Dragon Warrior Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I've been in a cartoon frenzy, drawing cartoon characters. (not counting anime 'cause i do that on a daily basis). Here's my newest work. Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove. tell me what u think :D
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Now that is what I call a nice piece of work. Very nice DW. I like it..... :)
Guest Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I've been in a cartoon frenzy, drawing cartoon characters. (not counting anime 'cause i do that on a daily basis). Here's my newest work. Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove. tell me what u think :D [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, thats really good DW!
Delian Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Oh that looks really cool....Post some more up. Lots-A-Luv
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]That's a really nice sketch.... is it from memory or sight? LOL... Your drawing reminds me, that I wanted to see that movie [[i]The Emperor's New Groove[/i]], only because David Spaid(sp?) is the voice of Kuzco [his sarcastic humor is great.]... :o :)[/COLOR]
Anna Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 AIEEE!! I loveloveLOVE that show! You are a wonderful human being in my book! Splendid picture!! I love it! :love2:
Guest QuickSilver Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 taht is a really good sketch it looks like a pros work. you have te makings of an expert
Treble Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I've been in a cartoon frenzy, drawing cartoon characters. (not counting anime 'cause i do that on a daily basis). Here's my newest work. Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove. tell me what u think :D [/B][/QUOTE] Heh very nice drawing of Kuzco,very nice shaded in.I loved The Emperor's New Groove good movie.:)
Sara Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]That's a really nice sketch.... is it from memory or sight? LOL... Your drawing reminds me, that I wanted to see that movie [[i]The Emperor's New Groove[/i]], only because David Spaid(sp?) is the voice of Kuzco [his sarcastic humor is great.]... :o :)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]LoL, really? That's...actually really cool. LoL. [/FONT]
PiroMunkie Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I've been in a cartoon frenzy, drawing cartoon characters. (not counting anime 'cause i do that on a daily basis). Here's my newest work. Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove. tell me what u think :D [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Booyah DW!! Lol, that's awesome! Man, that has to be the greatest movie that Disney has ever put out.[/SIZE]
Alexander Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 I didn't get to see that movie; we were watching it but I wasn't interested. I got to se maybe the last ten minutes. Funny stuff. Kind of reminded me of Ranma. Very nice picture, better than I can do, though I have my moments. Maybe I'll post a few pictures.
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 very nice, esp. the hoof. there are a lot of good artists on these boards.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 Thanks. David Spade is cool man. Hehe... he's great on Just Shoot Me. And thanks all for your support. I appreciate it.
Queen Asuka Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [color=crimson]That's a REALLY good sketch! I LOVE that movie! Of course, I love ALOT of Disney movies, but I'd have to say that one is my favorite because it's the most humorous. But I'm a bit of an artist myself and I really like your work! :D[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 thanx. maybe u could show me some of your work sometime then. :D
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]DEAMON LLAMA!!!! :wow: [/B][/QUOTE] Demon llama! :rotflmao: that movie kicks a big one.... "How shall I do it? Ahhh, I know, I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea. Then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives *AHAHAHA* I'll SMASH it WITH a HAMMER!...... or to save on postage, we'll just poison him with THIS!" AIEEE that movie rules.... (FYI: that quote used to be my sig when I first appeared on Otaku as SuperRadSkitzo.... *sniffles* ah, the memories... ^_^)
amiboshi Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Wow, that's a REALLY good drawing. Have you put up others? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i] [B]I didn't get to see that movie; we were watching it but I wasn't interested. I got to se maybe the last ten minutes. Funny stuff. Kind of reminded me of Ranma. Very nice picture, better than I can do, though I have my moments. Maybe I'll post a few pictures. [/B][/QUOTE] Um....I can't see how it's like Ranma... I mean, um, I just can't......
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 i watched that movie like a million times with my baby sis. i love it. i love the way the animators for disney draw. icould never be that good. but i can try.
Biida Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 MEEP! *jumps up and down in a hyper way* DUDE! Gavin, that's a shibby drawing you've got there!!! :D I love that movie! Great job! :D
BabyGirl Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=deeppink]Woo hoo! That's a really good drawing DW! That movie was hilarious and oh so cute :heart:[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 Thanx :D "I don't know about you but I'm all 'funned' out." -Kuzco
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now