OtakuBoards

SD: Reapers Enclave

Rachmaninoff

[FONT=Calibri]Okay. In the past few weeks I've been able to do a tidbit of planning with both Beth and [COLOR=Indigo]Indi[/COLOR] concerning a bit of up-front progression and details and such, and in the process a few other details sort of popped into place for us, but it's been a long while since the lot of us had a big powwow. Obviously we're all a lot busier nowâ??and I can attest to a long string of personal apathy, especially since coming to this particular commandâ??but I also think a distinct lack of ideas and direction has been plaguing us, and I believe I'm fairly well to blame for a good bit of that.

So if there's some point in the next week or two that you guys think might be open in your schedules where you won't mind sitting down and knocking our heads together, that'd be pretty ace. (I also have a mic again, for you two who've been out of the loop somethin' major, so voice is always an option, although it might be kinda hectic, so your call). I think it'd also be a nice chance for us all to catch up with each other, find out how people have been doing.

Whaddya say?[/FONT]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic