OtakuBoards

Look.... are you insinuating something?

Allamorph

Here it is, the last few minutes of Valentines Day and I still feel the urge to bang my head on my desk over this. >_< And ironically, I remember the conversation you mentioned Des. Gods... I thought, as I'm sure Beth did, that you were kidding. I should have known better.

Now I just need to borrow Aceburner's avatar and I'm set.

• 1 month later...
[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]So yeah, Rach, I just gotta ask ya.

[I]*ahem*[/I]

Is your, uh, is your wife interested in ... photography, aye? "Photographs, aye?" he asked him [I]knowingly[/I].

Candid, you know, [URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5836/rachsunfallesloveshackyv4.png][COLOR="Blue"]CANDID[/COLOR][/URL] photography?

Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more?[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh my... XD I think I just [I]died[/I] laughing... if that's possible. That is the most amazing prank I have [I]ever[/I] seen! :D Words cannot even begin to express how amazing this is... Hehe! I'm beginning to see why Dessy has a fanclub! [/FONT]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Allamorph's screen shot on Photobucket got taken down so I replaced the link in the original post to show the shot I took later, just after I first posted in here.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Heh heh ... ooops.[/FONT]

Thanks a lot Sabrina, for reviving this thread. Man, and here this thing had finally dropped off the front page... I'm beginning to think that this prank is going to haunt me forever. I can see that I should have included[I] banging my head on my desk[/I] as one of my activities for Valentines Day in the thread I started on it. XP

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Thanks a lot Sabrina, for reviving this thread. Man, and here this thing had finally dropped off the front page... I'm beginning to think that this prank is going to haunt me forever. I can see that I should have included[I] banging my head on my desk[/I] as one of my activities for Valentines Day in the thread I started on it. XP[/QUOTE]

If the pattern keeps up, I'd hate to be you next Tuesday, Rach.

I'll be severely disappointed if Des's shenanigans don't kick in full throttle for April Fool's, though.

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Thanks a lot Sabrina, for reviving this thread. [/QUOTE]You're welcome Darren. :D I'm only sorry I didn't get to see it on the actual day. Hehe.

And it seems that I owe Dessy thanks as well for replacing the image when the first one ended up gone. Otherwise I wouldn't have fully understood just why people were finding it so amusing. ^_^ [/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Gods... don't go giving Des ideas! >_> Not that he needs any help. That Valentines Day prank is proof of that. XP[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]If there's anyone you really should try to stop giving Des ideas Darren, it's probably Crys.

Not at all seriously though, I can't wait to see what Des has planned...so long at least as he doesn't turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video. *Shudders*[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]If there's anyone you really should try to stop giving Des ideas Darren, it's probably Crys. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]Don't I know it. >_> She's too good at that, seriously.

Also... Des! Here's a good idea! From Gavin no less! [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"] turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]:D Oh how I love quoting out of context. Hehehe.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Also... Des! Here's a good idea! From Gavin no less! :D Oh how I love quoting out of context. Hehehe.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/natehindle/kick_in_the_balls_2005-04-13.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

If only... *Sighs*[/SIZE]

[quote name='Aceburner']Gavin, I respect and admire you, but [I]shut up before you start an Otakulypse.[/I]:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Oh trust me Ace, whatever Des has planned, I'm not even nearly evil enough to guess it. I'd say those Caramelldansen videos were just random expressions of his malevolence to all life...

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.adpulp.com/satan.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Desbreko, IRL.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Thanks a lot Gavin! *laughs wildly*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]*Sighs*

I guess I should have expected this, what with Des being the living incarnation of evil and all. I suppose I should be at least grateful he didn't manage to get the music playing continuously with it.

*Sighs*[/SIZE]