Lucy Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [color=#656446]So sorry for the delay! [center][URL="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/071.jpg"][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_071.jpg[/IMG] [B]_\|Fans|/_[/B][/URL] [/center][/Color]
James Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]I'd like to reserve the next spot. :catgirl:[/font]
Kimmeh Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the next spot is open..? Considering there hasn't been a post since August. :3 [B][EDIT][/B] [URL=http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=demonob1fm2.jpg][IMG]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8150/demonob1fm2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img264.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL] Lawl, that was fun. Kind of hard though. Should be easy for the next in line. COME ONNN KEEP IT GOINNN. [B][/EDIT][/B]
James Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]Eek, sorry, you will have to bypass me this time. Kimmeh, I think you're up.[/font]
jigglyness Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [size=1]Ok I will commit myself to do it this time. lol. I sweaaar. I'll call after kimmeh. You can shunn me away if I don't do it D: Someone make me do it this time!! [>.<] [b]EDIT[/b] working on my piece >_- OK. I'm finally done. I'm so rusty. D: I seriously need to get back to my old self. [sigh] but here it is. I don't like it too much. :\ [[[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/chaotic.jpg]CHAOTIC[/url]]]- Just like my life right now. lol. [/size]
Kimmeh Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Alright alright.. Come on guys, stop letting this die. D: I'll claim again just to try to put some juice back in this thing... [EDIT] [URL=http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vincentobyi7.jpg][IMG]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1683/vincentobyi7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img48.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL] Yep. Can't figure out why I decided to go with Vincent. I mean, him and pink don't usually mix. o_O; [/EDIT]
Cat Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Well its been a little while. I'll claim next. Edit: Here it is. Let me know of any problems. [URL="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/gwv3.jpg"]Graphic Worm:Vampire[/URL]
jomz Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 Can I join in on the fun, too? I call the next spot, if you guys don't mind... Edit: Alright, I got the image uploaded and done... [URL="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/j_mauru/graphicworm/breaktime.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]Break time's Over[/COLOR][/URL] Inform me if there are any problems that needs to be addressed.
DevilTheory Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 I claim next spot! I've never participated in a Graphic Worm before EDIT: Ok, here's my entry. I couldn't transition very well, but I made a nice transition for the next person! Entry:[B] [URL="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/PhantazyStar/mpre%20pics/graphicwormnia1.jpg"]Raise Your Voice!v2[/URL][/B]
jigglyness Posted November 24, 2008 Posted November 24, 2008 For the transition, why did you not use the solid blue that was provided?? It would have made a smooth transition. I like challenges [more like they are attracted to me] so I'll call next and see how the hell I'm gonna be able to pull this off >.< OH NOES.
DevilTheory Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 yah, have no idea why I didn't do it. [B]I edited my previous post. It should transition well now. [/B] love your sig btw jigglyness
jomz Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 Yup, that's what the solid blue was for... To make the transition easier for the next person. :D Am I glad I was not the one who'll be claiming next... I have no idea how to transition from that image... ^_^ [b][size=1]Boo[/b] - Well over the 24 hour limit, so jomz's claim is not valid anymore. Feel free to claim the next part.[/size] --> umm... I think I was misinterpreted... I was merely commenting, and not claiming any spot... sorry if I had made you guys think that way.
jigglyness Posted December 1, 2008 Posted December 1, 2008 [size=1]OK. sorry for the long wait. //[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/haruhi-1.jpg]OMGWTFBBQ[/url]// NEXT![/size]
Boo Posted December 5, 2008 Author Posted December 5, 2008 [size=1]If someone else feels like making something now. Jomz 24 hours are well over, so you can just make something if you feel like it. Unless Jomz makes something before everyone else now, you are free to go at it.[/size]
Mr. Blonde Posted December 6, 2008 Posted December 6, 2008 I'm working on something that I should have up shortly. EDIT: [URL]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7638/project5600x450se6.jpg[/URL]
Desbreko Posted December 6, 2008 Posted December 6, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Mr. Blonde, your piece is 598x449 pixels. It needs to be exactly 600x450.[/color]
Mr. Blonde Posted December 6, 2008 Posted December 6, 2008 My program automatically resizes them two or three pixels under for some reason. I edited my post and corrected the dimensions. If there's any other problems let me know. EDIT: I noticed the ribbon is a bit fuzzy and uneven, so I've posted an updated image which should be better.
jigglyness Posted December 27, 2008 Posted December 27, 2008 Since the year is about to end, I hope no one minds if I make the last one of the year. :] I'll have it up in a few days. If someone wants to go before me, please let me know asap.
Boo Posted December 27, 2008 Author Posted December 27, 2008 [size=1]Sounds like a brilliant idear. :][/size]
James Posted December 27, 2008 Posted December 27, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]Congratulations to everyone involved in this. The Graphic Worm is just so awesome. I'm really proud of everyone who contributed. Will there be an '09 worm?[/font]
Boo Posted December 27, 2008 Author Posted December 27, 2008 [size=1]Naturally, we should try our hand at it! If you would do the honour, we need someone to claim the kick off. :] And... Will we start with the [b]claim +2[/b] system or with the list? Any cheers?[/size]
James Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]I think claim +2 is good, but I don't mind. And yeah I'd be happy to kick off the 2009 worm. When should I have the first image ready by? Jan 01?[/font]
jigglyness Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 [size=1]And I'm done! :D //[url=http://i42.tinypic.com/30m62o9.jpg]FIN[/url]//[/size]
Recommended Posts