Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, a list of all members in their cabins would be nice, and im sure with all the new members that just came in, we will be needing that 3rd cabin. Most likely maybe a 4th.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I'll pot another list in about 9 to ten hours. I am at school right now and don't have that notebook with me. I am keeping track of it a notebook so I don't have to keep on changing pages in the thread. But yeah we need another Cabin for the new people. But we could just let them stay in tents if they want to.
Posted
tents!?!?! in a camp....:therock: tents......in the middle of..er... *looks around* where is this camp anyways, heh
Posted
It's in my back yard where else. We have a total of about 40 acares of room to play games then. And 300 some if we go on my Grandpa's land (this stuff is for real). It is not in my backyard that were going to be at, I though about it. But no, were at Otaku CampGround.
Posted
eh...i think it shuold jsut be in like the middle of a forest or sumthin...with mountain and a lake...ya know? kinda a camp u picture in yer head...with the campfire grounds, messhall, sports courts, sports fields, paint ball ranges, swimming/sporting lake...yea that kinda sh*t......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b]
So, when are we going to start this thing anway? Oh and...

WOLF CABIN ROXXX!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
guess what? wrongo.....pheonix is betta!:D
well anywho....we're gonna start a little later today i think/hope
Posted
ok weve got 5 in dragon, 5 in wolf, 6 pr 7 in phenox, we could make another cabin, or add them to dragon, wolf, and pheniox, i meen come on, 10 people fit in cabins at my camp, remember that there are bunks! and since this is an rpg, we should make it a dream cabin that is huge with cool carpets and room to move around in! make it exciting!
Posted
ok weve got 5 in dragon, 5 in wolf, 6 pr 7 in phenox, we could make another cabin, or add them to dragon, wolf, and pheniox, i meen come on, 10 people fit in cabins at my camp, remember that there are bunks! and since this is an rpg, we should make it a dream cabin that is huge with cool carpets and room to move around in! make it exciting!

heres a cabin lay out, each bed is a bunk which holds 2!

there are 6 bunks with 12 in each cabin, or we could have 4 bunks with 8 people. that even everything out in 2 cabins with an extra person in each cabin, 9 in each cabin, that sound good? the accsessories in the cabins are computer, tv, video games, stuff like that!!!
Posted
er.....no i like it better a simple camp..with like wooden cabins....ya know...cause if we have luxery(sp?) cabins it wouldn't be like a camp...lets stick with a more simple approach...although i gotta give u credit for yer ideas:box:
Posted
Umm, i could draw a better cabin design, i just need to learn how to use my scanner! DAMNIT! And also, start this thing already!
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
my name as now changed from mike to david.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Umm, i could draw a better cabin design, i just need to learn how to use my scanner! DAMNIT! And also, start this thing already! [/B][/QUOTE]

Kizu will start this when he's ready to. No need to rush him. It'll come eventually. :)
Posted
yeah....he will start when ready...paintce is something much needed in life...and I think Kizu is aiming more for the out of the town, no luxery simple cabin/camp idea....the only luxery is running water...andd we don't hafta hunt ^_^....I think....in the end it is all up to Kizu...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]patience is a virtue.... *slaps self* man i can't believe i just said that...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Me? BAH! You keep wishing you had more patience, ill draw a picture of the cabin tonight and try to scan it.
Posted
Maybe we should have seperate cabins. You know, like a Boys' cabin for the pheonix cabin, and a girls' cabin for the pheonix cabin. Same with the other cabins. seperate boys and a girls cabin but under the same class.

boys/Pheonix and girls/Pheonix
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]Maybe we should have seperate cabins. You know, like a Boys' cabin for the pheonix cabin, and a girls' cabin for the pheonix cabin. Same with the other cabins. seperate boys and a girls cabin but under the same class.

boys/Pheonix and girls/Pheonix [/B][/QUOTE]

let me think about that one....nah...lets not :D
Posted
Hey Forte jsut wait a little while. My internet at home is broken. It broke yesterday so I couldn't post that list I was goping to. I can only post in my free time at school (before adn during lunch). You can go ahead to draw a map. I will start this thing when I get my internet back. And I agree with Anti that I want this to be base in more of a middle of no-where location. And I have some important news. I have am allowing Dragon warrior to be the head of staff in the camp. He is not going to be a camper, just staff. But I am going tobe both Camper and Staff (so I still have power). That is all the news that I have for now. g2g I'm late for class.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Yeah! I shall be the FBI of this camp. Female Body Investigator. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Oi. Gavin's an FBI... Quick girls, stock up on weapons! Keep him at bay! Heck, kick his arse! *silently dies laughing*
Posted
Britty, violence will get you sent to the staff person guy (Gavin). So just to warn you. It might be a few moe days before I can start this too. I am changing my internet provider, again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...