OtakuBoards

Who's your favorite Fullmetal Alchemist character?

AnimeFangirl189

Guest neko221
I agree ^^ Ed does say some really funny stuff! One of my favorite lines he says is: "You think I'll still be a midget when I'm 18 years old?!?" (From FullMetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa) What an awesome movie! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Roy mustang, cause he's roy mustang.

Edward Elric, because he is hilarious but can be serious and tottaly kick *** at times.

Riza Hawkeye, an icon to real girls every where. I can name plenty of girls who are a disgrace and Riza is not one of them. You go girl!

Armstrong: He is just so hysterical, every time i see him i crack up. And how in the wrold does he do that pink sparkle thing? It's mind boggling! Maybe its alchemy, maybe it's natural, the world may never know.

Wrath: Cause all anime's need a lunatic kid on speed as a villian. It's not an option, its a nesscity.

• 5 weeks later...
Oh my god, I love the entire cast of that show.. o-o

Still, Edward is my favorite character, and always has been. I can relate to him in a lot of ways, and plus he's just so awesome. I love his character. He's one of my favorite anime characters in general, not just one of my favorites in FMA.

He's so neat.

Plus... he's tiny and adorable. -shot- xD;

& Wow.. o__o @ Silicium.
I've honestly never heard anyone say that they hated FMA before.
That's a first for me.. nn;

[QUOTE=KimmehWolfwood]Psst. Alla, it's [B][I]Riza[/I][/B].

:3[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I will now kill the person who told me "Riza" was incorrect.

Moderately slowly.

[strike]...since I [I]am[/I] a Moderator, and what.[/strike][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I will now kill the person who told me "Riza" was incorrect.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I can think of one reason they may have told you that. I once read a translation where they called her "Elizabeth." I assumed that it had something to do with the Japanese L/R swap thing, though. Maybe it's supposed to be "Liza."

I still call her Riza, though. Since that's how it's been officially translated and all.

Anyway, thanks to a recent chapter, my new uncontested favorite character is Black Hayate, Hawkeye's dog. Roy Mustang coming in second.

[quote name='Aceburner']I can think of one reason they may have told you that. I once read a translation where they called her "Elizabeth." I assumed that it had something to do with the Japanese L/R swap thing, though. Maybe it's supposed to be "Liza."

I still call her Riza, though. Since that's how it's been officially translated and all.

Anyway, thanks to a recent chapter, my new uncontested favorite character is Black Hayate, Hawkeye's dog. Roy Mustang coming in second.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Navy"]Then why did they tell him it was [B]Riva[/B]? With a [I][B]V[/B][/I]...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE]becase we both love Alchemy (I'm convinced it works)[/QUOTE]
No it doesn't. People tried it thousands of years ago and ditched it for actual science.

Anyway I am at episode 40 and my favorite character so far is Scar. He was a douche at first but now his actions all make sense. Plus he isn't a little girl about killing people.

[quote name='ledzepplinrules']I'm still convinced it works. Don't bring me down man.[/QUOTE]

OK if your going to go against common sense.

I just finished watching the show today. [spoiler]Ed actually says that Alchemy does not work in this world.[/spoiler] Therefore both my reasonable and unreasonable bases are covered.

Oh yea and after watching the whole show Lust is my favorite character. I could just sympathize with her is all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm torn between Envy and Ed.
Envy is cool, sadisic, crazy and ciminally insane. As well as daym hot.
On the other foot Ed is just cool and there's just something about the guy that makes the fangirls (including myself but I'm not the scary 'omgwtfbbq its Ed hes so smexy' kind, heaven forbid) swoon.

I am in a cosplay group and my Crew are ALL FMA characters.
I am the awesome human Al Elric
Brittney is Ed Elric ( i don't like it, 'cause she's 5'4" and ed is only 5'2")
Brooke is Roy Mustang (SHE should be Ed 'cause she is 5'2" exactly)

I luff Ed, and Al. Mustang is weird. Ed is a Chibi (little person)