Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Best Stand-Up Comedian..........


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyaman
Posted
There are many Stand-Up comedians out there. But what I'm asking is who to you is the best one. To me the best one ever is Robert Kline.

So who is da best to you?
Posted
George Carlin, beyond a shadow of a doubt. His melancholy views on life are hilarious. The guy practically swears every two seconds, but he's one of the greats. If you've ever seen "You are all diseased" on HBO, you'd know what I mean.
Posted
Erm, I have no idea what mine would be, simply because I don't know their names, or I can't [i]remember[/i] their names..... But my favourite would have to be the local one in my town, very good..... I can't remember his name either.....
Posted
I don't know his name, but in Australia there is this guy with a Chucky like doll and a bear....He's actual a ventrilaquist (I think thats how you spell it)...But he is absolutely halarious. Just thinking of him makes me laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
Aha! Eddy Murphy! He's kewl too, and now that I think of it, he is better than the local one in my town..... He's the best comedian. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Aha! Eddy Murphy! He's kewl too, and now that I think of it, he is better than the local one in my town..... He's the best comedian. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe.........
Eddie Murphy's house is right by my town and not the one in Cali.
Talking about the one in NJ.
Him and Chris Rock.
Yeah, they're pretty good.
Posted
Well, I've never been one for crude humor, so basically that rules out most of the comedians that are big today. However, I've seen Sinbad, and he's [i]very[/i] funny w/out being dirty, I like him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Anyone heard of Ken Davis? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

noooooope, I haven't anyway.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I dunno really, I like a lot of comedians but I never remember their names :drunk: Basically whoever's on late night Comedy Central. That's when the good stuff is on :p[/SIZE]
Posted
Hmmm...I don't have a favorite stand-up comedian. I get thrills just by walking outside and observing regular man. Watching people on the bus is fun all the time too, just don't be obvious though. They always have funny facial expressions and I wish I had a camera so I could take pics of ppl and post it here. But...that wouldn't be very nice. =(
Posted
George Carlin- Of course.
Chris Rock- Have any of you seen the Tupac Shakur blvd. thing? Lol, download it off Kazaa or something, it's hilarious.
Conan O' Brien- Monologues on Late Night are great.
Leno- Again, of course.
Dennis Miller- He's not too bad.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Well, I've never been one for crude humor, so basically that rules out most of the comedians that are big today. However, I've seen Sinbad, and he's [i]very[/i] funny w/out being dirty, I like him. [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that..not much into crude humor either...and man Sinbad can be funny!! "A duece and a quater" You had to of seen that one!! Oh that one was good..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][b]1. John Leguizamo[/b]

[size=1]Jeff Foxworthy,
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

also very funny comedians i almost pissed..i mean peed my pants when i saw john leguizamo's FREAK. it was hillarious. and i loved him in too wong foo, and The Pest and Spawn. hes hillarious
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmmm. . I will divide these into catergories :D

Favorites (people I can practically listen to any time):

Lewis Black (saw him live at a local comedy club, he was great)
Dennis Leary (Every time I hear him, he is WAY too funny, and is awesome in movies)
Dana Carvey (Only seen him two times, but was awesome both times, and had me laughing my *cough* off)
Bill Cosby (almost no swearing, and still makes me laugh ^_^)

Good Comedians (people I can watch only when I am in a GREAT mood)

Dennis Miller
Andrew Dice Clay
John Liguizamo
George Carlin

Bad Comedians (people I flip away from when I see them)

Caroline Rhea >_<

That's about all I can think of. . sorry :D LOL

Aaron~
Norkyo "The cough suppresant" Angelcry
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...