Sabrina Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]*Sighs* I guess I should have expected this, what with Des being the living incarnation of evil and all. I suppose I should be at least grateful he didn't manage to get the music playing continuously with it. *Sighs*[/SIZE][/QUOTE]You know... I wonder if that's even possible? I imagine that it is. In which case you may have doomed us even further! *laughs even more* Hehe! You should quit giving Dessy ideas! XD[/FONT]
Desbreko Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I could've added the music too. I could've even made it so you couldn't turn it off. However, I hold a strong loathing of auto-playing music on web sites. But don't tempt me. :catgirl:[/color]
Gavin Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I could've added the music too. I could've even made it so you couldn't turn it off. However, I hold a strong loathing of auto-playing music on web sites. But don't tempt me. :catgirl:[/color][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.attorneysmasterclass.com/images/gif/surrender_flag.gif[/IMG]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][IMG]http://www.attorneysmasterclass.com/images/gif/surrender_flag.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]That's what I'd be doing too. XP I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it. I'm not even going to voice what's going through my mind, after all the day isn't over and Des doesn't need my help with more ideas. XP
Aaryanna_Mom Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"] I can't wait to see what Des has planned...so long at least as he doesn't turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video. *Shudders*[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Oh dear... It seems that he did just that, the thing you were hoping he would not. And even though it's beyond silly, I find myself laughing at it. :catgirl:
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I could've added the music too. I could've even made it so you couldn't turn it off. However, I hold a strong loathing of auto-playing music on web sites. But don't tempt me. :catgirl:[/color][/QUOTE] Maita. MAITA. [SIZE="4"]MAITA![/SIZE] (It was all your idea, Gavin. Your demise shall not come swiftly...:devil:)
Gavin Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner'](It was all your idea, Gavin. Your demise shall not come swiftly...:devil:)[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][I]When Ace goes to carry out his threat...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Pwned2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now