Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
^ Hehe, Office Space, what a fun movie... Anyway...

[IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/312/donaldtrumpnarrowweb300lf6.jpg[/IMG]

Bill Lumbergh is no match for someone higher on the corporate ladder than he is.
Posted
Too bad he's no match for his arch rival, Rosie.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/rosie051.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Rosie's a powerhouse and her weight advantage would swing the battle in her favor. Plus, I don't think Donald would want to touch her.
Posted
[center][IMG]http://andrewteman.org/blog/images/rosie.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]

[center][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Completely uninterested in battle, Rosie O'Donnell would rather ride the bus with her sister.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/center]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]




Get it? That was a reference.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26405&stc=1&d=1191813373[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Barbara Walters for the win!

After all Rosie does say that Ms Walters fired he. Besides you know that Barbara is all about the battle[/color][/font]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.maitrise-orthop.com/corpusmaitri/orthopaedic/mo65_trochanteric_fracture/a2_3bis.jpeg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Osteoporosis.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[img]http://www.wlac.edu/westside/images/Photos/Studying%20Math-two%20girls.jpg[/img]

[size=1]Numbers have no power over women, who score lower on standardized tests than men do in Math and Science.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[font="trebuchet ms"]
[img]http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07412/1560.jpg[/img]

MY WOMANLY SATS. [spoiler]Out of 1600 kthx. I'm allowed to still be proud of my SATs as a high schooler, right?[/spoiler][/font]
Posted
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/10/Razputin.jpg/180px-Razputin.jpg[/IMG]

[color=deeppink]Pompous matadors are no match for Raz.

Obscure ftw.[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Georgia"]Telekinesis might not beat her, but I think I know what could. . .


[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/cutcreditcard.jpg[/IMG]

What would she be, if it weren't for her money?[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][IMG]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8356/23235295wu6.jpg[/IMG]

Donuts are no match for a hungry kid.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Hungry kid is surely no match for
[center][b]Brussel Sprouts![/b]
[IMG]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1377/checkitom1128267pl9.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Feast on that, kiddo.[/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.plantingscience.org/index.php?module=pagesetter&type=file&func=get&tid=2&fid=teamphoto&pid=549[/IMG]

[color=deeppink]Killer tomatoes are more worrisome.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, but ketchup is incomplete.

[CENTER]Pardon me, but do you have any [SIZE=3][I][B]MUSTARD!?!?[/B][/I][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://ninecooks.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/greypoupon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...