OtakuBoards

Why do you stay at OtakuBoards?

Rachmaninoff

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Number one reason would be friends, both online and in real life who visit here. ^_^ That and rpg's are addicting along with the daily Des stalking routine. XP I'd say more, but really, most of you have already touched on the reasons why I stick around. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]I come here mostly out of habit. As soon as I get online I type the url in without even realizing it till the page loads. Then I think to myself, why am I even here? Then since I am already on the page I browse around and post some. It is fun to keep an eye on things, you know?[/SIZE]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Who wouldn't to be part of the forum that sniffs it's own farts more than any other on the internet? XD

[b]I'm here for... the people. Premonition[/b], Dagger, Desbreko, Konata, Jakehammeren, Goodbye, Face, Kam, My Troupe of RP Buddies (you know who you are), the lovely Fyxe, and probably a couple others. Just, you know, people I know pretty well that I won't find elsewhere. Yall bastards have tied me here! XD[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="77656"]If I was single and gay I'd totally make out with you right now.

I'm here for pretty much the same reason, my friends. DB, Keyblade Wielder, SunfallE and Indifference, and my aquantinces. And I'm here [strike]to bother the **** oughta everyone here[/strike] to enjoy the neverending fun o here> Plus it's a time killer.
[/COLOR]

[size=1]I'm here because it's my homepage and everytime I try to change it my internet browser crashes (not being sarcastic or jokey... it's true, my laptop just sucks).

I look around the forums still because it's fun - I have a few good friends here, it's a decent forum. Other forums seem awkward, like it doesn't work - OB is the first one I've ever been on, so it kinda fits in. I do feel out of place sometimes, but I don't feel incredibly smart on here because of the vastly intelligent (or, the majority) people - on other forums I feel arrogant and out of place for actually having grammar that isn't sore on your eyes.

I'm also here for the RPG and stories. I don't post much in the Anthology though I still read a lot. I don't think I could spell 'spell' if I didn't come on OB, and I most certainly wouldn't be able to write at all.

It's a fun place.

I've been here for awhile =/[/SIZE]

[quote name='Premonition;799777][QUOTE=Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Who wouldn't to be part of the forum that sniffs it's own farts more than any other on the internet? XD

[b]I'm here for... the people. Premonition[/b], Dagger, Desbreko, Konata, Jakehammeren, Goodbye, Face, Kam, My Troupe of RP Buddies (you know who you are), the lovely Fyxe, and probably a couple others. Just, you know, people I know pretty well that I won't find elsewhere. Yall bastards have tied me here! XD[/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR="77656"]If I was single and gay I'd totally make out with you right now. [/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Myself, I'm a bit scared I'm number three on his list. :nervous:[/color]

Like what most of the others have said, I like the diversity and all the different views people have here. Also, this is probably one of the only forums that have been around for a long time that continues to get better as time goes by.

And seeing how I have less time these days to play videogames, it?s always fun and informative to browse the Arcade section of the board to see what members here think of a particular game. Sometimes I learn something new about a game that I would have never even bother checking out.

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Myself, I'm a bit scared I'm number three on his list. :nervous:[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="77656"]You shouldn't be scared Des, well you shouldn't get too clsoe to him at first. But he isnt' that bad. But you have to remember, you are on almost EVERYBODY's list. You have a fanclub for god's sake. So I wouldn't be surprised[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"]You shouldn't be scared Des, well you shouldn't get too clsoe to him at first. But he isnt' that bad. But you have to remember, you are on almost EVERYBODY's list. You have a fanclub for god's sake. So I wouldn't be surprised[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The only reason I'd want to be on that list is because it would be proof that I'm close enough to backstab him.

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I think I keep coming back because I'm chasing my younger, happier memories on the net. I used to lurk here and there all the time, write in RPGs until my fingers were tapped out, and maintain a little bit of a relationship with the members here (those who remembered me?). Now I'm here because Demonchild prompts me to check in every so often.

That and I like what James has done with the site. '02 represent![/COLOR][/FONT]