OtakuBoards

SD: Reapers Enclave

Rachmaninoff

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"] And posted oh impatient bossy one. :p[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Hehe. And thank you. :catgirl:

I've posted as well, I hope you like the theory behind why Shinigami would even be needed in the first place. It's something I ran by both [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] and Sir Allamorph before posting, just to be sure I didn't accidentally contradict things. XP

Anyway, Phaidra has taken over Lucia's kitchen! I can just imagine her look of confusion when she returns and realizes what happened. Hehe! [/FONT]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Anyway, Phaidra has taken over Lucia's kitchen! I can just imagine her look of confusion when she returns and realizes what happened. Hehe! [/FONT][/QUOTE]Well now... considering that this is in Nathan's profile/sign up...

[INDENT][SIZE="1"]Nathan has an incredible soft spot for peach cobbler?preferably with real butter.[/SIZE][/INDENT]
He'd better hope she isn't making pie when he comes over to see what Lucia wanted. Though I get the impression that he'd socialize over tea and cake just the same. What will really be fun is Lucia's reaction, I can see Ruby getting excited but Lucia? Now [I]that's[/I] going to be fun. :p

[FONT=Arial]Grawwr.

I'm almost done. But now Isen's got me reeling over fashion crap, [I]of all things[/I], and I can't get any farther tonight. I have to sleep sometime.

Please, even if you aren't being held up by me, consider it as such anyway. I'd really like to get mine in next, just.....

....that darned werecat won't cooperate. I swear, women and their damned specific fashions and crap.

Merf.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Grawwr.

I'm almost done. But now Isen's got me reeling over fashion crap, [I]of all things[/I], and I can't get any farther tonight. I have to sleep sometime.

Please, even if you aren't being held up by me, consider it as such anyway. I'd really like to get mine in next, just.....

....that darned werecat won't cooperate. I swear, women and their damned specific fashions and crap.

Merf.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Hehe. *laughs wildly as she imagines how it must have gone down*

[INDENT]Allamorph - attempts to put Isen in some typical outfit, like plain pants and shirt.

Isen - glares at him and says no.

Allamorph - what about this? Or how about that?

Isen - turns her back on Allamorph.[/INDENT]

*laughs uncontrollably* XD

That's right! No just tossing something on! It's gotta look good, be comfortable and fashionable all in one! *grand declaration*

[I]*strangle'd*[/I]

Wait... that entire post was spam right? >_> Uh... [I]*shot*[/I]

Oh yeah... We were talking about villains the other night and so far it seems like we mainly have guys... so, we need a female villain! Something like this maybe: [URL="http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/170/f/2/Sorceress_by_Corbie.jpg"][U]Clicky![/U][/URL] or this: [URL="http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/022/a/a/Sorceress_Girl_WIP_by_Nyrak.jpg"][U]Clicky![/U][/URL]

Oh and for whatever reason... you'll have to ask her... She [I]has[/I] to be dressed like an idiot. >_> Don't know why, that's just what I see for a female villain. I'm sure we could go with something else. Those pictures I found are just a general idea after all. :catgirl:[/FONT]

Oh and for whatever reason... you'll have to ask her... She has to be dressed like an idiot.

You and I think so much alike, it's....

...refreshing, actually. (^_^)

I was going to say scary, but then I realized it really wasn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reference time!

IsenHuman.jpg

KatanaSilverDragon.jpg

And there you have it. The girl and her blade.
Well, approximately her blade.

Edited by Allamorph

And the first post is updated with the new info, along with a minor change to Sabrina's part since I linked to the picture instead of the actual post with the information. I just realized that I did that. XP

Anyway, I like the idea of a female villain, especially one dressed like an idiot because seriously, what fool goes into battle half dressed? That and it'd be hilarious for either Lucia or Phaidra to clobber the idiot and then point out that they should have been better dressed for protection. lol

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I see that Karl continues to be wonderfully smug. :p

Anyway, I uploaded some of the images to my own photobucket account since imageshack is a joke and keeps dropping images in the links in the first post. Darren was telling me that he keeps having to rehost and fix the silly links so I figure this is a better solution.

I'm not done yet, but here's the link. [URL="http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/SunfallE/Shinigami%20Dance/"][U]SD Album[/U][/URL] Anything we want hosted for this I can take care of, after all I am paying for the service so we may as well put it to use yes? [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I was just reading your last post Beth and the part where Lucia sends the message back to let Nathan know she'll be free all evening... I have but one statement to say... to Nathan (Sir Allamorph)

[I]*takes a deep breath*[/I]

[B]You must have tea and cake or you die! [/B]

[I]*strangl'd*[/I]

:D I swear, this is [I]so[/I] unfair! Needing to have some substance to one's posts. *laughs wildly*

Anyway, does this mean Sir Allamorph is next? Or can I sneak something in with Phaidra so long as I keep it to the same evening? I do have some ideas, more of stuff that goes a bit into what Phaidra is like, but at the same time, that stuff can go in a post that is later on in the story. [/FONT]

:D I swear, this is so unfair! Needing to have some substance to one's posts. *laughs wildly*

.....what?

Anyway, does this mean Sir Allamorph is next? Or can I sneak something in with Phaidra so long as I keep it to the same evening? I do have some ideas, more of stuff that goes a bit into what Phaidra is like, but at the same time, that stuff can go in a post that is later on in the story.

If you want, you can post some Phaidra stuff; you can even have Nathan show up if you want, since he should be finished with Alex and heading to his next engagement.

Oh. Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't use that particular word.
Edited by Allamorph

• 2 weeks later...
You know how we've talked about how big the city is where our group is assigned? It seems we answered that question a long time ago, and it was you Allamorph who determined just how large the city is.[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][align=justify]The city the shinigami watched over was a modest one, respectable in size, easily claiming seven-hundred thousand, its streets almost constantly bustling?choked at times, especially around noon?with its busy occupants. [/font][/align][/SIZE][/QUOTE]I'd say that just under three quarters of a million is pretty big and definitely warranted having another reaper called in. That's a lot of people. o_O

Also... post Allamorph! Post! :p

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff]I'd say that just under three quarters of a million is pretty big and definitely warranted having another reaper called in. That's a lot of people. o_O [/QUOTE]How did I miss that? o_O You realize that translated loosely, based on average stastics for the death rate in the US last year that's approximately fourteen deaths a day to be dealt with? (that's a very rough estimate by the way since people don't move on in such an methodical and orderly manner. No one thinks, [I]oh by the way, too many people have died for today, must wait for tomorrow![/I] XP[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff']Also... post Allamorph! Post! :p[/quote]Yes... remember...

[B]You must have tea and cake or you die! [/B] :D

So post! I'm already working out the ideas for my post where Phaidra has her own place. I can even see it in my mind no less, what the place will be like. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]It'll be done. (^_^)

[B]Edit:[/B] For the record, Beth, our conversation meant yes, wait until I post.

[B]Post Edit:[/B] Quick thought: all members of the Council should probably have extremely rare familiars, if they are indeed Reapers themselves. Degree of power is irrelevant; some will be more so, some less.

At present, I can only think of a few rare beasts of mythology: Phoenix, Gryphon, Chimera, and Cerberus. Look for others, we should.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial][B]Post Edit:[/B] Quick thought: all members of the Council should probably have extremely rare familiars, if they are indeed Reapers themselves. Degree of power is irrelevant; some will be more so, some less.

At present, I can only think of a few rare beasts of mythology: Phoenix, Gryphon, Chimera, and Cerberus. Look for others, we should.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I found some fun pictures though I'm not sure if they would work or not. I just like the colors and the fancy look to the outfits, well other than the woman... the bottom part of the outfit we can just ignore since she's dressed like a ninny in that respect. I think we can also ignore the weapon too if we do decide to use it as a picture for a Council Member. XP

[URL="http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/128/3/b/Anima__Kujaku_by_Wen_M.jpg"][U]First Picture[/U][/URL]

[URL="http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/116/7/2/Anima______no_8_by_Wen_M.jpg"][U]Second Picture[/U][/URL]

Now moving on to mythical creatures! I never really think about that but two others that we could use are a Unicorn and a Pegasus. Very magical and probably at this point very rare. [/FONT]

Speaking of pictures... Or in this case avatars, specifically Sabrina's. The rest of us Beth, after discussing it a bit, have decided that the saying on that doesn't really fit Sabrina at all. Now Lucia on the other hand...

[IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8779/luciaavatarvu8.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"][I]*ducks*[/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Speaking of pictures... Or in this case avatars, specifically Sabrina's. The rest of us Beth, after discussing it a bit, have decided that the saying on that doesn't really fit Sabrina at all. Now Lucia on the other hand...

[SIZE="1"][I]*ducks*[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Haha, cute guys, real cute. Pity I can't really argue otherwise... >_< Lucia really is a bit of a brat in that respect. XP No matter how hard I try, I don't see her any other way. She just doesn't see people or other Reapers at all unless there is a compelling reason for her to talk to them. About the only thing I can get out of her is a few moments where she wonders if not being more social is an issue, but it never lasts long.

Anyway, I really need to finish up the post I'm working on so we can decide what else we'd like to do or if we want to start moving into some of the time jumps we discussed via AIM a while back. *wanders off to start working on her post*[/FONT][/COLOR]

Anyway, I really need to finish up the post I'm working on so we can decide what else we'd like to do or if we want to start moving into some of the time jumps we discussed via AIM a while back.

Actually, I have one other thing I want to lay down before that happens, but I figure it should be fairly easy to throw in. If anyone else has something they see that they want to toss in, I'll be out of posting commission until about Monday or Tuesday, so you have time.

Unless there're things other people want to hit also.

Patrick had better not be investigating Victor. It'll offend the poor man, and you saw what happened last time. :p
Edited by Allamorph

[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]Patrick had better not be investigating Victor. It'll offend the poor man, and you saw what happened [I]last[/I] time. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]He'd have to actually know about him to be doing that and I'm pretty sure that Victor is an unknown at this point. That and I do kind of want Patrick to[I] not [/I]end up dead. XP No it's something else that may or may not tie into the story later on.

[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Speaking of pictures... Or in this case avatars, specifically Sabrina's. The rest of us Beth, after discussing it a bit, have decided that the saying on that doesn't really fit Sabrina at all. Now Lucia on the other hand...

[SIZE="1"][I]*ducks*[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Hehe. XD It may not fit me, but it does fit Hayate... That avatar with Lucia is fun though. :catgirl:[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Unless there're things [I]other[/I'] people want to hit also.[/FONT][/quote]I just might post again, a bit with Phaidra and Sarvel out in the city. Sarvel is saying that she's definitely picking up on how much the human method of building and living contaminates the Earth. She most definitely does [I]not[/I] like it and if not for being a familiar, she would not stay in the city at all.

It also raises the question of whether or not other elementals, if any are even left on Earth, are severely affected by the changes in the environment. I am getting the impression that because of being a familiar, on some level Sarvel is now immune to the effects that would have, but if an elemental was still on Earth and not a familiar to a Shinigami...

I get the feeling that it would not be able to live in the city at all without the contamination affecting them adversely. So, what are your thoughts on that? Sarvel is of the opinion that another of her kind would be severely affected. That of course would lead to them finding a spot to live that was as far away from humans as possible.[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]Patrick had better not be investigating Victor. It'll offend the poor man, and you saw what happened [I]last[/I] time. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]I can just see what he would say if that were the case and he knew about it. Though considering how nosy he is, if someone was investigating him, I bet he'd find out before the person checking him out even knew he was on to them.

So before he clobbered them, or whatever he would do, he'd be saying something like this, in a very innocent [I]how could you even think that I require being checked into[/I] look:

You are tso [I]cruel[/I] to me....

:D[/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE][FONT=Arial]Unless there're things [I]other[/I] people want to hit also.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Not anymore. :p[QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"]Sarvel is saying that she's definitely picking up on how much the human method of building and living contaminates the Earth. She most definitely does [I]not[/I] like it and if not for being a familiar, she would not stay in the city at all.

It also raises the question of whether or not other elementals, if any are even left on Earth, are severely affected by the changes in the environment. I am getting the impression that because of being a familiar, on some level Sarvel is now immune to the effects that would have, but if an elemental was still on Earth and not a familiar to a Shinigami...

I get the feeling that it would not be able to live in the city at all without the contamination affecting them adversely. [/FONT][/QUOTE]I already figured that was the case since other species have either been wiped out by wars or died out when their habitat was destroyed. So it would make sense that a familiar like Sarvel would be able to detect such a thing. Just as it is understandable that becoming a Shinigami's familiar would give her immunity to the effects. It's probably similar to how they gain eternal life as well. [/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I went ahead and put in a bit of what Sarvel's impression of the the city was. She dislikes the feel of the city a lot. I find it a bit ironic that she found the capitol back in their world calming and soothing while Nathan disliked it. And yet on Earth, it seems that the feeling is now reversed, he probably feels more at ease where she does not. Anyway, I can always change or modify that bit about the pollution bugging her if I need to, just let me know... :catgirl:

Also... we need[I] moar[/I] Karl being smug! That last post made me laugh a lot. XD[/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Also... we need[I] moar[/I] Karl being smug! That last post made me laugh a lot. XD[/FONT][/QUOTE]Agreed. Seeing Adrian getting the disdain and contempt, as well as realizing that when it comes to fighting he doesn't even come close to someone like Nathan has been hilarious. I imagine that unlike Adrian, Karl probably got full training since he was probably around for the war with the vampires.

Anyway, I find it interesting that Sarvel seems to be able to sense [spoiler]vampires (those dead spots)[/spoiler] Those two had better not go looking for one of the dead spots or they'll end up in trouble. Though that could be a rather interesting way for them to find out that [spoiler]vampires[/spoiler] are still around. Heh.

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff]Anyway, I find it interesting that Sarvel seems to be able to sense [spoiler]vampires (those dead spots)[/spoiler] Those two had better not go looking for one of the dead spots or they'll end up in trouble. Though that could be a rather interesting way for them to find out that [spoiler]vampires[/spoiler'] are still around. Heh.[/quote]I figured that to someone like Sarvel that would be pretty obvious... the strange aura one would associate with a vampire. However, she has no real reason to think it's any form of threat, just an indication of how damaged the world is. It will kind of nag at her to wonder how in the world dead spots can move though. Logically, something like that shouldn't be able to move, at least not in the manner she is sensing. If they end up really close to one, she might get curious and check it out. But the city is pretty big so I don't see that happening.

Besides, even if Phaidra and Sarvel are both good with magic, they have no field experience with it. Plus, an encounter like that would put her at a huge disadvantage, what with the element of surprise working against her. XP Whether or not we do anything with that is something that can be worked out later on. Right now I have no plans to do anything, I just wanted to get that in there, the fact that Sarvel was sensing odd dead spots. :p[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I think it's rather interesting that Sarvel immediately called them "dead" spots, instead of "sick" spots. To my thinking, "sick" spots would be an indicator of how damaged the world was?from an Elemental's perspective. "Dead" spots would seem to be completely out of place in the living world, as if they were defying it for some reason. I think that that difference might bother Sarvel's subconscious for a while, providing I'm reading Elementals right.

Also, that means that Elementals like Sarvel would probably have been used as Trackers during the War.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]I think it's rather interesting that Sarvel immediately called them "dead" spots, instead of "sick" spots. To my thinking, "sick" spots would be an indicator of how damaged the world was?from an Elemental's perspective. "Dead" spots would seem to be completely out of place in the living world, as if they were defying it for some reason. I think that that difference might bother Sarvel's subconscious for a while, providing I'm reading Elementals right.

Also, that means that Elementals like Sarvel would probably have been used as Trackers during the War.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Exactly. She called the place sick and the dead spots odd. They're not the same thing to her. And yes it will be bugging her subconscious... after a while, if she doesn't find out what those dead spots are... she'll make a point of finding out. Especially if she ends up close to one, it will be her going... [I]just what the heck is that thing![/I] >_> Anyway, for now though, she's not worrying over it.

Hmmm... that's a thought, that they would have been used as Trackers. It makes sense because Sarvel is of the opinion that unless there was a way to conceal it via magic, that's something you can't hide from her. Sensing it is instinctive and automatic for her.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Yet another non-player character to add to the ranks: Chris, Nathan's older twin sister, and her familiar (both pictured), who has no audible name.

And yes, her familiar is three birds. Air Elemental.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/SD/Christine.jpg?t=1211695256[/IMG][/CENTER]