Anna Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 .... heh, I've only been drawing for the past few hours. ^_^ (ha ha) Anyway, I all of the sudden got a wiff of inspiration, and actually drew a little something. Now, it's nothing compared to Testuo's work, and DANG I HATE having to ink pictures..... I need a decent inking pen, 'cause the one I use now always messes up, so please pardon any odd bumps or squiggles.... (btw: I wasn't sure if I should make a seperate thread for this or not, since there is an art thread up already... I hope this is okay. If it's not I'm sorry! ^.^) ANYwayzzz........ here it is...
Charles Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Heh, I know how it feels to have your hand hurt from Drawing. I once drew a whole DBZ poster in pen using stippling(dots). My hand hurt for a couple days to say the least. Nice picture though. You did an excellent job blending the colors.
Warlock Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 That's a really good drawing. And I'd have to agree with Crazy White Boy about blending the colours. :)
Delian Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Hey Anna That's a pretty good drawing. Keep it up....you do have a talent.;) Lots-A-Luv
BabyGirl Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [color=deeppink]Ooh, she's very pretty! Nice work Anna :)[/color]
Kuja Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]she is pretty *drools* not as pretty as babygirl but she looks good none the less... id date her (if i werent engaged to kittie (and ginnylyn lololol))[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cibo Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Ya, great drawing. Wish I could actully draw stick figures some what decent, but even those are hard for me.
tetsuo Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 that is great. i have never tried to draw in ink i only go over my pencil work in ink. also i dont color. so in my eyes your artwork is incredible. you are very talented. i think i am going to draw something in a few minutes. you gave me a little of your inspiration.
Navi Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 dont you love the feeling of inspiration? i mean, working hard, messing up a few times, retouching a bit, working harder...and in the end its all worth it.
Treble Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Nice drawing,she is beautiful and nicely colored.:)
KawaiiSakura Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Nice Drawing, Wonderfull blend of Colors ^_^
Chitory Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 That is a pretty good drawing...I draw also, but I don't like coloring mine... its all black and white for me. I do mostly sketches. Actually... thats all I do o.O... I sometimes color...
Phantasy Freak Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 She is very pretty...Much better than what I can draw.I haven't drawn much lately.I like to draw but can't since I don't have another drawing pad.Very nice though ^_~.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 i love it. its great....part from the foot......but it is really great
Anna Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 LOL yeah, that right foot didn't like me :drunk: (and also, the right arm is shorter than the left one). I was just noticing these mistakes >< oh well,......... thank you all for your comments, you're such a nice bunch! ^_^
Guest Zeh Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [COLOR=red]Wow! Thats great Anna! i really like it, you can notice some mistakes, but at first sight it is beautiful![/COLOR]
Break Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]i love it. its great....part from the foot......but it is really great [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah, it's a really excellent brilliant picture..... apart from the right foot... lol[/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]::laughs:: When I saw the filename, I thought dead sure you'd drawn Legolas. That's what my kid sister's been doing, anyway. [And she's [i]good![/i]] Lovely drawing, Anna![/FONT]
Fall Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Hey, I draw all the time, and you get used to it after a while. :) But very nice drawing you got there, good work! :)
Anna Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]::laughs:: When I saw the filename, I thought dead sure you'd drawn Legolas. That's what my kid sister's been doing, anyway. [And she's [i]good![/i]] Lovely drawing, Anna![/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks! ^_^ Lol, I think I might take a stab at drawing Legolas one of these days...... but I don't think I would do his beauty any justice. v_v And if your sister's good, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, SCAN THE PIC!
Sara Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] Thanks! ^_^ Lol, I think I might take a stab at drawing Legolas one of these days...... but I don't think I would do his beauty any justice. v_v And if your sister's good, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, SCAN THE PIC! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic];p I somehow doubt she'd let me, lol. And I dun think she's done, anyway. But...um....here's a picture of me?[/FONT]
Queen Asuka Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [color=crimson]Geez LOUISE Anna, I'm glad you told me that I could have the original! You're so GOOD...you make my artwork look like crap and I've been drawing ALL my life...I'd NEVER scan any of my artwork and put it on here....*sighs a little* I'm planning on drawing a picture of Legolas soon, and put it in the shrine in my room and worship it everyday...Legolas anime style...*shivers and grins*[/color]
Anna Posted January 6, 2002 Author Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]Geez LOUISE Anna, I'm glad you told me that I could have the original! You're so GOOD...you make my artwork look like crap and I've been drawing ALL my life...I'd NEVER scan any of my artwork and put it on here....*sighs a little* I'm planning on drawing a picture of Legolas soon, and put it in the shrine in my room and worship it everyday...Legolas anime style...*shivers and grins*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT?! Tori! You're better than me!! Sheesh, we'll get your Adam's Angels pic up here soon, it needs to be. Hee............. I wanna see your anime version of Legolas...... !! If it's going to be ANYTHING like that skater-dude you drew that one time........*eee!* I want a copy! ^_^
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 Erm..... Tori? Louise? What? Who's that? But again, very nice pic to start off with. :D One day, I'll post up a pic I drew, so you all can see that I can't draw for a load of crap.:rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now