Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial]Hey, Aceburner? Ya might wanna check your image tags. I think you double-http'ed, there. :p

[CENTER]IMAGE DELETED!!!
(No prob, bro.)[/CENTER]



Anyway, Wal-Mart isn't the devil....yet. Someone else beat them there.

[CENTER][IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:VQgCGFjcZnlqtM:http://www.robopuc.cl/larc/images/Microsoft.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well this would be a problem for that particular image. If one had too much of it that is, and they were stupid enough to drive after having had too much. XP

[IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5696/dui08logowebar5.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Ok, i don't know who that was in the picture before me so i decided to go with my trump card - NRA proponent baby.

[IMG]http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.teachkidspeace.org/launch/launch39.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEVv3lDKjK88P0mNRx3I09r7EfvWw[/IMG]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]If you remember correctly from the Freakazoid opening theme there's a part where they sing, "Freakazoid, chimpanzee!" Therefore chimpanzee beats Freakazoid.


[/FONT][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://www.maddogmedia.com/chimp.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"]But any primate dies to the almighty level four hot virus ebola. That makes you bleed from the inside out and kills you in two weeks with no cure. [/COLOR][IMG]http://discovermagazine.com/2007/apr/caught-in-the-hot-zone/ebola-skull-250.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://karmafactory.emlekkonyv.hu/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/image029.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT="Arial"]But the Five-Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique kills you in [I]five steps[/I].[/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/150px-Bleach-bottle.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That didn't last long.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=#4B0082][img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6066/2007digitalboyzg9.jpg[/img]

2007DigitalBoy masturbates so often that kittens will be extinct by the end of the year.[/color]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7998/1187421188231he2.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]A mind crush can deal with any puny human.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial][CENTER]We're sorry, but not only does Yu-Gi-Oh! just suck compared to Magic, but...

[IMG]http://edward.oconnor.cx/2006/01/The_Spanish_Inquisition.jpg[/IMG]

[I]Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition![/I][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/Gishin_Homura/GishinKaiChokingLielrae2.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]But Kai choke is where it is at (Achaea reference)[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...