OtakuBoards

Proud

Adam

I'm very proud of these boards now:) Things have seemed to improve dramatically on all fronts and the quality of topics has risen greatly. I used to kind of avoid coming here because half the topics would only be 3 words long and they'd take forever to load, but now it's much better.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Excellent, it's great that everyone's getting involved now the boards can be looked over so it doesn't go out of control. [/B][/QUOTE]
Alright we get to see more of Adam on the boards, whoopie

Guest Altron Gundam
Yay! Adam posted! well I'm pretty glad OB switched to vB instead off UBB, there are so many more features.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Yay! Adam posted! well I'm pretty glad OB switched to vB instead off UBB, there are so many more features. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not to mention the loading time goes down... which is obviously good :) and it looks cooler....

And... Proud... I would be proud if I could remember what I was gonna say!!!

From what i have seen the quality of the posts has gone up as well on the old boards like 75% of the time it was spam and now everyone here seems to have at least a lil knowledge about anime/video games or whatever it's nice to see everyone active and doing something the only problem i have seen with spammin gso far was shinji and i's fight yesterday in the fav anime movie string.But even then we took it away from the boards and to pms as soon as i could think about it.
So in conclusion thank you everyone for making this place so much better than it was{and thank you safer for banning laughing stock again}o.k. bye now

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Yep Adam's Avatar is part of the Nintendo staff hmm i think President of Nintendo forgot his name though I think he was the one had something to do with the Squaresoft issue I think. [/B][/QUOTE]
the guy looks an actor I know

Guest Altron Gundam
And u always sucked, and no I refuse to kiss a blob of fat...especially when its as blobby as an NFL Linebackers stomach...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]ROTF [/B][/QUOTE]

get off the floor ya dirty bum... all you people are just suckin up these boards suck azz... and for all the people thas gonna say im just sayn this cuz i lost my posts...ITS NOT...this place sucks azz...shut up befor you say it im not leavin...cuz i wanna stay and make fun of some people...oh and adam y the hel! is altron gundam a friggin mod?he kinda was part of the group that spammed the shiz outta the boards awhile back...(from gf)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]

get off the floor ya dirty bum... all you people are just suckin up these boards suck azz... and for all the people thas gonna say im just sayn this cuz i lost my posts...ITS NOT...this place sucks azz...shut up befor you say it im not leavin...cuz i wanna stay and make fun of some people...oh and adam y the hel! is altron gundam a friggin mod?he kinda was part of the group that spammed the shiz outta the boards awhile back...(from gf) [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah well everyone deserves a second chance to be great,he got one and made good use of it.
And,I have noticed the quality of posts and the over all better unity of OB lately.Although I don't attribute it to vBB I attribute it to the unity that comes from hardship.Even though it only lasted one night trust me(since I was in the middle of it all)it was very challenging.Especially when you have 30 plus IMs all with the same question on it:Are you SEEL?I hate that God forsaken word now...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

[B]get off the floor ya dirty bum... all you people are just suckin up these boards suck azz... and for all the people thas gonna say im just sayn this cuz i lost my posts...ITS NOT...this place sucks azz...shut up befor you say it im not leavin...cuz i wanna stay and make fun of some people...oh and adam y the hel! is altron gundam a friggin mod?he kinda was part of the group that spammed the shiz outta the boards awhile back...(from gf) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Riiiiiiiiight... you go ahead and do that. I'd like to see you do better. The only thing I dont like about these boards is that I lost all my posts, but I've found a way to cope with that. And Altron seems to be doing his job well, so back off. You don't see him spamming the boards up do you? I didnt think so..[/SIZE]

[B]

get off the floor ya dirty bum... all you people are just suckin up these boards suck azz... and for all the people thas gonna say im just sayn this cuz i lost my posts...ITS NOT...this place sucks azz...shut up befor you say it im not leavin...cuz i wanna stay and make fun of some people...oh and adam y the hel! is altron gundam a friggin mod?he kinda was part of the group that spammed the shiz outta the boards awhile back...(from gf) [/B][/QUOTE]

He never spammed.... he just made rude comments about idiots like you that talk the **** but can't back it up.... all you do is complain.... like a little baby.....

He came here and made fun of people like you and he still does.... if you wanna say this place sucks and then still come here and complain like a baby, we'll treat you like one....

Perhaps you should grow up... till then, why don't you shut your little whining baby mouth cause all you do is make yourself sound more and more stupid....

[B]

you're right bout one thing, they're all just sucking up to adam.. but these boards are some what better than UBB's... and although he did something bad to the boards, he's not spamming ne more... and he does his job right...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble[/i]
[b]
Yep Adam's Avatar is part of the Nintendo staff hmm i think President of Nintendo forgot his name though I think he was the one had something to do with the Squaresoft issue I think.[/b][/QUOTE]

Hiroshi Yamauchi{Nintendo's president}