Allamorph Posted February 15, 2008 Author Posted February 15, 2008 [quote name='James][font=franklin gothic medium']The nads will never die.[/font][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Who said anything about dying? They just got more powerful.[/FONT]
[Sound_Nin] Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]My only comment on this: AHAHAWWW. Snicker snicker. I was so confused for a moment. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 Here it is, the last few minutes of Valentines Day and I still feel the urge to bang my head on my desk over this. >_< And ironically, I remember the conversation you mentioned Des. Gods... I thought, as I'm sure Beth did, that you were kidding. I should have known better. Now I just need to borrow Aceburner's avatar and I'm set.
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Now I just need to borrow Aceburner's avatar and I'm set.[/QUOTE] Not so much. Des provided me with the resize of this thing, you see.
Desbreko Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 [color=#4B0082]A little bit of Des makes [i]everything[/i] better. ;)[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]A little bit of Des makes [i]everything[/i] better. ;)[/color][/QUOTE] Good sir, I believe you are confusing yourself with ketchup. Anyway, I expect some kind of SunfallE baby shower on April Fool's day, ne?
ZeitGeist Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 And here I was thinking that this forum had degenerated into a den of debauchery and [I]forbidden love.[/I] Feel free to make it so, one day... :p
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 [quote name='ZeitGeist']And here I was thinking that this forum had degenerated into a den of debauchery and [I]forbidden love.[/I] Feel free to make it so, one day... :p[/QUOTE] Forbidden? Nay, this is a sign of encouragement!;) EDIT: Aww, it's gone. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.
Aaryanna Posted February 16, 2008 Posted February 16, 2008 [COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]A little bit of Des makes [i]everything[/i] better. ;)[/color][/QUOTE]Hehe! That's so true. :catgirl: Oh what a wonderfully hilarious prank! [/FONT][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted March 24, 2008 Posted March 24, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]So yeah, Rach, I just gotta ask ya. [I]*ahem*[/I] Is your, uh, is your wife interested in ... photography, aye? "Photographs, aye?" he asked him [I]knowingly[/I]. Candid, you know, [URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5836/rachsunfallesloveshackyv4.png][COLOR="Blue"]CANDID[/COLOR][/URL] photography? Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more?[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh my... XD I think I just [I]died[/I] laughing... if that's possible. That is the most amazing prank I have [I]ever[/I] seen! :D Words cannot even begin to express how amazing this is... Hehe! I'm beginning to see why Dessy has a fanclub! [/FONT]
Odin M Yggdrasi Posted March 24, 2008 Posted March 24, 2008 That's pretty clever I think, though I don't see the post that Des made when this screenshot was taken. And here I was just asking in another thread what kinds of pranks to expect.
Desbreko Posted March 24, 2008 Posted March 24, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Allamorph's screen shot on Photobucket got taken down so I replaced the link in the original post to show the shot I took later, just after I first posted in here.[/color]
Allamorph Posted March 25, 2008 Author Posted March 25, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Allamorph's screen shot on Photobucket got taken down so I replaced the link in the original post to show the shot I took later, just after I first posted in here.[/color][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Heh heh ... ooops.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 25, 2008 Posted March 25, 2008 Thanks a lot Sabrina, for reviving this thread. Man, and here this thing had finally dropped off the front page... I'm beginning to think that this prank is going to haunt me forever. I can see that I should have included[I] banging my head on my desk[/I] as one of my activities for Valentines Day in the thread I started on it. XP
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 25, 2008 Posted March 25, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Thanks a lot Sabrina, for reviving this thread. Man, and here this thing had finally dropped off the front page... I'm beginning to think that this prank is going to haunt me forever. I can see that I should have included[I] banging my head on my desk[/I] as one of my activities for Valentines Day in the thread I started on it. XP[/QUOTE] If the pattern keeps up, I'd hate to be you next Tuesday, Rach. I'll be severely disappointed if Des's shenanigans don't kick in full throttle for April Fool's, though.
Rachmaninoff Posted March 25, 2008 Posted March 25, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner']If the pattern keeps up, I'd hate to be you next Tuesday, Rach.[/QUOTE]Gods... don't go giving Des ideas! >_> Not that he needs any help. That Valentines Day prank is proof of that. XP
Sabrina Posted March 25, 2008 Posted March 25, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Thanks a lot Sabrina, for reviving this thread. [/QUOTE]You're welcome Darren. :D I'm only sorry I didn't get to see it on the actual day. Hehe. And it seems that I owe Dessy thanks as well for replacing the image when the first one ended up gone. Otherwise I wouldn't have fully understood just why people were finding it so amusing. ^_^ [/FONT]
Gavin Posted March 25, 2008 Posted March 25, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Gods... don't go giving Des ideas! >_> Not that he needs any help. That Valentines Day prank is proof of that. XP[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]If there's anyone you really should try to stop giving Des ideas Darren, it's probably Crys. Not at all seriously though, I can't wait to see what Des has planned...so long at least as he doesn't turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video. *Shudders*[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]If there's anyone you really should try to stop giving Des ideas Darren, it's probably Crys. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]Don't I know it. >_> She's too good at that, seriously. Also... Des! Here's a good idea! From Gavin no less! [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"] turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]:D Oh how I love quoting out of context. Hehehe.
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Not at all seriously though, I can't wait to see what Des has planned...so long at least as he doesn't turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video. *Shudders*[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Gavin, I respect and admire you, but [I]shut up before you start an Otakulypse.[/I]:rolleyes:
Allamorph Posted March 26, 2008 Author Posted March 26, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner]Gavin, I respect and admire you, but [I']shut up before you start an Otakupocalypse.[/I][/quote] [FONT="Arial"][B]Otakulypse[/B] Officially, anyway. theOtaku.com has had three.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT="Arial"][B]Otakulypse[/B] Officially, anyway. theOtaku.com has had three.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Thank you, oh wise and powerful awesome one. I will remember this term. Seriously, I had no idea there was a term already in place...
Gavin Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Also... Des! Here's a good idea! From Gavin no less! :D Oh how I love quoting out of context. Hehehe.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/natehindle/kick_in_the_balls_2005-04-13.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If only... *Sighs*[/SIZE] [quote name='Aceburner']Gavin, I respect and admire you, but [I]shut up before you start an Otakulypse.[/I]:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Oh trust me Ace, whatever Des has planned, I'm not even nearly evil enough to guess it. I'd say those Caramelldansen videos were just random expressions of his malevolence to all life... [CENTER][IMG]http://www.adpulp.com/satan.jpg[/IMG] [B]Desbreko, IRL.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Horendithas Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"] [B][U]turn the entire boards into one giant Caramelldansen video[/U][/B]. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]Thanks a lot Gavin! *laughs wildly*[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Thanks a lot Gavin! *laughs wildly*[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]*Sighs* I guess I should have expected this, what with Des being the living incarnation of evil and all. I suppose I should be at least grateful he didn't manage to get the music playing continuously with it. *Sighs*[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now