tetsuo Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 i dont really knw the best movie but i have a few top pics. one of them has got to be Blade. the matrix is good it just has too much hype. and lets see American History X. and my altime favorite A Nightmare Before Christmas.
Fall Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I don't have a top one, but I have a few :): 1st: Armageddon 2nd: The Green Mile 3rd: Gladiator 4th: Scream 3 / The Others 5th: Harry Potter
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Uhhh I would have to go with..Shrek or The Grinch or The Matrix.
Justin Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I like Gladiator, Star Wars(all four ;) ), The Fast and the Furious, Pearl Harbor and Training Day. That's for American box office movies. As for anime movies I like Ghost in the Shell and s[b][SIZE=3]i[/SIZE][/b]n the best. -Justin
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 my [i]favorite [/i] movie is romeo & juliet, but that's not the [i]best. [/i] the best would probably be trainspotting.. or gone with the wind or something else old like casablanca.
Suikojin Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 i like: 1)feris bullers day off(classic) 2)hackers 3)american pie 4)friday the 13th 5)swordfish
Charles Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I'd have to say the greatest movie of all time is Star Wars. No other movie has as firm of a grip on the hearts and minds of dweebs across the globe....
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 i love the classic movies. humphrey bogart is a god. but lets see i think the whole Godfather series is prime stuff.
Guest Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 1. Gladiator 2. The Matrix 3. Scream 3 4. Perfect Storm 5. Evolution
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=indigo]The best movie of all time is [b]The Godfather[/b] but like Lady M that's not my fav...My favorite right now is [b]The Big Lebowski[/b][/color]
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Besides the old classics, I would have to say Phillidelphia Forest Gump Mississipi Burning Encounters of the Third Kind. The X Files movie (I'm a X Files freak) One of my favoutites...The Blurps AND ANY MOVIE EVER MADE WITH MY TRUE LOVE...JERRY LEWIS:D
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 :flaming: :devil: :demon: well i have my favorite war movies - they are all of the same war which is pretty nice. Full Metal Jacket - doesnt show much Platoon - an movie of the war simmilar to actual events Hamburger Hill - is so real my uncle started to cry, the best depiction of Vietnam war. It is like you're really there.
kid buu Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 okay now this should be by genre. dramatic: the miracle worker warfare: schindler's list prejudice: american history x sci-fi: johnny got his gun action: T2 horror: the exorcist, the shining, phsyco suspense: phsyco romance: an afair to remember comedy: american pie 2 favorite movie: T2 and thats about it
BabyGirl Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=deeppink]Well *points to avatar* if that doesn't tell you my answer, then you certainly don't know your movies :p Hehe, yes, [b]Star Wars[/b] (the original trilogy, I don't really like Ep. I) is my all time favorite. My other favorites are: [b]Moulin Rouge[/b]...how could you NOT love Ewan McGregor?! he's so sexy and his voice is so angelic and I just want to hug him...and maybe do a bit more than that...:naughty: [b]Ever After[/b]...a beautiful romance...sigh...:)[/color]
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 drew barrymore is so fantastic in that movie so is anjelica houston. but drew oh man i think i need to take a cold shower.
MarkM Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 tommy boy (classic) Ferris beulers day off (classic) fellowship of the ring (that was amazing the filming and all wow)btw thats lord f the rings for all yall who dont read the hobbit series harry potter matrix and some others that i cat think of
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Yeah, I would have added fellowship of the rings to my list but I haven't seen it yet. I'm waiting for the cinemas to be less crowded. But i'll definitely see it soon. Nothing compares to the book though
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Yeah, I would have added fellowship of the rings to my list but I haven't seen it yet. I'm waiting for the cinemas to be less crowded. But i'll definitely see it soon. Nothing compares to the book though [/B][/QUOTE] i saw the movie and i loved it it was one of the best movies i have ever seen except for the little part at the end that leaves you hanging for the next two movies in the series
XxmagentaxX Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 1~ Gone With the Wind 2~ White Christmas (I am a sucker for musicals) 3~ Moulin Rouge 4~ Lord of the Rings 5~ It's a Wonderful Life 6~ Breakfast at Tiffany's 7~ Paris When is Sizzles 8~ Evita 9~ American Beauty Those are the best movies (in my opinon) ever made.. and there is a wide variety.. if you haven't seen these movies.. i feel sorry for you cuz you are missing out.. and you are a weirdo if you haven't seen Gone With the Wind.. everyone I know has seen that movie..
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]1~ Gone With the Wind 2~ White Christmas (I am a sucker for musicals) 3~ Moulin Rouge 4~ Lord of the Rings 5~ It's a Wonderful Life 6~ Breakfast at Tiffany's 7~ Paris When is Sizzles 8~ Evita 9~ American Beauty Those are the best movies (in my opinon) ever made.. and there is a wide variety.. if you haven't seen these movies.. i feel sorry for you cuz you are missing out.. and you are a weirdo if you haven't seen Gone With the Wind.. everyone I know has seen that movie.. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh I love breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn was such a screen icon. She was absolutely wonderful in My Fair Lady
XxmagentaxX Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Yuppers, Audrey was definatly one of the best.. Thats one I forgot MY Fair Lady!!! I love that movie !!
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]Yuppers, Audrey was definatly one of the best.. Thats one I forgot MY Fair Lady!!! I love that movie !! [/B][/QUOTE] I know. I guess that one would have to be my ultimate favourite...."I'll get you 'enry 'iggins" Hehehehe...Ahh :)
Queen Asuka Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=crimson]My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings. I have like this insane obsession with Legolas...just ask anyone in my house...or Anna..she can vouch for that...and yeah..and then I like the Matrix and the original Star Wars movies. I also love the Neverending Story. I always have to watch that when it comes on! :D [/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B] 2~ White Christmas (I am a sucker for musicals) [/B][/QUOTE] oh, i want to add that one, too. i have seen that about fifty times. & the breakfast club. if you're into teen angst.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now