OtakuBoards

Kuzco Sketch

Dragon Warrior

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]I've been in a cartoon frenzy, drawing cartoon characters. (not counting anime 'cause i do that on a daily basis). Here's my newest work. Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove.

tell me what u think :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, thats really good DW!

[COLOR=royalblue]That's a really nice sketch.... is it from memory or sight? LOL... Your drawing reminds me, that I wanted to see that movie [[i]The Emperor's New Groove[/i]], only because David Spaid(sp?) is the voice of Kuzco [his sarcastic humor is great.]... :o :)[/COLOR]

[B]I've been in a cartoon frenzy, drawing cartoon characters. (not counting anime 'cause i do that on a daily basis). Here's my newest work. Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove.

tell me what u think :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh very nice drawing of Kuzco,very nice shaded in.I loved The Emperor's New Groove good movie.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]That's a really nice sketch.... is it from memory or sight? LOL... Your drawing reminds me, that I wanted to see that movie [[i]The Emperor's New Groove[/i]], only because David Spaid(sp?) is the voice of Kuzco [his sarcastic humor is great.]... :o :)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]LoL, really? That's...actually really cool. LoL. [/FONT]

tell me what u think :D [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Booyah DW!! Lol, that's awesome! Man, that has to be the greatest movie that Disney has ever put out.[/SIZE]

I didn't get to see that movie; we were watching it but I wasn't interested. I got to se maybe the last ten minutes. Funny stuff.
Kind of reminded me of Ranma.

Very nice picture, better than I can do, though I have my moments. Maybe I'll post a few pictures.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]DEAMON LLAMA!!!! :wow: [/B][/QUOTE]

Demon llama! :rotflmao: that movie kicks a big one....

"How shall I do it? Ahhh, I know, I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea. Then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives *AHAHAHA* I'll SMASH it WITH a HAMMER!......

or to save on postage, we'll just poison him with THIS!"

AIEEE that movie rules.... (FYI: that quote used to be my sig when I first appeared on Otaku as SuperRadSkitzo.... *sniffles* ah, the memories... ^_^)

Wow, that's a REALLY good drawing. Have you put up others?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]I didn't get to see that movie; we were watching it but I wasn't interested. I got to se maybe the last ten minutes. Funny stuff.
Kind of reminded me of Ranma.

Very nice picture, better than I can do, though I have my moments. Maybe I'll post a few pictures. [/B][/QUOTE]

Um....I can't see how it's like Ranma... I mean, um, I just can't......