Lia Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 er..............why is he the FBI? cna't he be a janitor that works in the camp messhall? or.......no....no.......
kizu Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 I think I should have my internet back by the end of this week at the latest (I hope). So be looking for the Camp Rpg on friday (I'm hoping I will have it by then). If you make trouble I will upgrade (he is going to be the Mr. Do-everything kind of guy) Gavin's power and make him FBI (Female Body Ivestagator)
Dragon Warrior Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Hey! I would never! And if u read a few past posts u'd notice I was kidding. Geez. Ambers...
Dragon Warrior Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Gavin: Sure I'm kidding :D I would never. Now about being the women's laundry man... Girls: :flaming: Gavin: I kid, girls. I kid.
Krillen Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Exactly when Kizu said. About Friday. [/B][/QUOTE] hey! idiot! it might help to read the last couple posts and it tells you friday!!!!
Dragon Warrior Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 woah woah. No need to get on his back about it.
Lia Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 chill krillen, chilllllllll......chill krill...heh it rhymes...hehehe i'm a poet and i didn't even know it...er....and Gavin don't ever make that heart face again.....it scares me....just..no...don't ever do that again......:nervous:
Dragon Warrior Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 heart face? What are you talking about?
kizu Posted January 10, 2002 Author Posted January 10, 2002 I just got my internet back and so I am ready to post the Camp rpg (play). and krillen wanted this so I am going to post it again. Wolf Cabin Super Goku -David Thomas SS Trunks -Craig SuperSayian -Neil Noddlez -Ryan Forte -Mike Colts Dragon Cabin Kizu -Kizu Horen D*star -Jen Diamon Britty -Britty Draongfire1477 -Matt Hunt Sere Tuscumbia -Selen Pheonix Cabin Anti -Zack Majora's Mask -Akira Krillen -Kaiyu Briefs Kool - Samantha liamc2 -Liam Cameron DuoGod of Death - Bryan Athena -Kitana ssj chic -Amber Sorry about that Amber. I forgot to add :shifty: you so I edited my post.
Deedlit Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 You forgot Amber. (ssj chic) She's in the Pheonix cabin too.
kizu Posted January 10, 2002 Author Posted January 10, 2002 I need to add some staff to the camp. There are the cooks (2) The Janitor (1) Owner (he picks when we do what) the whatcha ma call it, the adult in each cabin (they just monater the camp though and make sure we don't get into trouble) (3)
Guest Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [color=green][size=1]Ok, ill try to get off of being grounded so i can be here and post when this thing starts...[/color][/size]
kizu Posted January 10, 2002 Author Posted January 10, 2002 There I just posted Camp Rpg (play) but I forgot the second ) so it is Camp Rpg (play. But go nock yourself out there.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 Ok . . . is anyone going to listen to me? I still think we should even up the cabins and have 7 in each . . . (Alas . . . noone's going to bother to pay attention to me . . . I feel so unloved . . .)
Anti Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 actully it will be 6(wolf)-6(dragon)-7(Pheonix) Krillen joined Wolf so thats makes 6 in there...and we need one person to move from Pheonix to Dragon...which I will do if no one else volunteers...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now