OtakuBoards

Who's your favorite Fullmetal Alchemist character?

AnimeFangirl189

That's a tough call. I would probably have to say Envy--his attitude, bitterness, back story and vocal work appealed to me a lot--but I also liked the Colonel and Ed very much. Both of them grew on me tremendously as the show continued. (I preferred them in their more serious moments.)

~Dagger~

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]Roy Mustang (for the guys). His serious moments, or rather his calm demeanor was always something I liked with him, but his outbursts of something random normally caught me off guard, and tickled my stomach to the point to where I couldn't help but chuckle.

Lust and Hawkeye comes next. Hard to decide between the two because Hawkeye is what I'd prefer for females to act in anime. (I hope that didn't come out wrong :animeswea) Majority of the anime I've seen, the females are portrayed as damsels and ditzes (who're obsessed with some guy), and it's just refreshing to get a silent, calm female in a series. Lust... well, she's Lust... XD[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Roy Mustang, definitely. Besides the obvious (I'm a sucker for pyrotechnics,) almost nothing fazes him and he's always there to help (when he's not stealing your girlfriend.)

Runner-ups:

Ed: He's fun. Probably the most skilled alchemist in the series and he nearly explodes in your face if you even think "short."

Al: He hides cats inside himself. That's comedy.

Major Hughes: This guy was genuinely awesome. His doting over his daughter was both funny and sweet. [spoiler]His death may have meen the first Manga scene to genuinely make me cry.[/spoiler]

Izumi: So violent, yet so caring. Plus the whole coughing up blood running gag is pretty funny.

Hawkeye: She's just awesome. There's no word to describe to what extent.

Winry: ...I don't think I dislike anyone in this anime, come to think of it.

And Black Hayate. One of the best animals in any anime.

I luff Armstrong. Why no love for Armstrong? He's got a one-track heart and isn't afraid to show off his muscles! And he's almost NEVER the oc's love interest in Mary Sue-ish fanfiction. I'll have to change that.

Ed places second. I like loud and passionate characters. Roy's overrated with his bishie-ness. All the characters are pretty cool though.

Guest ZeelZy
hughes is so amazing he is my hero! He was so funny and energenic who wouldn't like him

[spoiler]R.I.P[/spoiler]

Well, I like any character that likes to blow stuff up. They're always awesome. But, I'm gonna have to say that Ed is my favorite. He's hilarious! I like any and all characters that can make me laugh. (This is not a hard job cuz I laugh at everyting. Cuz is a funny soundind word...Hahahahaha!!!!)

Guest Aya-sama
Favorite FMA character? I'd probably go with Ed. Then Al, Roy, Winry, and of course everyone else ^^''

It's honestly too hard to have only one favorite character in such an awesome anime. I luv them all! <3

:animesmilHey pplz! I love FMA! it rocks! My fave characters (i cant decide!) are Edward cause hes a good fighter and cause its really funny when he gets angry! XD And my other fave is Envy cause well.....i dunno but hes awsome!Oh ya! Cant forget Riza! Shes awsome cause shes super cool and good with guns!:animesmil

[quote name='Aceburner']You know, if that's all you're here for, you could have just used the "worst Anime" thread.

Not that I'd agree with you either way.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but why pass up a chance to be activly obnoxious? :love2:
I just don't understand how people can watch pointless junk. Like, the show basically goes NOWHERE. I mean, I don't hate people who watch it, or people who like it. I just get sick of everyone obsessing over things that aren't even that cool.

[quote name='Silicium']Yes, but why pass up a chance to be activly obnoxious? :love2:
I just don't understand how people can watch pointless junk. Like, the show basically goes NOWHERE. I mean, I don't hate people who watch it, or people who like it. I just get sick of everyone obsessing over things that aren't even that cool.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I can see where you're coming from. I'm more a fan of the manga series of this one, which has a totally different story not too far in. IMO, the plot is better, the pacing is better and a lot of the characters come off as a lot more likeable. It's just a matter of opinion, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...