OtakuBoards

Owww my hand....

Anna

.... heh, I've only been drawing for the past few hours. ^_^ (ha ha)

Anyway, I all of the sudden got a wiff of inspiration, and actually drew a little something. Now, it's nothing compared to Testuo's work, and DANG I HATE having to ink pictures..... I need a decent inking pen, 'cause the one I use now always messes up, so please pardon any odd bumps or squiggles....

(btw: I wasn't sure if I should make a seperate thread for this or not, since there is an art thread up already... I hope this is okay. If it's not I'm sorry! ^.^)

ANYwayzzz........ here it is...

Heh, I know how it feels to have your hand hurt from Drawing. I once drew a whole DBZ poster in pen using stippling(dots). My hand hurt for a couple days to say the least. Nice picture though. You did an excellent job blending the colors.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]she is pretty *drools* not as pretty as babygirl but she looks good none the less... id date her (if i werent engaged to kittie (and ginnylyn lololol))[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

that is great. i have never tried to draw in ink i only go over my pencil work in ink. also i dont color. so in my eyes your artwork is incredible. you are very talented. i think i am going to draw something in a few minutes. you gave me a little of your inspiration.

LOL yeah, that right foot didn't like me :drunk: (and also, the right arm is shorter than the left one). I was just noticing these mistakes >< oh well,......... thank you all for your comments, you're such a nice bunch! ^_^

[COLOR=red]Wow!

Thats great Anna!

i really like it, you can notice some mistakes, but at first sight it is beautiful![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]i love it. its great....part from the foot......but it is really great [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, it's a really excellent brilliant picture..... apart from the right foot... lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]::laughs:: When I saw the filename, I thought dead sure you'd drawn Legolas. That's what my kid sister's been doing, anyway. [And she's [i]good![/i]]

Lovely drawing, Anna![/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks! ^_^ Lol, I think I might take a stab at drawing Legolas one of these days...... but I don't think I would do his beauty any justice. v_v And if your sister's good, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, SCAN THE PIC!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Thanks! ^_^ Lol, I think I might take a stab at drawing Legolas one of these days...... but I don't think I would do his beauty any justice. v_v And if your sister's good, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, SCAN THE PIC! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic];p I somehow doubt she'd let me, lol. And I dun think she's done, anyway.

But...um....here's a picture of me?[/FONT]

[color=crimson]Geez LOUISE Anna, I'm glad you told me that I could have the original! You're so GOOD...you make my artwork look like crap and I've been drawing ALL my life...I'd NEVER scan any of my artwork and put it on here....*sighs a little* I'm planning on drawing a picture of Legolas soon, and put it in the shrine in my room and worship it everyday...Legolas anime style...*shivers and grins*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Geez LOUISE Anna, I'm glad you told me that I could have the original! You're so GOOD...you make my artwork look like crap and I've been drawing ALL my life...I'd NEVER scan any of my artwork and put it on here....*sighs a little* I'm planning on drawing a picture of Legolas soon, and put it in the shrine in my room and worship it everyday...Legolas anime style...*shivers and grins*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT?! Tori! You're better than me!! Sheesh, we'll get your Adam's Angels pic up here soon, it needs to be. Hee............. I wanna see your anime version of Legolas...... !! If it's going to be ANYTHING like that skater-dude you drew that one time........*eee!* I want a copy! ^_^