OtakuBoards

Camp Rpg (sign up)

kizu

Well I just had this idea. It isn't very devoloped but I though I should still post it. The summary starts out as all of this kids ( more like teanagers) arrive at the camp. We'll be there for 3 weeks. You can play games and use that camp however you want. I will post a map later. But till then just sign up. If you want you can be part of the staff. What you need.

There are 4 Cabins. I'm am not sure what to call them yet. You can suggest the names for them. I said it once but I will posta quick map later.

Name: Kizu Horen
Sex: Male
Cabin:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Description: He wears faded jeans and T-Shirst most of the time. He often sticks to himself, and is very quiet.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest QuickSilver
name:david thomas
sex:male
cabin:wolf
height:5''10'
weight:140
description:wears a black slipknot t-shirt, shades, hat turned backwards,he listens to his cd walkman most of the time, talks alot

[COLOR=chocolate]
Name: Jen Diamon
Sex: Female
Cabin:?
Height: 5'2
Weight: 5 stone
Description: Looks basicly like Mary Kate/Ashley Olsen, she wears jens a short sleeved tunic, with a belt around her waist. She keeps her hair tied back. She is rather pretty. She is sweet, loud and easliy makes friends. Her real name is Jennifer, but she prefers Jen.

Ideas for cabins:
They can be numbered, or lettered?!?
[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1].:Edit:..Remeber that, now Jen's in the Dragon cabin.:Edit:..[/SIZE]

Name: Craig
Cabin: *chants* Wolf cabin Wolf cabin, please let there be a wolf cabin!!!
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160lbs
Description: Wears a black T-shirt with a silver Metallica logo on it. He has long shorts, and his boxers come out over the top. He has spiked hair, and carries his skateboard wherever he goes. A proper skate punk, good friends with Mike.

Cabins: Alpha, 1, A, and Wolf. God, do I have to do everything? :rolleyes:

Name: Neil
Sex: Yes, please! Oh, male or female... Male
Cabin: Eheh...Toughty....Wolf
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205ibs (....Do I have to say it again? :mrt: )
Description: One tough bastard, wears his trademark black Fila shirt, the almighty maroon and slate Reebok wind-breaker jacket, the infamous black, grey, and white Reebok wind-breaker pants. His hair somehow always stays spiked, a shorter version of Vegito's. His shades are like Neo's, but they are one sided, with the outside lenses silvery. He's a good player too. (See attachment for pics of shades. lol)

[size=1]

Name: Ryan
Cabin: Wolf if there is one lol!
Height: 5'10"<-->6'0"
Weight: 150
Description: Jeans with Abercrombie shirt on. On the back is a bulldog. It is green and the bulldog is yellow. His jeans are a dark denim color.

This was a goood idea.[/size]

Ok Start picking your cabins, there will be Wolf, Dragon, and I don't care what the last one is. I am going to be in Dragon. I thought about the camp some more and I will describe the camp as well as possible. The camp is in the middle of a woods. There is a large mess hall in the center of the camp. The three cabins surround the mess hall. There are bathrooms between each cabins. In the upper right corner there is a swimming pool. The bottom right is a outside basketball court. The upper left is a baseball field. And a game room in the bottom left. In the game room there are some free old fashion arcade games. Ping pong, box ball, pool, and air hockey.

[color=chocolate]Can Jen be in the Dragon Cabin? I like Dragons :D
Here is Jen's starting bit.
-----------
Jen sighed and packed her bags. "Dad, I can't beleive you decided to shove me in this dump!" She groaned. "Its only for a while Jen, your mother and I have to go to London. Its urgent." Jen still scowled. "You could take me." Her dad rolled his eyes. "Jen, how many times must I repeat myself? We need to visit your aunt, she's sick and she only sne tover two tickets, I'm afraid only your mother and I can go. Now be a good girl and get into the car, now!" Jen picked the last of her bags and went over to the car. She slunk into the seat and felt sorry for herslef. "Hello Jen." A voice said. "Oh, hi." It was just the little kid that lived next door, she liked Jen a lot, though she was only 8. "Where are you going?" The girl asked. "To some dumb camp in the middle of nowhere." She replied. The girl looked horrified. "Nowhere? My God." Jen's parents burst out of the doors. "Hello Maria, We've got to go, tell your mother to take good care of my little darling. "The dog?" Maria asked. "Yes dear, now off with you!" Maria skipped back to her house, and Jen's father pulled out of the drive. "Here I go, to the dumbest place ever."
-------------
She thinks its plain crap, but soon, she'll like it. K? [/color]

[color=orangered][size=1] Looks cool...

Name: Mike Colts
Cabin: Wolf
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 163 ( ALL MUSCLE )
Description: He wears a white shirt, with baggy jeans, with a headband with googles on it. He has spiked hair, black hair. He wears regular nike running shoes. He has a belt that sags to the right side.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]See how well the wolf cabin goes down. All my bro's are in there! Forte, Neil, Gruff, we gonna kick some ***! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1] YEA!!!!!! And BTW, when is this gonna start?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Wolf Cabin is now full. So sorry if you wanted to be in wolf cabin but, you were just to late. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1] Are you talking to me? If so, then your wrong, i counted. 5 spots, super goku, SS Trunks, SuperSaiyan, Noodlez, and Me. Thats 5 people kizu. [/color][/size]

OOO!!! OOO!!! OOO!!! ME! ME! I WANNA JOIN!!!!!! Errr... I mean... Ummm.... I'm joining! :D ..heh... *sweat drop*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Brittany
Alias: Britt, Britty, Britts, (preferably Britty)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115lbs
Description: Tan pants, dark red tshirt, red bandana, long lightbrown hair
Cabin: Dragon

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1] Are you talking to me? If so, then your wrong, i counted. 5 spots, super goku, SS Trunks, SuperSaiyan, Noodlez, and Me. Thats 5 people kizu. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Forte if you didn't notice I posted after you adn said that it was NOW full. And Dragon cabin is full also. There is one more cabin and it doesn't have a name yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]

Forte if you didn't notice I posted after you adn said that it was NOW full. And Dragon cabin is full also. There is one more cabin and it doesn't have a name yet. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=2]

I have been trying to think of a name for that one, even though I am in the Wolf Cabin. How about we don't have a third Cabin. We already have a bunch of members and two cabins full. Why don't we just start it out now?[/size]

I have an idea!:lecture:

I would really like to join, this seems like soo much fun. I say that we only have 2 cabons, because if we make a 3rd one, there is a chance that it might not get full and people will be left alone with 2 in a cabin, how about we just keep adding on a person to each cabin as people join. If you dont mind, I would really lin the Dragon Cabin and ha with Kizu..please can I? you cant leave your bud krillen out....ill post stats anyways.

name: Kaiyu Briefs
alias: Eric/EO
height: 5'9
weight: 140 lbs
camp: dragon please?
sex: male
description: hes a mix, he wears skate cloths and abercrombie. for now he wears a shortys shirt with kackis. he brought his guitar with him and he carries his skateboard where ever he goes. brown hair,blue eyes,good looking

I will be in the third cabin...even if alone ^_^...

Name:Zack
height:5'10"
weight:135
Cabin:Pheonix
sex:male
describtion:Brown hair, about medium length, hopeing to grow it into a pony tail. Grey-Blue eyes, that change to green-brown, every now and then. Wears medium fitting jeans((not tight but not loose) and ussually a black t-shirt, occaisonally wears a blue or white t-shirt, almost all of em have dragons on em. Also when he is board, he ussually starts practicing his kung fu...keeps to himself mostly, ussually the guy in the corner who keeps to himself, although quite friendly once comfertable

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Anti[/i]
[B]Grey-Blue eyes, that change to green-brown, every now and then. [/b][/QUOTE]
:therock: [COLOR=chocolate]Hmm...I see. What is the max amount of cabins? Now there's Wolf, Dragon and Phoenix.[/COLOR]