OtakuBoards

SD: Reapers Enclave

Rachmaninoff

[quote name='Sabrina'][font=Tahoma][b]EDIT:[/b] I think I just died from a cuteness attack. I can easily imagine Karl letting Astera curl up and fall asleep like that. XD I think I also died from an attack of wanting to...[/font][/quote]
[font=calibri]"....be Astera."

I meant to post today, but naps and Rock Band 2 happened today. So tomorrow morning I'll see what I can do.[/font] Edited by Allamorph

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']"....be Astera."[/FONT][/quote]!!! Sir Allamorph! O_O You're not supposed to finish that! >_<

[I][SIZE="1"]*frazzlemerf!*[/SIZE][/I]

Wait... that's total spam right? >_<

Uh... I assume once we cover what Nathan wanted to test we'll be doing a time jump? Though I'm wondering if we'll sneak in other things before getting to that next villain. Say skipping a couple of years and taking a peek at what everyone is up to, progress on the training. Progress on the investigation by Lucia, etc.

I'm sure we've discussed that, I'm just to lazy to look it up my chat logs at the moment. >_>[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
I plan on posting this weekend, a bit with Patrick and Alex, I intend for it to be just a few days after Adrian has returned. If anyone has a problem with the timing, let me know. Otherwise, I'll get that up later today or tomorrow.

Then we get the fun of the new villain coming up. >_> I just know he's going to be beyond evil with Allamorph and [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] in charge.

[I][SIZE="1"]*feels the urge to hide*[/SIZE][/I]

• 3 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"]That post was fun [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]. :catgirl: The "You're cuter than me." bit just made me giggle.

Now to keep this from being spam, though it still will be... kind of... I present Isen!

[URL="http://fantasystock.deviantart.com/art/Chartreux-Blues-93805057"][U]Nap Time![/U][/URL][/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just a few notes in regards to what Lucia just did. =P To be clear, she was accessing what would be considered administrative or management files for the facility, stuff that is seperate from the actual traffic being run through the place.

Also, her scoffing at it being [spoiler]clumsily done (the use of reaper technology)[/spoiler] is just her overly perfectionist nature showing. It was actually fine, but not by [I]her[/I] standards. I hadn't realized she was [I]that[/I] much of a perfectionist until this post. o_O

Oh and what was in the stuff she got a hold of, I left that vague on purpose so we can tailor it to fit whatever we need. I have my own ideas on that but we'll see.

And before I forget, there could be vampires in the area or even a stronghold, but from where they were, anything like that was, of course, out of Sarvel's sensing range. If anything like that even exists.

Yes I know that's horribly convenient. It's not like we have to actually use it for anything though. I'm just saying... >_>[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"]Thank you very much for the set up Beth. It's more perfect for what I have in mind than you realize.^^ I'm kind of excited to put what I have in mind in motion so you all can expect to see that post fairly soon. Especially since I can see it clearly in my mind. o_O

Also, thank you for the banner/avatar set Beth. Now I just need some help figuring out what my saying should be. Any suggestions?

[I]*looks at everyone in the rpg*[/I] [/FONT]

I'm coming up blank when it comes to a saying for you Sabrina, but that set does look sweet. It kind of has me wishing I had one just for Alex and Nall. o_O

I don't suppose you have the psd for that Beth? Having customized banners for each of us would be rather nifty. If you felt like making them that is.

For some reason, the 'I'm not a people person' Lucia (like in your avatar) just seems like it would be hilarious in a banner. :D

[I][SIZE="1"]*ducks*[/SIZE][/I]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I have all of the basic banners in PSD format still. I'd probably need to make new backgrounds for a few, if we wanted customized banners, but I could do that if you guys really want them.

It would require more image extracting but that's not too terribly difficult since I'd only have to do the characters/familiars that I haven't done yet. Since obviously I still have the ones I've already done in the original files.

As for a saying for you Sabrina... I'll have to think about that since I'm not sure at the moment. It would be nice if you had your own saying though. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

I was wondering... with the two groups out dealing with seperate locations... is it the same day or not? I was working on a post with Patrick and I realized that I didn't know if that was the case or not. It's not a big deal, but it does tie into a detail I was thinking of including in the post.

I guess the real question is would it matter if I did indicate it's the same day. I'll probably work on that post later today so if it does, I can always edit it out if need be.

Oh and why the hell did I wake up so early? XP [/irrelevant tangent]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Well I can't speak for the others, but them being out on the same day won't affect me at all. I'm just waiting for Allamorph to post before I add to the story again.

[I]*pokes Allamorph*[/I]

So either or, won't matter for what I plan on posting next. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Okay, the general consensus, based on AIM conversations, is that it wouldn't matter if it's the same day... So naturally this damn post is refusing to cooperate with me. I've only re-written parts of it three or four times. It just does not want to come together. Oh well, if I get it in there fine, if not... also fine.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And I finally got it to cooperate. XP

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]So if I comment just to blame Allamorph for my latest post in the main thread is that spam? Or just to giggle over what I found at DeviantArt while not showing the rest of you what I found... is that spam too? lolz

Anyway, we still need to have someone dressed like a ninny for Lucia or Phaidra to take out. (preferably a woman since that makes the most sense) =P She'd be one of the upcoming villain's circle of associates or lackeys I'm assuming. I've looked for something to fit, but so far I haven't found anything that would do. (DA connection to previously hinted at stuff!) XP

Just as I'm not completely sure on how either one of them would run into said person. Though I'm still musing on that one...

Oh and for the record, I love how Nathan's tendency to wear nothing but blue keeps coming up in people's posts. Don't need to know his name, just that he's the one in blue!

[SIZE="1"][I]*shot*[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='SunfallE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I love how Nathan's tendency to wear nothing but blue keeps coming up in people's posts. Don't need to know his name, just that he's the one in blue! [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]It's just fun to toy with. Ever since Sabrina did this:[QUOTE=Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"]Phaidra watched as Lucia opened it to admit two strange individuals, or rather one, a Shinigami who not only was his hair and eyes blue, but every stitch of clothing he wore other than a spot or two was some [B]eye glaring shade of blue[/B'].[/FONT][/quote]It has stuck in my mind. Must poke fun of the blue! [SIZE="1"][I]*is shot*[/I] [/SIZE]

Now before I head out since I will be gone until Saturday afternoon/evening... I need to spam the backstage here with two things.

[B]First:[/B]

Basement Kitteh! [I]Poooooossst! [/I]
[B]
Second:[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-cat-wants-turkey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Enjoy your thanksgiving guys. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Wait... [spoiler]Marked?[/spoiler] o_O

[I]*is totally confuzzled* [/I]

And Victor sticking his nose into things?

[I]*didn't see that one coming at all*[/I]

Uh... I'll just shut up now since I doubt either one of you is going to shed any light on that development. [I]*looks at[COLOR="Indigo"] Indi[/COLOR] and Allamorph*[/I] And since I'm going to wait to reveal the poorly dressed woman until a little later... I've nothing else to add just yet. ^^ [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='SunfallE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][I]*is totally confuzzled* [/I] [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]I is not so confuzzled. [B]._.[/B] I have my suspicions and theories from Sir Allamorph's post. If any of them are right... they will lead to [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] being beaten repeatedly with a pillow.

[SIZE="1"][I]*hopes she is wrong*[/I] >_<[/SIZE][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Oi, I think the flow of this post suffered greatly from a combination of "so much stuff to put in" and "it's three in the morning; I want to finish". I'm not entirely satisfied with it.

And yes. Hi, Victor.[/FONT][/QUOTE]It certainly didn't stop it from having me going... What. The. Heck. every couple of seconds. o_O Honestly, that was so.. [I]what in the world is going on![/I] And then... the ideas began to filter in...

[SIZE="1"][I]*bangs her head on her desk*[/I][/SIZE]

If I'm right... you are [I]sooooo[/I] dead [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR].

[B]._.[/B][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"]I is not so confuzzled. [B]._.[/B] I have my suspicions and theories from Sir Allamorph's post. If any of them are right... they will lead to [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] being beaten repeatedly with a pillow.

[B]._.[/B][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Can we get pictures, plzkthx?[/FONT]

o_O Well, that was not what I was expecting. I mean, sure I expected the name of the new villain to come up but that bit with Isen and Victor I did not. I shouldn't be surprised that Victor is sticking his nose into the affair. I am, but I shouldn't be, he does keep tabs on everything after all.

Nor did I expect anything with Karl either... Damn... that next post of yours[COLOR="Indigo"] Indi [/COLOR]is going to be... ouch.

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"][I]*pulls out a pillow and starts beating [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] up*[/I]

I posted you hooligan so now you can post again. [B]._.[/B]

Even though part of me doesn't want to read the next part. >_>

[SIZE="1"]And... stop looking at me like that! GAHHHHHH! >_<[/SIZE]

Anyway, I'm sure I don't need to explain that Beth and I are off on our own little excursion for the story. Should be fun... I think. o_O And most of this post is spam... bah! [SIZE="1"][I]*takes off*[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sorry for the delay guys. XP I'm sure you all understand that I just don't have any time these days. At least finals are coming up and by the end of this upcoming week I'll finally have time to breathe again. At that point, hopefully sooner, I'll get something posted. I do have something in mind, I just need time to actually write it.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][QUOTE=Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"]I posted you hooligan so now you can post again. [B]._.[/B]

Even though part of me doesn't want to read the next part. >_>

[SIZE="1"]And... stop looking at me like that! GAHHHHHH! >_<[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][I]*looks at you like that*[/I] =P

Anyway, there's your post. Ha!

And yes, I'm not done. [/FONT][/COLOR]