Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
er..............why is he the FBI? cna't he be a janitor that works in the camp messhall? or.......no....no.......
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I think I should have my internet back by the end of this week at the latest (I hope). So be looking for the Camp Rpg on friday (I'm hoping I will have it by then). If you make trouble I will upgrade (he is going to be the Mr. Do-everything kind of guy) Gavin's power and make him FBI (Female Body Ivestagator)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Exactly when Kizu said. About Friday. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey! idiot! it might help to read the last couple posts and it tells you friday!!!!
Posted
chill krillen, chilllllllll......chill krill...heh it rhymes...hehehe i'm a poet and i didn't even know it...er....and Gavin don't ever make that heart face again.....it scares me....just..no...don't ever do that again......:nervous:
Posted
I just got my internet back and so I am ready to post the Camp rpg (play). and krillen wanted this so I am going to post it again.

Wolf Cabin

Super Goku -David Thomas
SS Trunks -Craig
SuperSayian -Neil
Noddlez -Ryan
Forte -Mike Colts

Dragon Cabin

Kizu -Kizu Horen
D*star -Jen Diamon
Britty -Britty
Draongfire1477 -Matt Hunt
Sere Tuscumbia -Selen

Pheonix Cabin

Anti -Zack
Majora's Mask -Akira
Krillen -Kaiyu Briefs
Kool - Samantha
liamc2 -Liam Cameron
DuoGod of Death - Bryan
Athena -Kitana
ssj chic -Amber


Sorry about that Amber. I forgot to add :shifty: you so I edited my post.
Posted
I need to add some staff to the camp.

There are the cooks (2)
The Janitor (1)
Owner (he picks when we do what)
the whatcha ma call it, the adult in each cabin (they just monater the camp though and make sure we don't get into trouble) (3)
Posted
[color=green][size=1]Ok, ill try to get off of being grounded so i can be here and post when this thing starts...[/color][/size]
Posted
There I just posted Camp Rpg (play) but I forgot the second ) so it is Camp Rpg (play. But go nock yourself out there.
Posted
actully it will be 6(wolf)-6(dragon)-7(Pheonix)

Krillen joined Wolf so thats makes 6 in there...and we need one person to move from Pheonix to Dragon...which I will do if no one else volunteers...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...