Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are you ready?

We had a lot of fun with this on GS a while back, so I figured I would give it a shot here.

This is how it works, I will post an image. The following poster will then post an image that in some way defeats my image and, if necessary, provide a sentence explaining how their picture is defeating mine. And--that's how the game will continue. Each time someone posts, they will post an image that defeats the previous poster's image.

Example: I provide a picture of grass, so someone posts a picture of a lawn mower.

And please, no nukes, images of "God" or "black holes" or anything like that, heh.

Now, I'll start.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.jaws-project.nl/images/JAWS.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-46-torpedo.jpg[/IMG]

Jaws can't beat a torpedo. Even if it eats the thing, it will go BOOM! Hopefully with lots of gore for the kiddies.
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2412/1188885001549jx6.png[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR=#001824][SIZE="1"]A mine is no trouble for anyone with a large enough gun[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://d94132.u23.simplenet.com/images/Sopwith_Camel56/Sopwith_Camel_snoopy.JPG[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]This battle is in the air! Ocean weapons are easy pickings.

I guess this means Kick-a Picture Thread is dead. R.i.p, you will be remembered.[/FONT][/COLOR]


edit:
[IMG]http://www.hauntfreaks.com/hauntfreaks/features/images/snoopy.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Dang you Ikillion[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]You guys are boring. Stop all the one-uppage and think outside the para-digg-em.


Now, all your image are belong to [URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb//6f/Rust-flake-macro.jpg/800px-Rust-flake-macro.jpg"][B][COLOR="Blue"]rust[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/FONT].
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]Uuumm, I see a 404, so here's the obviously stronger picture:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ShikyoKasu/tgs404.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Absolutely no 404 page can compete with Homestar Runner. The big mouth man can totally arrow all other websites.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]
Now, all your image are belong to [URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb//6f/Rust-flake-macro.jpg/800px-Rust-flake-macro.jpg"][B][COLOR="Blue"]rust[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/FONT].[/QUOTE]

Ahh, but you are ignorant of the truth. For when rust is exposed to heat and carbon in a device such as this:
[url]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/Metalworking/HPIM0519.jpg[/url]
(That's a real forge btw, mine as point of fact.)

It turns back into metal XD
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']The End.[/quote]

Not exactly,but nice try.

[center][IMG]http://yuenkam.free.fr/dragon4.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Bruce Lee defeated Chuck Norris in [i]Way of the Dragon.[/i]
Posted
[quote name='Clurr][FONT="Arial"']Uuumm, I see a 404,....[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, normally I'd go back and fix that, but since the [COLOR="DarkRed"]Clurr[/COLOR]-pwnage was so good, I'm just going to leave it.

And Chuck Norris may be on par with God, but I know his sole weakness.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.jakeehrlich.com/Review/FusiounManual.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

It's like Samson. Cut off his [facial] hair, and he's powerless. (It also beats Bruce Lee at defeating Chuck Norris, so that's two images with one stone. Win.)[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.paulgravett.com/articles/049_bws/bws_thing.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Even drinking straw stubble needs to be shaved.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff159/johnathanvicks/oreomustache-727607.jpg[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Until the greatest beard mentor in history steps up to the plate and tames that sucker.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
And I present a device that not only can tame that unruly beard on your face (DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME), but can tame the beard of the earth too

[img]http://www.bushhog.com/specbook/Media/305.gif[/img]

BushHog FTW
Posted
I'd like to take this time to remind everyone that the only reason that both Jackie Chan and Jet Li exist is because Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Bruce Lee in half. Thank you.

Anyway...
[IMG]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/04/08/matrix_wideweb__430x326.jpg[/IMG]
Your machines are powerless against T3H Y2K!!!!!
Oh, and it also means no Notty pics for Quagmire.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]You don't fear Y2k when you're clairvoyant.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff159/johnathanvicks/Y2k.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]"The year 2000, Conan?"

"That's right. We're going to look into the future. All the way to the year 2000."


By the way, this post marks my membership. Go me.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/pope_350.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]So many believe that the pope has superiority...[/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://www2.biologie.uni-halle.de/zool/mol_ecol/Bilder/DarwinBild.jpg[/IMG]

Charles Darwin has something to say about the Pope's legitimacy.
Posted
[IMG]http://www.frishphoto.com/Images/Ports/bil_nye.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Consider the following:[/B] A living science teacher is better than a dead one[/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://markc1.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/crazy_dog.jpg[/IMG]


[COLOR="DarkRed"]The creations of the scientists always kill their creators and reek havoc on the land...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...