did not happen in real life after all. But as she sat in front of her computer, with her now deeper voice and taller frame, she was far from laughing. [I]How is this even possible? This event, The Great OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery, is nothing more than a fun and silly scavenger hunt that two members came up with. [/I]

It just didn't seem real, how could it be? For days she ignored it, convinced it was a bad dream that she couldn't seem to wake up from. But as the deadline for when the gender change would be permanent approached, the more real it became.[I] What if I'm stuck like this?[/I] It was a thought she/he did not want to think about. Finally, with a hands that were shaking from nervousness she shot off a pm to the other creator of the event. Kathy had already talked to her daughter. But she had not been able to help her.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, a reply came back. It was short and to the point:[I] All we know is that where the antidote has landed, has something to do with your origins here at OtakuBoards.[/I] Kathy stared at it, as if doing so would somehow make thing clearer, but in the end, she finally closed it and went back to overlooking the contents of the entire boards. [I]My origins? What is that suppose to mean? [/I]

Quickly she hunted through her past posts for ones where she had explained what had brought her to OtakuBoards, but each and everyone of them was empty.[I] Now what?[/I] She wondered. Another thought occurred to her and she quickly pulled up the very first post she had made, one in a thread titled "Gay Marriage and President Bush" But once again, there was nothing.

Frustrated she resisted the urge to take a hammer to the computer and instead got up and started pacing back and forth. Muttering under her/his breath. [I]Something to do with my origins, if its not my first post, or ones where I explained just who I am or why I joined, then I don't know where to look! [/I] She sat back down as one last thought crossed her mind.
[I]
What if it's the very first thread I made instead of the first post?[/I] It only took a moment to go into her profile to find the link for posting all the threads she had made. Moments later she had opened up the thread titled "Yellowstone Banner" To her relief, the antidote was there, and before she could wonder just what to do, much in the same way she had been exposed to what caused the change in the first place, simply opening the post exposed her to the cure. Seconds later she was back to normal. Aaryanna_Dad was once again Aaryanna_Mom.

With a laugh she sent off a message to the creator of the event letting her know she had found it and then after logging off she turned the computer off. [I]I think I need to stay away from the computer for a while.[/I] She thought. But Kathy knew she would not. [I]I hope the others find the antidote in time. [/I]Then she stood up and went into the kitchen of her tiny home.

"[B]What a strange dream![/B]" She said to herself as she started to fix dinner, still not convinced that what had happened was actually real.

[CENTER]****************************[/CENTER]
And there you have it. I hope that works. :catgirl:

I should have done this last week before school started. XP Sorry about that Crystia, I just kept getting sidetracked. Anyway... Since you haven't posted a reminder yet I'm gonna assume I can still get changed back. Heh.

[CENTER]*******************************[/CENTER]
It was not funny, there was just no getting around it. And the more offended Rachmaninoff, now known as Romona, looked as the other contestants who were a part of the Bermuda Triangle Mystery laughed at what had happened, the [I]harder [/I]they laughed.

"[B]It's not funny![/B]" She said angrily as she stomped her foot on the floor. But her now feminine voice only caused both Gavin and BKstyles to collapse, laughing hard enough for a tear or two to run down their faces.

"[B]Crystia![/B]" Rachmaninoff/Romona yelled. "[B]Just what the heck have you done! And how could you lose the antidote?[/B]" She threw her hands up into the air in disgust.

indifference just held back a snicker, clearly amused over the situation. "[B]Now Romona,[/B]" she said as she barely kept the laughter in. "[B]You have a whole week to search for the antidote so there's no need to get worked up.[/B]"

"[B]That's easy for you to say! You haven't been turned into a girl![/B]"

indifference started to respond but Romona cut her off. "[B]Don't you dare remind me that you are a girl, you know what I mean.[/B]" She sighed, "[B]Please tell me you have some clue for me to go on? There are over 38,000 threads and over 600,000 posts. Even I couldn't go through each and every one in just a single week![/B]"

"[B]Relax, Aaryanna and I do have a clue for you to go on. The antidote has apparently landed in something to do with your beginnings here at OtakuBoards. I would imagine that like Aaryanna_Mom it's probably in one of your own posts. Though we can't be certain.[/B]"

Romona shot an irritated glance at indifference as well as glaring at Gavin and BKstyles who were still laughing and stalked out of the thread and back into the rest of OtakuBoards.

"[B]Great,[/B]" she muttered to herself. "[B]I'm gonna need to check all of my own posts and hope it's there. Otherwise..."[/B] She looked at the sheer amount of threads and posts. "[B]This is gonna take forever.[/B]"

Thinking it was best to start from the very beginning she went back to the first post she/he ever made, ignoring the glances and looks she was getting from other members. Including the ones greeting her like she was a new member. Which was understandable, after all she/he no longer looked like the guy she really was. [I]This is embarrassing. [/I] She thought as a few guys even whistled at her. [I]I've got to get changed back immediately![/I]

The next couple of days she hunted frantically and yet as she got to the end of her posts, not one of them had the antidote. [I]Great! Now what? I don't know where else to look! [/I] Romona started pacing back and forth in the Otaku Lounge, trying to think of where else she could look. [I]It has to be here somewhere! [/I]

Rachmaninoff/Romona was considering what to do next when suddenly it hit her! [I]Of course! That has to be it! [/I] Minutes later she was hunting through her pm's searching for the one that she had gotten just a few days before she had been turned into a girl. And sure enough, in the one where she had started as a moderator, the antidote was there. She/he breathed a sigh of relief as merely opening the pm up resulted in her changing back to Rachmaninoff. He closed the pm and went back over to the Community Events area.

"[B]Note to self,[/B]" He said as he entered the area, still annoyed over what had happened. "[B]Never, [I]ever[/I]! Join an event hosted by Crystia again.[/B]"

[B]OOC:[/B] I'm so sorry this is so late, I got caught up with all my uni work. Hope this is still accepted because you haven't said anything. Word count of the actual RP bit is [B]798[/B].

[CENTER]---[/CENTER]

[COLOR="Navy"]I was shocked to say the least when a foreign force seemed to spiral around me and I felt my body change. Before I knew it my voice had dropped and I had lost my feminine figure. Indifference told me that we, the final five contestants of The Great Otakuboards Bermuda Triangle Mystery had been transformed into the opposite gender (as if that wasn?t obvious already). Besides Sasuke being my favourite character from the anime Naruto, I really wasn?t happy to know that was my new name in place of Sakura, at least until I found the antidote.

[b]?Oh, you only have a week to find the antidote before you stay that way permanently!?[/b] Indifference added finally before I was about to walk away.

A vein in my forehead throbbed in anger, I was not amused. But instead of vocalising my anger I took a deep breath and wandered off, thinking about possible whereabouts of the missing antidote. I don?t know about any of the other contestants but I definitely didn?t want to be stuck as a guy (I shuddered at the thought).

[b]?Oh where, oh where could the antidote be~? Oh where, oh where can it be~??[/b] I sang softly to myself as I strolled around OB, looking around to get some ideas. I frowned at the sound of my lower register voice.

Other Otakuboards members walked normally, getting along with their daily activities, [i]their[/i] lives weren?t plagued by the problem of a strange magic. There were just so many possible places to look because OB was just so big!

The first place I thought of trying was my very first posts, looking deep into my history (wow, I was such a newbie back then). I searched for a couple of days, sorting through many of my old posts, a lot which have been deleted since they were in deleted forums of the past. I still can?t believe it?s been so long since I joined OB, four years have felt like forever. But back on track...my search through my past posts was unsuccessful. I was fairly disappointed because it had taken a lot of time to sort through all the posts, and the deadline was swiftly approaching!

I decided to go and find some of my closest OB friends to ask them for help. The three I found the fastest were BKstyles, Disenchanted, and Redemption. I quickly consulted their opinions. BK knew it was me because he had been there when we had all transformed, but Disenchanted and Redemption were shocked. Redemption has known me the longest and helped me to think. Then I remembered that she had gone through many name changes in her past, all voluntarily of course (not like my current situation >.>). I had my inspiration and I thanked them hurriedly, rushing off leaving the trio shrugging and continuing whatever they had been doing.

That was it! The two times I had requested name changes. The first time from Sakuramon to Ohkami, then from Ohkami to Sakura. I was confident the antidote would be found in one of those PMs that I had sent, I just had to find it! I despaired when I arrived at my Inbox as it told me I had 2495 messages stored, with 1423 of them in my Sent folder, which was where I was to be headed. I rolled up my sleeves and got dug in, looking for those two particular private messages.

I knew it had been a long time so I started at the back. I searched hard but I couldn?t track down the first message of my initial name change, I guess it?s been too long and was removed during one of the OB updates. Never mind, there was still another one to go. I steadily shuffled through the twenty-nine pages of Sent messages, finally finding the elusive message on page 15. Ah the memories, 28th of February 2005. Now to see if it indeed held the antidote I was searching for. I took a deep breath and looked in, my face lighting up as I saw the vial of amber liquid.

I was so relieved, because the deadline had almost arrived and I [i]really[/i] didn?t want to miss it. I grabbed it from the message, twisting off the cork and gulping it down swiftly. I felt that mysterious energy swirl around me again in reverse and I was back to myself. My eyes glowed and I ran to find a mirror, making sure I was really back to normal. I sighed in relief as everything was in order. I casually returned to the Community Events forum, elated to just be Sakura again.

[b]?I love Uchiha Sasuke, but I don?t want to be a guy ever again.?[/b] I sighed happily with a soft smile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Sakura'][B]OOC:[/B] I'm so sorry this is so late, I got caught up with all my uni work. Hope this is still accepted because you haven't said anything. Word count of the actual RP bit is [B]798[/B].[/QUOTE]No need to apologize and you are definately still in time. I apologize for not posting sooner, but indifference and I decided to extend the time allowed since many people started school this past week, myself included. XP Many of us have ended up far busier than we anticipated.

However, now that three people have posted their entries that leaves only [B]SunfallE[/B] and [B]Premonition[/B] to get their entries in unless they wish to be stuck! ^_~ And having said that the two of you have until the end of Monday the 27th to get your entries in. The poll for deciding the winner will go up on Tuesday the 28th. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well it goes without saying that I've no desire to be a guy. XP So here's my entry. I'm just glad the deadline was extended. Anyway, mine came to a total of 811 words.

[CENTER]***********************************************[/CENTER]
SunfallE knew something was wrong when she woke up, she felt different somehow. But before she could wonder how she had been turned into a guy she found out by virtue of checking her messages that were waiting when she woke up.[I] How is this even possible? [/I]But upon reflection she knew it was a stupid question, after all, the same force had been responsible for the chaos across the boards that her and the others had worked so diligently to correct.

Quickly she got dressed, grabbed her modrod and dashed out of her quarters at the Staff building and ran for the Community Events section. She ignored the strange looks from fellow members and friends as she/he prepared to enter the Bermuda Triangle event. She was reaching for the door when suddenly it flew open and a woman with long brown hair came storming out of the room and stalked off, clearly angry. She/he was about to dismiss it until she realized they were holding a modrod. [I]What? Who the hell was that?[/I]

But moments later they were lost among the crowd and SunfallE now known as Sunny shrugged it off and entered the room to confront indifference. She headed towards where indifference was only to halt at the sight of Gavin and BKstyles who were attempting to compose themselves.

"[B]You better not be laughing at me.[/B]" Sunny growled, feeling slightly annoyed that the two of them seemed to find the whole situation funny.

BKstyles just gave her a look that said how could he not laugh. Sunny just sighed. [I]Great, I get turned into a guy and all they can do is laugh! [/I] She started to get angry but was distracted when indifference spoke up.

"[B]Well it is funny,[/B]" She gave Sunny a look as if daring her/him to disagree and then she snickered. "[B]Besides Rach... I mean Romona is just too adorable when she's angry.[/B]"

Sunny started to protest and then stopped. [I]Wait, then that girl was...? [/I] Sunny sat down hard, suddenly depressed to no end. "[B]Just tell me you have something for me to go on. I'd rather not be a guy for the rest of my life.[/B]"

"[B]It seems that the antidote landed in a place that is related to your origins here at OtakuBoards.[/B]"

Sunny looked up at indifference while ignoring Gavin and BKstyles who were still amused. "[B]So it's in my own posts or pms?[/B]"

"[B]That would be my guess.[/B]" indifference assured her/him.

With a sigh Sunny got up but not before glaring at BKstyles a bit. "[B]You know, it's NOT funny.[/B]"

"[B]Sure it is, I mean who names a boy Sunny?[/B]"

"[B]BKstyles,[/B]" Sunny said, a hint of a whine entering his voice, "[B]Sunny is a unisex name given to both guys and girls.[/B]"

But BKstyles just raised an eyebrow and gave her/him a look that said, sure, you keep telling yourself that. Disgusted, Sunny turned and left. Later, once she'd gotten back to normal she'd zap him and Gavin for laughing.

But as Sunny left the Events section and took a look at how many posts and pm's he had he couldn't help but feel frustrated. There were so many posts and pm's to look through! Between the two that meant he had close to 2,800 items to check. [I]Man, this is gonna take forever![/I] And what if the antidote wasn't in any of them?

Sunny looked at the sheer massive size of OtakuBoards.[I] If it's not in my own posts or pm's... I'm gonna end up being a guy forever. [/I] Sunny shook his head and started hunting. It took him a while but eventually he made it through all of his posts, but unfortunately, nothing was there. So he started on his pm's, but as he got to the very last one several days later, still nothing was found.

[I]Now what?[/I] He wondered. Where in the world could the antidote be? If it wasn't in her own posts or pm's then were would something about her origins at OtakuBoards be? [I]Think idiot![/I] Sunny thought as he paced back and forth, oblivious to the strange looks he was getting. Then it hit! [I]Of course! It has to be there![/I]

Sunny took off to the Otakupedia section of the boards to check the article about SunfallE, it was the only place left that talked about her origins on the boards. And sure enough nestled neatly inside the article was a green vial of what had to be the antidote. Eagerly he/she took the foul tasting medicine and then breathed a sigh of relief as she felt her body return to normal.

A quick moment to shoot off a pm to indifference that she had found it and then SunfallE pulled her modrod out. "[B]BKstyles! Gavin![/B]" She called out, startling a number of members near her. "[B]I'll show you two what's funny![/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]I know I won't win cause I'm going up against SunfallE, Rach , and all of those people. But I don't want to be Priscilla anymore. Well here it is, with 675 words.

[CENTER]-=-=-[/CENTER]

Prem was supposed to go and have breakfast with DigitalBoy, however he felt shy and didn't want to attend. Now this wasn't the first time he's met someone in Otaku City, but it was different this time. Why you ask? Well because over the night Prem started to transform. It started when Prem woke up several times during the night with the urge to go to the bathroom. But Prem had to hold it so he could sleep. After waking up again for the fifth time or so, he noticed some changes in his body; he had transformed into a girl.

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]

[B]"OMG!"[/B] He said looking up and down himself in the mirror. [B]"I'm a girl now! What do I do?!" [/B]Prem grabbed his head and started screaming. After the last scream, an idea came to her mind. [B]"I'll go to the community events building and see what?s going on, the finally of the Bermuda event is in seven days. I have to look like me!?[/B]

And with those final words, Prem got dressed and ran out of his house as fast as he could. he zoomed past DigitalBoy by accident. [B]"Sorry DB, we'll have to meet again some other time I have to do something first!"[/B] Prem yelled across the street. After he passed DB just starred off into space, No words could come to mind.

[I]Who was that girl?[/I] DB asked himself. He just shrugged his shoulders and went inside the breakfast house.

Prem finally arrived at the Events building. He walked inside, there he saw a few members of the forums. [B]"Hey, first Ramona comes by, then Sunny comes by, and now we get Priscilla!" [/B]Gavin laughed. Prem ur.. Priscilla gave him a dirty look. He looked over to indifference standing at the counter.

[B]"Hey Indiff, what's the deal with this!"[/B] Priscilla asked. [B]"I woke up horrified this morning. what do I have to do to change back?"[/B]

Indiff just looked at Priscilla. She almost laughed when the others came by, but it lost it?s funny aftera while. [B]"Oh, Prem, I thought you were some new member. You have to look for an antidote somewhere in the boards. Sorry that?s all I can help you with."[/B]

Priscilla just nodded. [B]"Okay then , well, I better get searching." [/B]Priscilla turned around and stormed to the exit. Just before leaving e he looked at Gavin, who was still chuckling a bit. [B]"Just you wait Gavin, I'll have your head for laughing at me!" [/B]After screaming her threat to almost the whole building, Priscilla turned around and stumbled through the door. her hair came around and lodged itself within her mouth. She fell down with a thud.

[I]Oh, what to do now? I have no hope! I can?t go looking for this antidote by myself! But I?m to ashamed to get help. I have almost 1300 PM?s, and almost 900 posts. I?ll be searching all day[/I]! Priscilla thought as she arose. But just as she got up, she looked to her feet. Low and behold, there was the antidote! With a cheer in her step, Priscilla bent down and picked it up, then opened it and drank it. Almost like magic, she turned back into Prem. [B]"Yes!"[/B] Prem yelled. With a new understanding for women, and the proud call of manliness back, Prem walked over to have some breakfast with DB.

Prem walked in and sat at the table, DigitalBoy was already eating his breakfast, and starring off in the distance. [B]"Hey, sorry I'm late-"[/B]

[B]"Prem have you ever seen someone and go who are they, but you feel odd somehow?" [/B]DB asked [B]"Cause I saw someone who called my name today, and I think I'm love!"[/B]

Prem just looked at him. [B]?Conrad! Snap out of it. It was me, I was the girl. I had to find an antidote to change back.?[/B]

[B]?Oh, crap? never speak of this again Prem. EVER!?[/B] DB said quivering.

[B]?If you never bring it up again.?[/B] The problem was resolved, but the awkward feeling was still there.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER][IMG]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6841/mainbankv4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
First of all, thank you for your entries and congratulations on returning to normal. ;) Now it will be up to the members to decide who has earned the title [B]OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery Champion[/B].

To that effect a poll has now been added to the thread. It will remain open for seven days... So as the question asks...[B] Out of the final entries… Which one was your favorite? [/B] Once that question has been answered, the mysterious prize will be revealed and given to the winner. [/COLOR]

[size=1]First of all, congratulations to Aaryanna and indifference on the soon-to-be-completion of your first Otaku Event. You definitely showed those smelly terrorists that both of you are a force to be reckoned with, heh. Hopefully this will lead to more member-created Events in the future. Cheers![/size][quote name='Aaryanna Mom']If someone had told Kathy that joining an online forum would result in her being turned into a man someday, she would have laughed at them...[/quote][size=1]I just have to say that's the funniest line out of the entire bunch. However, my vote goes to [b]Premonition[/b]. While all of the entries were very entertaining, the others seemed a little too dry for my tastes.

Great work everyone!

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]If fictional me is anything like the regular me, he's definitely going to use BK as a shield while he runs screaming for Ezekiel to protect him. :animeswea[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]If fictional me is anything like regular me, i'd already be gone with Gavin's wallet in my hands :p.

Staying on track, I was actually quite torn between two entries but i've casted my vote. I won't say who out of the interest of secrecy. That and it'll be fun to keep people guessing :animesmil. For the most part they were all quite funny [strike]and the best ones were the ones with me in them[/strike].

P.S - Tis true, who names a boy Sunny? ;P[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]For me this is a toss up between Prem's and SunfallE's entries, as both were well written and more importantly actually made me laugh at their predicament, which I think was the idea behind turning them into the opposite gender. In the end, [B]SunfallE[/B]'s final line makes me laugh more, so she gets my vote.[/SIZE]

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]If fictional me is anything like regular me, i'd already be gone with Gavin's wallet in my hands :p.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]You ever see that scene in Happy Gilmore where his boss is chasing Shooter at the end ? Yeah, that's fictional us and you're Shooter. ;) [/SIZE]

[quote name='SunfallE;789338][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"[B]Well it is funny,[/B]" She gave Sunny a look as if daring her/him to disagree and then she snickered. "[B]Besides Rach... I mean Romona is just too adorable when she's angry.[/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]>_< Oh good grief! I just caught this part. Bah! Traitor! lol [quote name='SunfallE;789338][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A quick moment to shoot off a pm to indifference that she had found it and then SunfallE pulled her modrod out. "[B]BKstyles! Gavin![/B]" She called out, startling a number of members near her. "[B]I'll show you two what's funny![/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Heh, now that I'd like to see, her clobbering both of you for laughing.[QUOTE=BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"] For the most part they were all quite funny [strike]and the best ones were the ones with me in them[/strike'].[/FONT][/quote]Well I kind of had to include you since the first thing I thought of when I saw what we were suppose to do was that you and Gavin would find it funny. I can totally see both of you snickering over it. :p

Anyway, don't be so hard on yourself Prem, I got a good laugh out of your entry.

And Gavin... I can also totally see BKstyles as Shooter. lol

Oh and to whoever voted for my entry, you have my thanks. I'm glad to know that someone enjoyed it. :)

And finally... I find it kind of funny that here we are at the end and we still don't know what the prize is! lol

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm not voting for anyone. Why? I'm too lazy to read any sory other than Prem's, and I only read his cuz I'm in it. So why not vote for him? Cuz he didn't take my advice and do the really cool idea I suggested that would have guaranteed his victory! Oh well. I guess it's better if he did it on his own, even if the story was kind of lame >_>

bah, I'm voting for Aaryana_mom. The thought of her being a guy is horrifying.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm too lazy to read any s[t']ory other than Prem's, and I only read his cuz I'm in it. // ...he didn't take my advice and do the really cool idea I suggested that would have guaranteed his victory![/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]You realize how lame that sounds? Jays, man. ([COLOR="DarkRed"]Hitsuzen[/COLOR]'s isn't any better, though.)

Oddly enough, [COLOR=DarkRed]Premonition[/COLOR] had the best written sense of humor. Pleasantly surprising. I think your writing is improving, buck-o.[/FONT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Revolver'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]So when does the voting end?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Well as it says right on the poll: [B]This poll will close on 09-03-2007 at 09:18 PM[/B] It ends tonight, so if you've yet to get your vote in make sure to do so! ^_~ [/FONT][/COLOR]

Congratulations [B]Revolver[/B]! With the poll now closed you have won The Great OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery! Now before we award the mysterious prize, we'd like to thank everyone who not only participated but also read along and voted as well. We hope you enjoyed it.

As for your prize [b]Revolver[/b] you will be awarded the custom title of [B]Bermuda Triangle Detective[/B] in place of your usual [b]Member[/b] title. Be sure to look for it since within the next day or two it will mysteriously change. Though we're sure you'll all know just how that came to be.

And that ladies and gentlemen, concludes The Great OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery! [/COLOR]