OtakuBoards

Jerks

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm sorry to say, it does not pick up. guys try to screw you even [I]more [/I] in college. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Being a college guy, I really hate to agree with Lady M, but she is right, most guys can be jerks alot of the time. You just have to find one that isn't to much of a jerk most of the time. But don't feel too bad, most of us guys have an equally hard problem finding women that we can deal with.

I wouldn't go to college thinking that the guys will be better then the ones in high school. College freshmen are at least four times as bad as highschool guys...sorry:( [/color]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]i have to agree that all guys are jerks.

and on that same note all women are bitches who like to mess with your feeling co they think u dont have any, and when they find out u do, they test to c how much then f**k off with someone else whos got a big car!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
You make life sound so complicated.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] I wouldn't go to college thinking that the guys will be better then the ones in high school. College freshmen are at least four times as bad as highschool guys...sorry:( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think it doesn't have to do with the fact that the guys will be older and more mature (from what you're saying and from what I've noticed myself I don't believe that to be true), but rather the fact that it's a new beginning.

I don't know about Asuka, but I've grown up in the same town with the same people my entire life, and so they basically know all about me and all of the stuff I've done in the past (my total high school population is only around 850).

I know all of the guys in my school, they know me as well, and I [basically] hate all of them...er :toothy:

So, why I can't wait until college to get a fresh start and meet new guys :)

Besides, if I end up going to a photography institute, maybe I'll finally meet that sexy, artsy guy I've always fatasized about :naughty:[/color]

and on that same note all women are b**ches who like to mess with your feeling co they think u dont have any, and when they find out u do, they test to c how much then f**k off with someone else whos got a big car!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I hear ya buddy, I don't have enough fingers on my hands to count the amount of times I have been hurt by women for fickle reasons...unfortunatley I have more then likely hurt my fair share of women too, although never intentionally, just cause I'm stupid[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]

I don't know about Asuka, but I've grown up in the same town with the same people my entire life, and so they basically know all about me and all of the stuff I've done in the past (my total high school population is only around 850).

I know all of the guys in my school, they know me as well, and I [basically] hate all of them...er :toothy:

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Unlike you, my family moved around a lot, I don't know anyone too long.

and on that same note all women are bitches who like to mess with your feeling co they think u dont have any, and when they find out u do, they test to c how much then f**k off with someone else whos got a big car!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Voodoo, you sound like you could use a hug :( [/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
[B]

[color=indigo]I hear ya buddy, I don't have enough fingers on my hands to count the amount of times I have been hurt by women for fickle reasons...unfortunatley I have more then likely hurt my fair share of women too, although never intentionally, just cause I'm stupid[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

me too. i dont even know what it is i did most of the time. i just seem to get yelled at then they leave......and i still feel bad.

.........and your right i do need a hug but its the same person whos the only person who gives me hugs........

[B]

me too. i dont even know what it is i did most of the time. i just seem to get yelled at then they leave......and i still feel bad. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Are you drunk for most of the time?[/size]

Voodookanaka, Heaven'sclouds want a hug?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
[size=1]Are you drunk for most of the time?[/size]

Voodookanaka, Heaven'sclouds want a hug? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]In my case, no, Most of the time I'm not drunk. While I enjoy drinking, I am very careful of drinking alot when I'm out with girls. Alot of time I end up having to take care of a drunk girlfriend...(that is not always fun 'cause most of the girls I know tend to be more emotional). By the way thanks for the hug:blush: [/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
[B]

[color=indigo]In my case, no, Most of the time I'm not drunk. While I enjoy drinking, I am very careful of drinking alot when I'm out with girls. Alot of time I end up having to take care of a drunk girlfriend...(that is not always fun 'cause most of the girls I know tend to be more emotional). By the way thanks for the hug:blush: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

thats pretty much exactly the same with me.

[B]

[color=darkblue]A lot of time I end up having to take care of a drunk girlfriend...(that is not always fun 'cause most of the girls I know tend to be more emotional). [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Peh, silly emotional drunk girls. They give the rest of us a bad name...

I, for one, tend to be rather wild and promiscuous while drinking...:2women:...ahem :angel:[/color]

As I always say; sober all the way! :lecture: (lol, it's just me^_^)

And I can see where college freshmen can be worse than highschool seniors..... gawl, is there no happy ground for my poor aching feet to walk upon? .... (o_O where'd [i]that[/i] come from??)

Anyway, in my own optimistic way of looking at things, I think that people too often focus on the bad apples, and overlook the good ones in the bunch.

Example; although the majority of guys (or so it seems) are jerks, there are some out there who aren't, but they may not be in your living area. :D ...>_> anyway.... And just like there are some women out there who are materialistic/shallow/fickle and insecure, thre are still some women/girls out there who don't value objects over people. I can say this for sure 'cause I've never cared for the ritzy $$$ anyway, and I don't prefer guys whose only real asset are.... his assests. So yeah, I guess my point is, try to not lump everyone together......... and in the meantime be the biggest flirt around your exes. ~_^

Girls are just as bad as we guys are. They like to play mind games. Girls like to take advantage of my generosity, and so do thier friends they say stupid little things like "if you really love(or care) about me then you will do this or that, and take me here and there and pick up my friends and i and drops us off somewhere." i hate it its all an act. WHY CANT GIRLS BE LESS DIFFICULT. Maybe it is just me getting with the wrong girls.

And about getting drunk or i think thats what i read. Girls get really loose and all over the place and then there are some that are really wild. and then there are some that are all blubbery and start crying for no reason at all. i usually have to take one of each group home on saturdays

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]Girls are just as bad as we guys are. They like to play mind games. Girls like to take advantage of my generosity, and so do thier friends they say stupid little things like "if you really love(or care) about me then you will do this or that, and take me here and there and pick up my friends and i and drops us off somewhere." i hate it its all an act. WHY CANT GIRLS BE LESS DIFFICULT. Maybe it is just me getting with the wrong girls.

And about getting drunk or i think thats what i read. Girls get really loose and all over the place and then there are some that are really wild. and then there are some that are all blubbery and start crying for no reason at all. i usually have to take one of each group home on saturdays [/B][/QUOTE]
Not all boys are jerk and girls are *****. There're nice people out there.

[size=1]I'm not difficult, I'm just plain and simple [/size]

[B]and on that same note all women are bitches who like to mess with your feeling co they think u dont have any, and when they find out u do, they test to c how much then f**k off with someone else whos got a big car!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

come one, we're not all that way. i try not to be that way. i couldn't give a crap less what kind of car they've got. i know i talk about having love slaves & being a player, but i'm only kidding. i know where this is coming from, too. people always feel worse about the opposite sex right after they've gotten their heart broken. & i would like to find a guy w/ feelings for once. above the belt feelings, i mean. i'm sure they're out there.

for some reason, i can read guys like a book, if you want to know the truth. don't ask me how. it makes things a lot easier.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]Girls like to take advantage of my generosity, and so do thier friends they say stupid little things like "if you really love(or care) about me then you will do this or that, and take me here and there and pick up my friends and i and drops us off somewhere." i hate it its all an act. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Well I am a pretty easygoing guy and I would do just about anything for my friends (which sometimes gets me screwed over) But If anyone tried to repeatedly tried that with me they would no longer find themselves in my good graces. The next time a girl is taking advantage of you just say "hey, missy, go knit me a sweater" (I think I may have just caused all the girls in the forum to hate me). I think you need to find a cool girl who won't use you, and then let me know where they are all at (I'm generalizing here b/c I do know some really cool girls).[/color]

[B]

[color=indigo]Well I am a pretty easygoing guy and I would do just about anything for my friends (which sometimes gets me screwed over) But If anyone tried to repeatedly tried that with me they would no longer find themselves in my good graces. The next time a girl is taking advantage of you just say "hey, missy, go knit me a sweater" (I think I may have just caused all the girls in the forum to hate me). I think you need to find a cool girl who won't use you, and then let me know where they are all at (I'm generalizing here b/c I do know some really cool girls).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
actually that is pretty funny..and I dont think we hate ya.. o.O
but not all gurlz are like that...like me..I wouldnt use ppp...bcuz thatz just wrong :p

No matter where u are, there will always be jerks! Right now, I'm having a argument on Hotline to a guy who thinks it's ok for Admins to kick u off the server because they think their D/L's are more important! He thinks, just cause u u/l(d/l is short for download, u/l is short for upload), i u/l'ed 10 to 20 gig's, and i don't want to be an admin, while the most anyone else has u/led is 6 Gigs of anime. But he thinks that ppl who are admins are like White ppl back in America during the slave times, and use regular members are the black ppl who don't matter. Basically, there is no place without jerks in this world.

That has already been proven... but u can make the world better by not acting like a jerk yourself. I mean think about it.. if everyone of us stopped being jerks if we were one... then there wouldnt be as many jerks as before right? I better jsut shut up...