boothten Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 [size=1]I'd like to claim the next spot, if possible. ;D![/size]
Ellerby Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 [quote name='Hybrid Ninja']I'll grab the one after boothten. ;][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]v_v I thought the whole point of the claim system was to avoid this. I was going to claim the spot after boothten but I waited because his piece wasn't up yet. That was what we all agreed on was it not? :animesigh[/COLOR][/FONT]
Boo Posted May 16, 2008 Author Posted May 16, 2008 [size=1][color=red][b]Update:[/b] The [b]claim[/b] system has been upgraded to the [b]claim +1[/b] system. This means that you can claim a spot in the worm as soon as it's the turn of the poster before you.[/color] I've edited the first post of the thread with a some more elaborate explanation and I've added a next person to the list to give the idea a go. So, Hybrid Ninja has been put on the list after boothten.[/size]
boothten Posted May 17, 2008 Posted May 17, 2008 [size=1]Ok, I'm done! Sorry about the wait, I had some stuff I had to do earlier today. [url=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/LanHikari/boothtengworm.jpg][b]If Talk Is Cheap[/b][/url][/size]
Hybrid Ninja Posted May 17, 2008 Posted May 17, 2008 Sorry for the confusion trouble ! :animeblus I'll get mine up today. Edit:: here's mine! [URL=http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanobwl6.jpg][IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5330/ironmanobwl6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
jigglyness Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 I call next!! :] edit----------- DONE :D //[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/lelouch.jpg]DANGEROUSMIND[/URL]// This was fun. :]
Ellerby Posted May 22, 2008 Posted May 22, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]*pops up in the thread and looks around* Claimed! [b]EDIT:[/b] Haha, okay so I did this at my Coop Ed. Placement (which happens to be Graphic Design) so not only did I do this in secret (I was supposed to be doing work...) but I'm also using a different program and system then I normally do at home. The final product is messy but oh well! It was fun, anyway. [url=http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9338/cheeseuk7.jpg][size=4][b][color=orange]CHEESE![/color][/b][/size][/url][/COLOR][/FONT] [b]EDIT:[/b] And yes, there is a thick 10 pixel plain white border on the top, bottom and right sides of the piece. Should make the next persons life a lot easier.
Kimmeh Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 MORE ORANGE? OwO I shall claim then. XD [B]EDIT:://---[/B] I am a fiend. Have fun whoever claims next with the colors I picked. 8D [URL=http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pikachuobkk8.jpg][IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8010/pikachuobkk8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
princessatari Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 ok.i've been trying really hard to get a picute of mine one the wor.....but i'm at a lost.....i still cant figure it out....and the people who do know, wont help....not very nice.can some one help me please.......^_~ [color=#4B0082]Please don't make your attachment file names super-long. It was messing with the thumbnail view so I shortened it. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]
Hybrid Ninja Posted May 26, 2008 Posted May 26, 2008 next spot claimed- ;] edit:: [URL=http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=birdob1tt5.jpg][IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8039/birdob1tt5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Desbreko Posted May 26, 2008 Posted May 26, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Hmm. The transition between the backgrounds is pretty visible on your piece, Hybrid Ninja. It needs to be faded all the way out to pure white (or really close to it) at the left edge to match up with KimmehWolfwood's piece.[/color]
Hybrid Ninja Posted May 26, 2008 Posted May 26, 2008 That's strange, I made mine next to the last one and it seemed to match up. I guess my monitor setting just contrasted it so I couldn't see it. Sorry about that, I pushed the white more into mine; It still looks like it matches up for me, but if it doesn't, just tell me again ;] [URL=http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ob4mf5.jpg][IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7759/ob4mf5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Desbreko Posted May 27, 2008 Posted May 27, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Still not quite there. You've got RGB 249,249,249 at the edge of yours and it's 255,255,255 at the edge of Kimmeh's. You'll need to get it to at least 253 for it to not be noticeable (on my monitor at least).[/color]
Hybrid Ninja Posted May 27, 2008 Posted May 27, 2008 Goodness. This is much more difficult than it should be. :animesigh [URL=http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=birdob4si4.jpg][IMG]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9413/birdob4si4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Desbreko Posted May 27, 2008 Posted May 27, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Must've been the Pikachu throwing you off. :p That one is good though, it matches up perfectly.[/color]
Cat Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Is it alright if I give it a try next if no one is up. I have a good idea that should work and time finally to do the graphic worm.
Allamorph Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 [FONT=Arial]'Course it is. No one else has bopped in and claimed lately, as evidenced by the post dates, so go for it. (^_^)[/FONT]
Cat Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Ok thank you. There it is. It should match up, at least it does on my computer but my computer sometimes lies when it come to colors. Let me know if something needs to be fixed. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/mmgraphicworm.jpg[/IMG]
Sayrin Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 since the worm is dying, I claim Next~ EDIT~~~ [IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7687/worm0806copyeo1.jpg[/IMG] It's quite simple, but I didn't really had the time to do it...hihi sowwy ^^"
Desbreko Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 [color=#4B0082]That piece is only 600x400. It needs to be 600x450 to be accepted.[/color]
jigglyness Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 wows I haven't been on in SOOO long! I'll call after Sayrin. :D
Sayrin Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 omg..My Bad ><''...I really tought that the size of the worm was 600 X 400 xDD Here's the good One ^^ [IMG]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/241/worm0806copyba3.jpg[/IMG] Btw, Woot~ jigglyness is Back ^^ the worm'll come back to life ^^
jigglyness Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 LOL. Thanks for the welcome back. If it's not too much, Is it ok if I wait till after AX to turn in my piece? I'm going all four days and we aren't getting home until like...midnight. I hope its not too much trouble. :] EDIT------------ Sorry It took so long. AX had me exhausted and yeah. So here it is. I'm still a little rusty...=.= [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/loveless2-1.jpg]LINKKKKKKK[/url] <<<<---------
Recommended Posts