OtakuBoards

Look.... are you insinuating something?

Allamorph

[FONT=Arial]So yeah, Rach, I just gotta ask ya.

[I]*ahem*[/I]

Is your, uh, is your wife interested in ... photography, aye? "Photographs, aye?" he asked him [I]knowingly[/I].

Candid, you know, [URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5836/rachsunfallesloveshackyv4.png][COLOR="Blue"]CANDID[/COLOR][/URL] photography?

Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more?[/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]And here I thought you and Beth were such a [I]virginal[/I'] couple Rach... How disappointing. ;)[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]You don't have to say anything, [B]Rach[/B]...

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!

Say no more, say no more, say no more, squire!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I have to say something... >_<

Because I signed in only to find pm's from people wanting to know why I changed the Lounge... Uh... Just to be clear people. [I][B]I can't alter that kind of thing![/B][/I] I understand that only Desbreko, Dagger or someone like James can.

Gods... I just know this is some horrible Valentines Day prank by Desbreko, it has his signature humor written all over it!

*dead*

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"] The Love Shack is a little old place
where we can get together
Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee.
Love baby, that's where it's at,
Ooo love baby, that's where it's at

Sorry. Automatic response. Let me just find my hairspray and poouf up my hair. That way I'll fit in. How excellent is this. And they're definitely not virginal. I think 'Love Nest' might've been good too...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Words fail me at this moment, seriously, they do, other than perhaps...

[SIZE="3"][B]I know it was you Des![/B] [/SIZE]

>_< You horrible tease! Bah!

[IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3192/sigh2ar0.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]Heheh. Remember that AIM conversation we had, oh, four or five months ago, Beth? The one where I laughed maniacally and said I had thought of a great prank? And that it didn't matter that I told you because you still wouldn't see it coming? Well, I'm patient in my plotting and today it paid off. :smirk:[/color]

[quote name='James][font=franklin gothic medium]Well, his nads [i]are[/i'] famous (or infamous, depending on your perspective).[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]No no, they are no longer nads. His nads xp-capped a long time ago; they just class-changed today.

Desbreko now possesses Level 1 Balls.[/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Heheh. Remember that AIM conversation we had, oh, four or five months ago, Beth? The one where I laughed maniacally and said I had thought of a great prank? And that it didn't matter that I told you because you still wouldn't see it coming? Well, I'm patient in my plotting and today it paid off. :smirk:[/color][/QUOTE][IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3192/sigh2ar0.gif[/IMG] *is dead a thousand times over*[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"] The Love Shack is a little old place
where we can get together
Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee.
Love baby, that's where it's at,
Ooo love baby, that's where it's at
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

We were at the beach
Everybody had matching towels
Somebody went under a dock
And there they saw a rock!

But it wasn't a rock
It was a rock LOBSTAAAHHH!!!

...What, I heard B-52's.