OtakuBoards

Jerks

Queen Asuka

i have the exact same problem as you! all the girls at my school are flat out jerks. they all pass judgement by your looks, or by the rumors they here about you! plus, just to tidy things up a bit, they are all[except a few]are UGLY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!:freak:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Chitory, Anti is a frickin PLAYER, and I wouldn't affiliate with him....grr...I can't believe what a big JERK he is...he's the reason I started this whole dang thread..he hurt my feelings so bad....color] [/B][/QUOTE]

what the heck did he do, if you don't mind my asking? if you feel like telling me & don't want to post it, just pm me.

*lips quivers and eyes tear up* waaaaaaahhh thats mean!!! why not all of us guys is bad! im ones of the nicer ones.. (or so i hear :p) pwese dont hurt guys like that and being an elite member of the §.o.§ i will help to the best of my abilities! hey if its good enough ill cry with ya!erhm... kinda late of me... man some guys have no integrity! they just dont like one girl... i admire other girls while im with renee but ill always stick by her side!

[color=crimson]I didn't mean all guys were jerks. I just mean sometimes guys are really insenstive and it's like they don't care how much they hurt a girl, as long as it gets the job done. I have met plenty of sweet darling guys, a few right on this board. One in particular is my Piro Honey! *grins*

LM, I'll PM you about it, it's sort of a personal issue.[/color]

[B][color=crimson]I didn't mean all guys were jerks. I just mean sometimes guys are really insenstive and it's like they don't care how much they hurt a girl, as long as it gets the job done. I have met plenty of sweet darling guys, a few right on this board. One in particular is my Piro Honey! *grins*

LM, I'll PM you about it, it's sort of a personal issue.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]wah me wanna help! and LM would you like to join my group of elite §.o.§? it means soicety of shrinks by the way.

Hey chickies

From someone who's been through high school and college,you will find jerks everywhere. All of you have your lives ahead of you and guys that screw you up eventually get what they deserve.

QA, you seem like a gorgeous and wonderful person. Don't let this guy and whatever he did get you all upset and angry...anger creates wrinkles. Jocks can be major losers in the personality stakes. If it will make you feel any better I'll PM you something that happened to me.:)If you want that is

Anyways...Keep Smiling

Lots-A-Luv

[B]

[color=crimson]Okay, I'll PM you and tell you about it, too. Besides I need to PM you [i]anyway[/i]....*laughs evilly*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

He he he score, Dammit!!!! i have to send another one.:naughty:
Hey, you know me LM. You know the fun........:naughty: :blackeye:

[color=crimson]Hey, you need to let ANNA join that SOS thingie...she's my personal psychiatrist and I'm taking advantage of her while she's still free and starts charging me in the future! She's the greatest.

And I had something else to say....OH YEAH! Sure, you can PM me and tell me what happened to you. Besides, I think I'm just laying off of guys for a while. I'm still in the beginning process of trying to stay single. It's hard...I like these great guys...but whatever...JOCKS suck....forever.[/color]

O joy. If this is how my love life will turn out with all this saddness then I don't know that I want to have one. I just recently took a dive into the world of relationships and well I failed. The girl I liked (well I still do) was one of the nicest girls in my grade, funny, and alround a great person and I got the impression that she felt the same way as me and then out of nowhere she goes out with one of those shallow guys that have had more girl friends then they are years old. I just don't get it. I thought she would have known better. And it looks like it's just going to go down hill from here......

[color=crimson]I just think everyone on the boards should FORGET everyone else and just have ONE BIG reunion and everyone can MEET and take them a person from the boards. Of course, there might be an all out WAR over some people...but I claim PIROMUNKIE! Everyone is free! *laughs* That'd be sort of great....:rotflmao: [/color]

[B][color=crimson]I just think everyone on the boards should FORGET everyone else and just have ONE BIG reunion and everyone can MEET and take them a person from the boards. Of course, there might be an all out WAR over some people...but I claim PIROMUNKIE! Everyone is free! *laughs* That'd be sort of great....:rotflmao: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, i better pack EVERYTHING!! Like my bullet proof vest, my desert eagles, enough ammo to take on the entire US Army, my assult rifles, and my Anime collection. My anime collection will be gaurded so closely by me, why i'll bring it, i have no idea!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Well, i better pack EVERYTHING!! Like my bullet proof vest, my desert eagles, enough ammo to take on the entire US Army, my assult rifles, and my Anime collection. My anime collection will be gaurded so closely by me, why i'll bring it, i have no idea! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Can't we just keep this a PEACEFUL thing? I mean, come on, we don't want war for no REASON...everyone should just FORGET their differences and love one another..*laughs at what she just said* That sounded so stupid...:rotflmao:[/color]

[B]

[color=crimson]Can't we just keep this a PEACEFUL thing? I mean, come on, we don't want war for no REASON...everyone should just FORGET their differences and love one another..*laughs at what she just said* That sounded so stupid...:rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, i think they would have a reason to kill me:D

[B]

Well, i think they would have a reason to kill me:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Okay, so I'll hire the security guards to stand around and look menacing and make everyone walk through a metal detector when they arrive if they look suspicious, alright? And we'll actually keep the peace.[/color]

[B]

Well, i better pack EVERYTHING!! Like my bullet proof vest, my desert eagles, enough ammo to take on the entire US Army, my assult rifles, and my Anime collection. My anime collection will be gaurded so closely by me, why i'll bring it, i have no idea! [/B][/QUOTE]

That much ammo, and small amount of weaponry would leave you no chance against me for LM. She is mine, and I claim her and nobody else gets her.