Guest neko221 Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 I agree ^^ Ed does say some really funny stuff! One of my favorite lines he says is: "You think I'll still be a midget when I'm 18 years old?!?" (From FullMetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa) What an awesome movie! :D
FallenAngel127 Posted April 23, 2008 Posted April 23, 2008 Roy mustang, cause he's roy mustang. Edward Elric, because he is hilarious but can be serious and tottaly kick *** at times. Riza Hawkeye, an icon to real girls every where. I can name plenty of girls who are a disgrace and Riza is not one of them. You go girl! Armstrong: He is just so hysterical, every time i see him i crack up. And how in the wrold does he do that pink sparkle thing? It's mind boggling! Maybe its alchemy, maybe it's natural, the world may never know. Wrath: Cause all anime's need a lunatic kid on speed as a villian. It's not an option, its a nesscity.
blackenedtwi Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 Gah! That's a tough one. I guess I'd have to go with Roy Mustang. He's just so awesome. I also LOVE Jean Havoc! I'll just leave it at that.
AnimeFangirl189 Posted May 26, 2008 Author Posted May 26, 2008 I'll ignore the hate post....no comment. Anyways, yeah Ed does some pretty funny things. O_o Wow FallenAngel127 that's really a complete list you've got there.
Shinichi Kudou Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 Oh my god, I love the entire cast of that show.. o-o Still, Edward is my favorite character, and always has been. I can relate to him in a lot of ways, and plus he's just so awesome. I love his character. He's one of my favorite anime characters in general, not just one of my favorites in FMA. He's so neat. Plus... he's tiny and adorable. -shot- xD; & Wow.. o__o @ Silicium. I've honestly never heard anyone say that they hated FMA before. That's a first for me.. nn;
Kamishu Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Edward! I love his face expressions and he is funny lol.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Kimmeh Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 Hughes to me was the only character that I felt was extremely human. As in his character could be someone in reality. I love Hughes.
Elk Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 Roy Mustang would have to be mine for sure. While he's a laugh and completely halarious at moments, he has this thing with his past that i just really love!
Kamishu Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]XD I like Roy Mustang also! Me and my friend have this inside joke that involves him. XD[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Riva Hawkeye. 'Cause she doesn't take your crap. Unless she likes you. And then she just rolls her eyes.[/FONT]
Kimmeh Posted June 1, 2008 Posted June 1, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Riva Hawkeye. 'Cause she doesn't take your crap. Unless she likes you. And then she just rolls her eyes.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Psst. Alla, it's [B][I]Riza[/I][/B]. :3
Allamorph Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [QUOTE=KimmehWolfwood]Psst. Alla, it's [B][I]Riza[/I][/B]. :3[/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]I will now kill the person who told me "Riza" was incorrect. Moderately slowly. [strike]...since I [I]am[/I] a Moderator, and what.[/strike][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I will now kill the person who told me "Riza" was incorrect.[/FONT][/QUOTE] I can think of one reason they may have told you that. I once read a translation where they called her "Elizabeth." I assumed that it had something to do with the Japanese L/R swap thing, though. Maybe it's supposed to be "Liza." I still call her Riza, though. Since that's how it's been officially translated and all. Anyway, thanks to a recent chapter, my new uncontested favorite character is Black Hayate, Hawkeye's dog. Roy Mustang coming in second.
Kimmeh Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner']I can think of one reason they may have told you that. I once read a translation where they called her "Elizabeth." I assumed that it had something to do with the Japanese L/R swap thing, though. Maybe it's supposed to be "Liza." I still call her Riza, though. Since that's how it's been officially translated and all. Anyway, thanks to a recent chapter, my new uncontested favorite character is Black Hayate, Hawkeye's dog. Roy Mustang coming in second.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Navy"]Then why did they tell him it was [B]Riva[/B]? With a [I][B]V[/B][/I]...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [quote name='KimmehWolfwood'][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Navy"]Then why did they tell him it was [B]Riva[/B]? With a [I][B]V[/B][/I]...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] I was gonna go to work, But then I got high...
ledzepplinrules Posted June 9, 2008 Posted June 9, 2008 Edward, because he is just as cynical about everything as I am. Also, becase we both love Alchemy (I'm convinced it works:animesmil).
Panache Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 [QUOTE]becase we both love Alchemy (I'm convinced it works)[/QUOTE] No it doesn't. People tried it thousands of years ago and ditched it for actual science. Anyway I am at episode 40 and my favorite character so far is Scar. He was a douche at first but now his actions all make sense. Plus he isn't a little girl about killing people.
ledzepplinrules Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 I'm still convinced it works. Don't bring me down man.
Panache Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 [quote name='ledzepplinrules']I'm still convinced it works. Don't bring me down man.[/QUOTE] OK if your going to go against common sense. I just finished watching the show today. [spoiler]Ed actually says that Alchemy does not work in this world.[/spoiler] Therefore both my reasonable and unreasonable bases are covered. Oh yea and after watching the whole show Lust is my favorite character. I could just sympathize with her is all.
chibi-master Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Well, I just read all up to chapter 83. My new favorite character is Major General Olivier Armstrong! She's so friggin' AWESOME!!! XD
AnimeFangirl189 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 O_o I really should start coming here more often then I wouldn't have so much to read.
aerithina Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [COLOR="Purple"]mine is EDWARD ELRIC and WINRY ROCKBELL they were my favorite couple but they were "forever friends":animesigh i hate it..[/COLOR]
LoLoLaLoco Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 I'm torn between Envy and Ed. Envy is cool, sadisic, crazy and ciminally insane. As well as daym hot. On the other foot Ed is just cool and there's just something about the guy that makes the fangirls (including myself but I'm not the scary 'omgwtfbbq its Ed hes so smexy' kind, heaven forbid) swoon.
RiaBinx Posted October 25, 2008 Posted October 25, 2008 I am in a cosplay group and my Crew are ALL FMA characters. I am the awesome human Al Elric Brittney is Ed Elric ( i don't like it, 'cause she's 5'4" and ed is only 5'2") Brooke is Roy Mustang (SHE should be Ed 'cause she is 5'2" exactly) I luff Ed, and Al. Mustang is weird. Ed is a Chibi (little person)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now