Kimmeh Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 I'll claim again I suppose. I hate hogging like this though. o: //EDIT--------- I finished already. Wow. :D [URL=http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pitpbwormxm5.jpg][IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1851/pitpbwormxm5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Delta Posted April 9, 2008 Posted April 9, 2008 [COLOR=#35435E][FONT=Georgia]The iceman claimeth.[/Font][/COLOR] [indent][color=red][size=1][b]Boo - [/b] Entry has been skipped. ;_;[/size][/color][/indent]
Desbreko Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 [color=#4B0082]It's already been over a day since Sirius claimed so you can go ahead and make the next piece, Hybrid Ninja.[/color]
Hybrid Ninja Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 Sweet, I'll get mine up by tomorrow ;] edit: Just did it. [URL=http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=obwormlo8.jpg][IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3779/obwormlo8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
jigglyness Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 I call next :] edit---------------- DONE! //[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/womgs.jpg]FLYINGWITHOUTWINGS[/URL]// Now lets keep this worm alive!!
Sayrin Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I am next ^^ ---EDIT--- here we go~ :D [IMG]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1323/worm0803copynu2.jpg[/IMG]
Riku Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][FONT="Tahoma"]I'll claim. :] It'll be a bit hard to try to connect to Sayrin's beautiful piece, but I'll try. [B]EDIT[/B]: It took so fricking long to try to connect someone else's piece with mine, haha. None the less, I think this was the most fun GW entry aside from my HG! one last year. I like making colourful graphics and playing with the colour wheel; it's fun. Anyway, here we goooooo. [URL="http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/sa.jpg"][[:.My True Love.:]][/URL] I hope it connects because I spent twenty minutes on that crap just trying to connect it, lol. Sauce-gayyyyyyyyyyy. <3333333333 [B]EDIT[/B] 2: COME AWN, GAISSSSSSS~ No OB GW dying soon. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Kimmeh Posted April 21, 2008 Posted April 21, 2008 I'll claim. I've got the time after school tomorrow for some serious PSPness. :] [B]EDIT--///[/B] [URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nelobwormax9.jpg][IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3967/nelobwormax9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Nothing too complex.. I didn't have as much time as I thought I would. Work. D':
Hybrid Ninja Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 I'll get the next one. ;] Edit:: [URL=http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=obw2lu4.jpg][IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9318/obw2lu4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sayrin Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 I call next =] ===EDIT=== [IMG]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5261/worm0804copyqv9.jpg[/IMG]
Kimmeh Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 If no one's going to claim, I'll claim again. I got some new brushes to mess around with. :3 EDIT//------- [URL=http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vashobwormzf6.jpg][IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7840/vashobwormzf6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] I don't know. It feels blah. I can't seem to find my artistic side lately. ]:
sakazaki Posted May 3, 2008 Posted May 3, 2008 I'm claiming the next one...^.~ EDIT: [URL=http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=musicgivesyouenergyea1.jpg][IMG]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9319/musicgivesyouenergyea1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Hybrid Ninja Posted May 3, 2008 Posted May 3, 2008 I'll claim next ;] edit:: [URL=http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ob3ls6.jpg][IMG]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3028/ob3ls6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sayrin Posted May 4, 2008 Posted May 4, 2008 I Claim ^^=] +++EDIT+++ [IMG]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6137/worm0805copyne3.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 Read the first post of the thread. After reading that, if you still need help with the worm, ask your question in the [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR=Red][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58911]GraphicWorm Discussion Thread[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]. EDIT--------- sorry guys, it'll take a little longer for me to finish my piece. Things just came up. If the waits too long, go ahead and skip me. I'll be checking in frequently to see if i will be skipped or not. EDIT II------------------- FINISHED!! Sorry for the wait guys. A lot of things have been happening [sigh]. //[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/attention.jpg]ATTENTION[/url]//
sakazaki Posted May 11, 2008 Posted May 11, 2008 hmm...if no one's claiming, then I would like to claim...hehe...^.~ Edit: [URL=http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kenshinjj5.png][IMG]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9739/kenshinjj5.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
Boo Posted May 12, 2008 Author Posted May 12, 2008 [size=1]A reminder for everyone: [color=red]Please post your pieces for the OB Graphic Worm as .jpeg files.[/color] This because of the differences in colour between file formats. We've had trouble with this before. Plus, it saves Debbie some work. He won't have to change the format before he uploads it an all. [quote name='Debbie][color=#4B0192']Please remember to always preview your piece next to the previous one, to make sure it matches up correctly, before posting it.[/color][/quote][/size]
Katana Posted May 12, 2008 Posted May 12, 2008 [size=1][color=royalblue]*pounce* I claim! o3o [b]Zeh edit:[/b] So...yeah. There it is. Random crap from around the pictures folder. Gooood times. :3[/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted May 12, 2008 Posted May 12, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I had to do some editing on the piece anyway so the conversion to jpg didn't actually end up being any more trouble. But, yes, please make sure to use jpg when submitting pieces or else they'll just end up being converted anyway. Anyway, you should be a bit more careful with the edges of your pieces, sakazaki. The white drop shadow on the left side of Kenshin's sword was cut off so I removed it to keep it from looking awkward. Also, there was a one pixel line of brown along the black part of the left edge that I had to fill in. Please remember to always preview your piece next to the previous one, to make sure it matches up correctly, before posting it.[/color]
Kimmeh Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 Oh Me Me. I Claim. :x (orange-obsessed.. X3) [B]EDIT::////////---[/B] SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. T_T [URL=http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=junsuobwormeq6.jpg][IMG]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8623/junsuobwormeq6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] I just forgot to post it up actually.. I had it done a while ago. XD
Lucy Posted May 14, 2008 Posted May 14, 2008 [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Tag! I'm... it? Claimed. EDIT: Here it is! [b][URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Untitled-1-3.jpg"]Honey and Clover[/URL][/b] Ah, I edited the leading edge to match Kimmeh's piece. Yeah![/COLOR][/FONT]
sakazaki Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I had to do some editing on the piece anyway so the conversion to jpg didn't actually end up being any more trouble. But, yes, please make sure to use jpg when submitting pieces or else they'll just end up being converted anyway. Anyway, you should be a bit more careful with the edges of your pieces, sakazaki. The white drop shadow on the left side of Kenshin's sword was cut off so I removed it to keep it from looking awkward. Also, there was a one pixel line of brown along the black part of the left edge that I had to fill in. Please remember to always preview your piece next to the previous one, to make sure it matches up correctly, before posting it.[/color][/QUOTE] I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused you guys...:animeswea Don't worry, it won't happen again...that I'm certain.
Recommended Posts