OtakuBoards

Jerks

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

So what do you guys think?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I've found that wherever you go there will always be people out there who will - whether on purpose or not - hurt your feelings and generally use and abuse you. I've been in enough relationships like that, i know how you feel. The problem is not with you personally, although you sound like you have low self esteem at the moment (<=not meant in a nasty way at all, just an observation :) ) but is just human nature. It's a sad fact that people like to get one up on each other and be better than everyone else, whether that is by playing mind games to make you feel bad, physical abuse or just by dating the best looking person at the school to show off and gain popularity, it's the way most people think :( not all, but a lot.

My best advice to you - although I know it's hard to do and hindsight is a wonderfull thing - is leave it be. You're young and free and single, don't be worrying about having [I]relationships[/I] and stuff just yet, there's so much time for that sort of thing, you have the whole rest of your life to find a man and settle down, enjoy the things you have now. Hang with your friends, if you're going to college you'll be missing them soon enough, enjoy the fact that you live at home with no rent to pay and just live your life, have fun, do what you want to do. In my experience, the perfect man for you will come along when you're least looking for him - cliche but true and often is right under your nose - two of my best relationships have been with people I was friends with first.

Well thats my ramblings for tonight :D I hope I've made some kind of sense, and I hope you get your head sorted soon, good luck :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

well, am I a jerk??? I try not to be. I wish i could give you a hug, o wait, there's more than that that I want to give you.......:naughty:

Voodoo hit the nail on the head with a sledge-hammer. Well, for the most part. I don't don't know why it is but [i]a lot[/i](not all) girls just don't seem to understand than guys are every bit as human as they are. I could type out a list of names...*cough*Leslie*cough*...but I won't do that.

-Justin

The reasons why grl and guys are the way they are is usually becus of the ppl around them... it seems right to show off your b.f or g/f... and it seems right to benefit from having a b/f or g/f.... Since other grls treat their b/f's that way, they should too... same goes for the guys. *shrug* But some of us aren't like that so....:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
It must be the way us guys are..... sooo..... ? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, that's just a lame excuse.

Guys can help not being jerks, just as girls can work at not being bitches...I'm not a biatch to guys and I make a conscious effort not to be. Guys are too cool to spend time being mean to them when you're hanging with them.

Now, I must say, you boys don't have to be assholes, and I know a lot of you aren't, but...stop making stupid excuses :rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]k my mom just walked into the room and read this and at the end she said this is like reading a bad magizine and i agree [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]My post? I can't exactly understand what you are saying there...sowwy if she didn't like my post...my mom would have said the same thing, but I don't care at this moment...-_-[/color]

[SIZE=1]:therock: You people must attract the wrong kinds of girls/guys. All the girls I know are really great. I actually repel the kinda girls that do play with guys. Cause I'm not a player myself, plus all the girls where I am are mostly trendy and flaunt things, and I make fun of them to their faces. So that probably does it right there. :p But ya, I the only girls I know are really great people, but it's sad because they get played themselves sometimes :([/SIZE]

I'm not a jerk, well I hope I'm not, it's kinda hard to tell when I know some of the people on this board better than I do people in real life. (not that you guys aren't real of course). I've never seemed to have had this problem with girls... Wait I did once... ugg I don't like think about that... Why don't we talk about something else like... People that aren't Jerks! Wait we can't do that since the topic is about jerks. Actually I don't have that problem anymore, the easy soloution is to avoid the opposite sex! It works for me, all I do is hang with my friends and avoid girls unless I have to.

[color=crimson]Well, I'm trying to stay single...guys are too much of a pain. Just Piro Honey, he's my favorite male in the whole wide world. He's so nice to me. Chitory, Anti is a frickin PLAYER, and I wouldn't affiliate with him....grr...I can't believe what a big JERK he is...he's the reason I started this whole dang thread..he hurt my feelings so bad....But I'm a happy girl, in STUPID Jones County where we have nothing but rednecks and I just want a nice guy who's into the same stuff as me. Hey Piro Honey, moving down to Georgia anytime soon? *laughs a little*

Oh yeah, thanks you guys for all your great advice. It made me feel a whole lot better to know that I'm not the only one in the boat at the time...and that others can sympathethize with me because they know how I feel.[/color]

i havent seen many of the girls picture here on the boards but from what i have seen i would say that you girls would have no trouble finding a decent man/guy whichever you prefer. well you all seem to have wonderful personalities. I think all the girls here are wonderful and funny and intersting. i know a lot of guys are very superficial, and dont pay attention to whats inside. i would rather have a girl with inner beauty than one with looks. but yo all are great.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

I feel exactly the same as you. All of my friends have boyfriends, and lasting relationships.... and for some reason, it's hard for me to have the same. I've been told that I'm just as pretty as them, but I don't get approached... and when I [i]do[/i] get some male attention, they never want to date me, they just want some cheap play, or sex with no strings attached. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow!! That sounds like exactly what I'm thinking!! All of my friends have serious relationships and good boyfriends (that they are always with and it makes me feel ditched...but thats another topic) and its like, why can't I just find a guy to have a serious relationship with? I am ready for one and just can't find the guy. I just want someone to be there for me and stuff and to hang out with (I hate being by myself). I don't know....guys can be jerks though. My ex-boyfriend (who it took me forever to get over...and I really am not totally over him) just told me tonight that I am the girl that he would want to marry and be with for a long time but right now, he's young and he just wants to have fun....I don't know what that means but yeah. So now he is with some girl that he hates just so he can get some whenever he wants....figure that one out. But I'm here for ya girl!!

Meet one of the great rules of life. Whoever you talk to, they all tell you the same thing. Those you like don't like you back, and those you don't like, like you. But some of them manage to get it to work out anyway... Anyway.... dont worry about it too much. Some of us arent that bad... you just might be looking in the wrong place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Not all guys are jerks... only the heterosexual ones lol :p j/k

[/B][/QUOTE]

*gives TN a dark glare*

good god, all this talk about jerks is getting me all confused, I hope noone thinks of me as a jerk, of course, there definately are people that think that, why? who knows....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

*gives TN a dark glare*

good god, all this talk about jerks is getting me all confused, I hope noone thinks of me as a jerk, of course, there definately are people that think that, why? who knows.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Noooooo seph.... youre not a jerk.... youre a psycho who tries to rule the world, or destroy it (kidding, please dont kill me)

*scowels* well at least these forms serve some purpose....can always find out what people think of you...I don't care about Asuka's judgement of me...she knows me...I will accept that as my impression onto her...but be forwarned to any of you who plan to pass judgement on me without knowing me...it will be ignored...I only accept the judgement of friends...of which are few and far spread...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]*scowels* well at least these forms serve some purpose....can always find out what people think of you...I don't care about Asuka's judgement of me...she knows me...I will accept that as my impression onto her...but be forwarned to any of you who plan to pass judgement on me without knowing me...it will be ignored...I only accept the judgement of friends...of which are few and far spread... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]If people judged you based solely on what other people said about you, this would be one screwed up world...oh WAIT..it already is, because that's how things ALREADY are...ANYWAYS, Anti you're a pretty cool guy, at least you WAS honest with me...more than I can say for most guys out there. So good luck with your girlfriend.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B]Wow!! That sounds like exactly what I'm thinking!! All of my friends have serious relationships and good boyfriends (that they are always with and it makes me feel ditched...but thats another topic) and its like, why can't I just find a guy to have a serious relationship with? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*waves* Hi hon, I don't have a boyfriend either :( Remember, we're going to have so much fun on Valentine's Day and throw ourselves a singles party...whee!

But yeah...it's annoying...and SexyJessie, yousa [i]are[/i] sexy...why are [i]we[/i] the ones who can't have good, lasting relationships? :bawl:

*ponders, but can't think of a logical explanation*

:therock: Bummer, dude.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*waves* Hi hon, I don't have a boyfriend either :( Remember, we're going to have so much fun on Valentine's Day and throw ourselves a singles party...whee!

But yeah...it's annoying...and SexyJessie, yousa [i]are[/i] sexy...why are [i]we[/i] the ones who can't have good, lasting relationships? :bawl:

*ponders, but can't think of a logical explanation*

:therock: Bummer, dude.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Babygirl....am I invited to your singles party on Valentine's Day? I'd like to have SOME sort of company...I want a good lasting relationship, too...[/color]

*thinks for a bit*.....................
I don't want to jinx myself..... but, if all goes well, this upcoming Valentine's Day will be the FIRST ONE on which I won't be single...... I mean, wow. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*
I feel like I ought to be making lists for my own singles party myself! It's so weird.... but good....
And y'all don't worry about being single, it's a good life. ;) Anyway, .... erm, what was the topic? *reads up*

Oh yeah, well, um jerks aren't nice but let us all be forgiving of one another....... *looks around* okay that's all....

-edit- Asuka, I'll keep you company if you want (erm, I know I may not be exactly what you have in mind........... >_>; but yeah, I'm here for ya!!! ^_^)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]-edit- Asuka, I'll keep you company if you want (erm, I know I may not be exactly what you have in mind........... >_>; but yeah, I'm here for ya!!! ^_^) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Well, Anna my dear, please DO keep me company...I need my Anna all the time and I miss you when you're not around! LOL...you're better than any guy when it comes to keeping me happy...you always know the right things to say! :D[/color]