OtakuBoards

Bad Anime

Heaven's Cloud

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Anime's I've seen were pretty good. I didn't like X the movie, though. There was no story story line, since they made it into a little movie. When it was over I was like, "That's it?" Also, Dragonball I don't like. DBZ is ok, but DB just couldn't keep my attention. I didn't like Record of Lodoss War: chronicles of the heroic knight, either. I watched it on toonami.com. It was like a pain to watch it was so boring. I was trying to give it a chance, but I just can't watch it!!!!!:bawl:

Wanna know what's crap???
Final Genesis of Evangelion and so are the movies.
I know it's pretty confusing but it's still crap to me.
Hmm..........
What else is bad???
Blue Sub 6.
Man, I don't even understand the story.
Only thing I liked about it was the graphics.
And that's basically the "bad" anime I saw.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Wanna know what's crap???
Final Genesis of Evangelion and so are the movies.
I know it's pretty confusing but it's still crap to me.
Hmm..........
What else is bad???
Blue Sub 6.
Man, I don't even understand the story.
Only thing I liked about it was the graphics.
And that's basically the "bad" anime I saw. [/B][/QUOTE]

No way! lol. You think Blue Sub. 6 is crap?!? Blue sub 6 was awesome. It [i]was[/i] kinda confusing, though......

Guest Saiyaman
I havn't seen that many different animes o all I can say that was bad was DB. After seeing DBZ this show is like Barney to me. Just........Annoying.

Demon City Shinjuku I think it was..... I saw it on the Action Channel a few months ago. What crap..... too violent and vulgar, I couldn't watch all of it. I also saw ............ rgh, I think it's name was DNA 999.9..... anyway, I didn't like the way the noses were drawn, and that bothered me throughout the movie. Plus I kept falling asleep, so that's saying something. About EVA: I absolutely love that series, it's like my favorite (hence my beautiful avatar ^_^) but the ending [i]was[/i] pretty confusing, as was the movie. I didn't like the movie all that much. But I watched it subbed, so maybe it was confusing because I had missed stuff on down the line. I'm going to watch it again soon, it'll probably make more sense then.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]I havn't seen that many different animes o all I can say that was bad was DB. After seeing DBZ this show is like Barney to me. Just........Annoying. [/B][/QUOTE]

you gotta keep in mid it was toriyama who made it he made dbz. it was like a "warm up" to dbz . and if you notice. in teh begining of dbz the animation isn't too great but then as the stor progresses so does the quality of the animation.

but anyway, i think the worst anme i ever saw was battle angel. the one where her name was still Gally before we americans changed it to alita. yeah well that movie was pretty damn boring

[COLOR=purple]Hmmm bad anime...

Girl from Fantasia sucked!! >.<;;;

Blue Submarine No.6 drives me up the wall

Never did get into the whole Gundam thing...

Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam, No.8, all bother me...

Dear god above i HATE the Ronin Warriors!!!

thats about it though...

Dragonball bothers me b/c the animation sucks.. not Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT, but the original Dragonball annoys me[/COLOR]

The first season of Magic Knight Rayearth... OH MY GOD!!! I hate it no end... it was the worst thing ever.. it was worse then dubbed Sailor Moon.. (which isa the worst thing ever) BUt MKR was worse.... the main characters were ugly idiots and all the other characters sucked the bad guys weren't really bad they were totally misguided... and the villain was the person they were supposed to save what the hell is up with that?? it you want a bad make guy amke him really a baddy... no stupid *** princess that can't be in love... God... sorry for all those MKR fans...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Blue sonnet
wings of honnanimse (god knows how to spell it)
hm.... yeh, i would say they renk around the worst. [/B][/QUOTE]

maybe it's just me, but i liked wings of honneamise.. but still it kind of sucked as an 'anime', so I dunno.
One anime I thought was bad, is 'armageddon'. I can't even remember the storyline now, but i didnt like it.

In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad anime, just a person who doesn't get the story. I mean, alot of ppl in the US call Evangelion a bad anime cause they don't get it at all, I didn't after the first 6 times watching the series, but I didn't call it a bad anime, i called it a great anime even though i didn't understand it that well back then. Ppl will call anything bad if they don't understand it, or don't get whats going on. Now, there is such thing as anime with bad art, but then again, u must think, every artist has their own way of drawing, and maybe it's just the veiwers who are bad judges.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad anime, just a person who doesn't get the story. I mean, alot of ppl in the US call Evangelion a bad anime cause they don't get it at all, I didn't after the first 6 times watching the series, but I didn't call it a bad anime, i called it a great anime even though i didn't understand it that well back then. Ppl will call anything bad if they don't understand it, or don't get whats going on. Now, there is such thing as anime with bad art, but then again, u must think, every artist has their own way of drawing, and maybe it's just the veiwers who are bad judges. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you because there is truth in what you say.........

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]

I agree with you because there is truth in what you say.........

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

My words usually hold some kind of truth, u must search for it though.

[B]In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad anime, just a person who doesn't get the story. I mean, alot of ppl in the US call Evangelion a bad anime cause they don't get it at all, I didn't after the first 6 times watching the series, but I didn't call it a bad anime, i called it a great anime even though i didn't understand it that well back then. Ppl will call anything bad if they don't understand it, or don't get whats going on. Now, there is such thing as anime with bad art, but then again, u must think, every artist has their own way of drawing, and maybe it's just the veiwers who are bad judges. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not that people don't like it cuz they don't understand it.. maybe they don't like it because it is not the genre they like or maybe the storyline isn' that great.. or maybe it IS a bad anime.. they do exist.. but it is their opinon whether it is good or bad.. and Evangelion is not a bad anime and no one I know has ever talked to has said anything bad or negative about it.. ok back to opinons.. i mean i don't care for Magic Knight Rayearth but i know alot of people that do.. it doesn't mean that i don't understand what it going on in it, it's just that I DON"T LIKE IT!! Becasue people will like what they like and don't like what they don't like.. it's as simple as that.. no one has the same opinon on anything EVER!!

I must say that Blue Submarine N0. 6 was by far the suckiest thing i've ever saw!!! And of course, Utena the Revolutionary Girl! Who ever heard of a princess wanting to be a prince?!!!Also Ronin Warriors(sucked), and the firsh Gundam ever made: Mobile Suit Gundam!! They sucked!!:flaming:

[B]In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad anime, just a person who doesn't get the story. [/B][/QUOTE]

This statment is so true. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's bad. Then again if they overadvertise and totally currept one(like DBZ, SM, and Pokemon) it starts becoming a bad anime. Although seriously Girl from Fantasia was tacky and lame! Total Video Girl Ai rip off!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B] And of course, Utena the Revolutionary Girl! Who ever heard of a princess wanting to be a prince?!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Ah! Another series which was heavily corrupted! They changed so much from the orignal. Actually the original idea is similar to a classic anim "Rose of Versailles"...I believe that was the title... Although yes! Ronin Warriors was just bad. Actually for me most animes from the 80's with really really bad animation is just bad