OtakuBoards

now whats the worst movie ever made?

tetsuo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]dr dolittle 2
[/B][/QUOTE]
What the hell are you talking about?! That was a [U]good[/U] movie! I liked it, it was better than the first one anyway.....

The movie that I don't like at the moment would have to be "Dudley Do-Right". Ugh! Horrible movie if you ask me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I would say that Castaway is one of the worst movies ever. It would be more fun watching a roll of toilet paper roll down the street, than watch an aging man talk to a volley ball for nearly two hours. [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: that volleyball had a name. it was wilson.

i didnt like dr dolittle 2 it was boring. the first one had a lot more humor in it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]As of lately I would have to say it is a draw between Jurassic Park III and Dude Where is My Car...These were both horrible movies [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe, yes, Dude where's My Car was a horrible movie, but it was funny! I like the bit over the tatoos they got. But apart from that, yup, it wasn't very good.....

Well, Cats and Dogs was pretty hard to sit through. I saw it on a 'family outting' (and please note that I'm the oldest of five kids, so they're all at least under the age of 14). I think we saw if for Thanksgiving or something. Anywho, I've seen bad movies before. But, since I didn't like them, I've put them out of my mind, and therefore don't really remember them. ^_^

[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: that volleyball had a name. it was wilson.

i didnt like dr dolittle 2 it was boring. the first one had a lot more humor in it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, well my basketall, Spalding, has a name too and you won't ever find me talking to it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Yeah, well my basketall, Spalding, has a name too and you won't ever find me talking to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh [i]really[/i], now? I have a tennis ball named Penn! :eek::shifty:..... ehem.

Anyway..... Hmm, the worst movie I've ever seen..... Woo, I've seen a lot of, "bring a tear to my eye" suck-arse movies..... where to begin? [b]Drowning Mona[/b]. I don't care if it [i]was[/i] an independent film..... it sucked. :sleep:

i remember this one movie i saw as a kid called rockadoodle. i was throwing stuff at the screen. made in america was pretty horrible, too. & i can't stand any war movies. i mean movies that are mostly about war. a few war scenes are okay, but not a whole movie about one, for godssakes. that's just depressing. full metal jacket was the only exception, that movie rules. but it wasn't totally about war. they had stuff in there like screwing prostitutes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i remember this one movie i saw as a kid called rockadoodle. i was throwing stuff at the screen. made in america was pretty horrible, too. & i can't stand any war movies. i mean movies that are mostly about war. a few war scenes are okay, but not a whole movie about one, for godssakes. that's just depressing. full metal jacket was the only exception, that movie rules. but it wasn't totally about war. they had stuff in there like screwing prostitutes. [/B][/QUOTE]

that movie is awesome

get on your knee's scum bag. now choke yourself. with my hand numb nuts. dont grab my fvcking hand. bend over and choke yourself.

from now on your name is private snowball. do you like that name private.

sir. yes, sir.

well ill tell you something you won't like private. they dont serve fried chicken and water mellon on a daily basis in my mess hall.

Vanilla Sky. I don't know how many of you have seen it, but it has the dumbest ending ever. It's pretty good until you get halfway through the movie and realize that you don't know what the hell is going on. And the sad thing is that I'm really good at figuring out what happens before a movie ends. Next are the Talented Mister Ripley and Hell's Kitchen.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Star Wars: Episode 1 was lame. George Lucas made that movie specially for kids. That's why I didn't like it. It was just too goody-goody. But when Episode 2: Attack of the Clones comes out, that'll be awesome! I saw some scenes on the net, and it's action-packed, and Anikin is finally grown up, and there is a love story in it also, between Queen Amadilla and Anikin.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]Vanilla Sky. I don't know how many of you have seen it, but it has the dumbest ending ever. It's pretty good until you get halfway through the movie and realize that you don't know what the hell is going on. And the sad thing is that I'm really good at figuring out what happens before a movie ends. Next are the Talented Mister Ripley and Hell's Kitchen. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn' t like Vanilla Sky either. I'm good at figuring out endings too, especially with bad movies....Yep movies are becoming sooo predictable these days

[QUOTE]Star Wars: Episode 1 was lame. George Lucas made that movie specially for kids. That's why I didn't like it. It was just too goody-goody. But when Episode 2: Attack of the Clones comes out, that'll be awesome! I saw some scenes on the net, and it's action-packed, and Anikin is finally grown up, and there is a love story in it also, between Queen Amadilla and Anikin.[/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: when i went to see Fellowship of the Ring, i saw some awesome previews but i must say that the one that kept me on the edge of my seat was the trailer for Episode 2. i also heard that n*sync gets blown up in the movie so i have to see it now. but i dont know f thats just a rumor to get a bunch of boy band haters to see it. I'm so happy it comes out graduation day!!! yippee!!!!!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: when i went to see Fellowship of the Ring, i saw some awesome previews but i must say that the one that kept me on the edge of my seat was the trailer for Episode 2. i also heard that n*sync gets blown up in the movie so i have to see it now. but i dont know f thats just a rumor to get a bunch of boy band haters to see it. I'm so happy it comes out graduation day!!! yippee!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Where the hell did you hear that N*SYNC gets blown up in Episode 2?!?!?:excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Where the hell did you hear that N*SYNC gets blown up in Episode 2?!?!?:excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: MTV its probably just a rumor. hopefully it isnt. sorry about my punctuation Navi. im just too damn lazy, no wait im motivationally deprived.