OtakuBoards

now whats the worst movie ever made?

tetsuo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Street Fighter The Movie, and it's also the best movie ever:).

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]
I wish you would explain your obsession with the "best, yet worst" movie ever made...

I personally think that the worst movie I've ever seen is Pokemon: The First Movie. My little brother simply insisted that I watch it with him. I did...much to my regret.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I wish you would explain your obsession with the "best, yet worst" movie ever made...

I personally think that the worst movie I've ever seen is Pokemon: The First Movie. My little brother simply insisted that I watch it with him. I did...much to my regret.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh, joy for you..... None of my sibs are into Pokemon. heh....we're all mature and culture-oriented persons. What we watch is....Digimon! :-/

The worst movies I've ever seen are [i]Fahrenheit 451[/i] and that evil cartoon version of [i]The Hobbit.[/i][/FONT]

You are all wrong, the worst movie is American Beauty, that movie has no plot at all... tt was really stupid. Am i not right? Well, off i go on my merry little way...la da da! *trips over a knome* oohf! i'm ok..heh..

The Avengers has to be the worst movie ever made. It was soooooo bad I can't put it into words. Anyone remember it? Actually I hope no-one else has seen it, I wouldn't want anyone else to have been subjected to that horrible torture!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]You are all wrong, the worst movie is American Beauty, that movie has no plot at all... tt was really stupid. Am i not right? Well, off i go on my merry little way...la da da! *trips over a knome* oohf! i'm ok..heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually it does have a plot. It's about an aging man in an unhappy family situation that has lost all love for life. He merely exists, he doesn't really live.

After becoming infatuated with his daughter's friend, he becomes reinvigorated because he actually wants something. In the end, he realizes that what he really wanted all along was to be free, to have happiness.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Not Another Teen Movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really think so? I thought that it was hilarious. It wasn't made in quite the clever style of Scary Movie, but that Breakfast Club recreation was great.

Plus it had Mr. T with the A Team theme!!:mrt:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]You are all wrong, the worst movie is American Beauty, that movie has no plot at all... tt was really stupid. Am i not right? Well, off i go on my merry little way...la da da! *trips over a knome* oohf! i'm ok..heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]no offence to you but you deserve a back hand across the face. that has to be one of the best movies ever, like in the top 50

[color=crimson] I have a whole list of movies that sucked!
1. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
2. All of the Land Before Time movies
3. Spice World...yes...I saw it...*puts paper bag over head*
4. Dr. Doolittle (sp?)
5. Ethan Frome...I had to watch it for a class
6. Anything with Stephen Segal in it...sorry guys!
:huh: I dont know why anyone even bothered with these movies! They were pathetic![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson] I have a whole list of movies that sucked!
1. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
2. All of the Land Before Time movies
3. Spice World...yes...I saw it...*puts paper bag over head*
4. Dr. Doolittle (sp?)
5. Ethan Frome...I had to watch it for a class
6. Anything with Stephen Segal in it...sorry guys!
:huh: I dont know why anyone even bothered with these movies! They were pathetic![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hey come on... I like Spice World, I though it was funny. Tomb Raider wasn't bad...But I do have to agree with you on the Steven Segal movies..That guy annoys the hell out of me.

you know what the best show for you people is? Mystery Science Theater 3000. its on at 9:30 am on the sci-fi channel. what they do on that show is take a really bad movie and a guy and two robots sit and watch it and make really funny jokes about the stupid scenes or acting. its really great! you should watch it some time.

PS. it only airs on saturdays!

ya, MST 3000 is funny. and i have to agree that American Beauty is one of the worst movies ever. right next to kindergarden cop. *shudders*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i]
[B]i would have to say that twist is one of the worst movies ever made [/B][/QUOTE]
never saw it but one movie that bit the big one is jurassic park 3. the plot for Lara Croft:Tomb Raider sucked. But i like it because of Angelina Jolie.:love: :devil: :wow: