OtakuBoards

SD: Reapers Enclave

Rachmaninoff

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Indi][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][I]*looks at you like that*[/I] =P

Anyway, there's your post. Ha!

And yes, I'm not done. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I may still be tired from being sick, but not enough to stop me from doing this. [B]O_O[/B]

That post with Karl was mean. =_=

Anyway, once Beth has posted and I've taken my finals, (which will be next Monday) I'll get a post in. In the mean time. I'm still too tired from getting sick to care about doing anything. [/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"']That post with Karl was mean. =_= [/FONT][/quote]Naturally. Not intentional but unavoidable if I want to stay in character for his past. Anyway, I do have about half a post written, but the last part is not being agreeable and I need sleep before I head out later today. So I'll finish that up when I return.

As for the bit with Lucia, Ruby, Phaidra and Sarvel, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it. Especially since I find the fact that their [spoiler]opponent is so scantly dressed[/spoiler] amusing. Pity you don't have a picture since the image in my mind just makes me snerk. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Indi][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"] Pity you don't have a picture since the image in my mind just makes me snerk. =P[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]Actually, since Sabrina included the description in her post I can go ahead and share this. I'll save the information on her for later since some of that will be revealed in another post. I wouldn'tt want to spoil that for the rest of you. Anyway, here it is. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/SunfallE/Shinigami%20Dance/Grace.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"] Especially since I find the fact that their [spoiler]opponent is so scantly dressed[/spoiler] amusing.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Then again, wasn't that the plan? Or did you forget? :p[/FONT]

I remember that having her being like that was the plan. I find the whole thing just as amusing as [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] does. Along with Lucia's usual cutting and condescending manner towards others. Anyway...

Now I just need to stop spacing and get my post finished. >_> This vacation has me wanting to continue being lazy and doing next to nothing.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Then again, wasn't that the plan? Or did you forget? :p[/FONT][/quote]lol... [B]._. [/B] This is what happens when you post at 4:30am and are half asleep. And speaking of sleep... I'm exhausted from my trip back so I'm going to get some before I finish up my post. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]So when would be a good time for a big chat?

I'm free basically all Tuesday night and most of Wednesday morning and afternoon. Got school Thursday, so Wednesday night won't be a good option. (I don't want to stay up past twelve-thirty this semester. We'll see how that goes.)

Gotta figure out how to proceed getting to Jian now. I foresee him sending more of his own to interfere in our group's affairs, with smatterings of victories and defeats on both sides, but mostly stalemates. That should emphasise Victor's point about dealing with Jian directly and completely.

I also think I might need to work with Darren a little bit concerning Patrick. I think there's a way we can use him to further the actual story, so.

And I know Nathan's full name. The younger reapers might soon hear phrases that seem like they should make sense, but don't right away. Hmm. [I]*cue chin-scratching*[/I][/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]So when would be a good time for a big chat?

I'm free basically all Tuesday night and most of Wednesday morning and afternoon. Got school Thursday, so Wednesday night won't be a good option. (I don't want to stay up past twelve-thirty this semester. We'll see how that goes.)[/FONT][/QUOTE]I think I told you on AIM that Tuesday evening once Beth is done with her meeting would work for me. So that's what I would shoot for. If not that Wednesday afternoon since I should be back from school by noon at the latest. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Once my meeting is over with on Tuesday I will be free. I have no idea how long it will last though. It depends on how much needs to be covered. They start around 7pm MST and if there isn't much to cover, I'll be done by 8pm MST. Hopefully. ^^ I'm definitely free Wednesday afternoon though.

In the meantime... I need to get my next post in for the current deal with my character. I have a good idea of what I want to have happen, I just haven't gotten around to actually writing it yet. [/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm pretty sure I said Tuesday evening is fine for me. Or Wednesday afternoon. I should be home around 1pm if that's not too late. Also I agree that Jian would send others to interfere. He's spent a long time carefully recovering from the war so he's certainly not going to allow some upstart group to interfere with that.

[FONT="Tahoma"]I can be on for a group meeting for tomorrow evening and or Wednesday afternoon. I wouldn't want to stay up past 11pm on Tuesday but if we were able to start around 8-9pm that should be plenty of time. If that doesn't work, my classes are in the morning so an afternoon chat on Wednesday around 1-1:30pm would work. I guess I'll just check AIM around 8pm tomorrow night and go from there.[/FONT]

And two months later I finally posted. >_> I can't recall the last time I was so burned out. Still school may have started again but those weeks of zoning over the holiday did make a difference. Before I'd just stare at the page and my mind would go blank even though I knew what I wanted to write. o_O

As I said before, I cut back on my responsibilities for this year so my schedule, though busy, is a lot lighter than last years. I don't ever want to repeat that again. EVER. Anyway... yay?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]And that only took forever... >_> I kept getting sidetracked and naturally the vampire just doesn't want to die. But then, they never do right? =P Anyway...

[I]*pokes Sabrina*
[/I]
You're next! :D[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Okay, the rest of the fight is up. o_O

There is more... however, the nature of the information can be either handled in Sabrina's next post or in a flash back. So if anyone wants to post, moving the time ahead won't hurt things. So for all intents and purposes, consider it finished. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Nothing like a good [spoiler]beheading[/spoiler] to brighten up any warehouse. =P

Anyway, just for the fun of it, here's a little hint in regards to Karl's history, just to drive a certain person in this group insane. Viewer discretion advised:

[spoiler]Only one post left! [I]*Le Gasp*[/I] And shame on you for actually looking Sabrina.[/spoiler]

:D[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I have decided that you are evil [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]. You know I'm going to look. =_= You're such a hooligan, seriously.

And since no one had posted yet, I didn't bother to make it a flashback. I put in the other info about the vampire. Obviously the age is incorrect since Beth and I decided that she's a vampire who was turned just under [spoiler]300 years[/spoiler] ago.

Obviously she had some fighting skill and limited magic abilities, but nothing like a war vet or other more powerful vampires. Better than the Count but no where near what Shou is capable of I'm sure. [/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"]I have decided that you are evil [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]. You know I'm going to look. =_= You're such a hooligan, seriously. [/FONT][/QUOTE]Before I forget... [I]*bows*[/I][QUOTE=Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"]And since no one had posted yet, I didn't bother to make it a flashback. I put in the other info about the vampire. Obviously the age is incorrect since Beth and I decided that she's a vampire who was turned just under [spoiler]300 years[/spoiler] ago. [/FONT][/QUOTE]I kind of figured she had to be older. Mainly since the portrayal came across as if she was accustomed to taking out Shingami with little to no fuss. [QUOTE=Sabrina][FONT="Tahoma"']Obviously she had some fighting skill and limited magic abilities, but nothing like a war vet or other more powerful vampires. Better than the Count but no where near what Shou is capable of I'm sure. [/FONT][/quote]Oh it's fun to work out stuff and finally get it out there. So she made for a good indication that the easy missions are over with. Though I suppose that nasty trap the group ran into earlier was a good indication as well.

Anyway I just know that Shou will be ever so interesting...

[I][SIZE="1"]*pokes basement kitteh*[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"]>_>
<_<[/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="1"]*can't resist any longer* [/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE="1"][B]IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU FINISHED UP WITH KARL![/B][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="1"]*proceeds to beat [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] with a pillow before shutting up*[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="1"]*cough don'tlookatmelikethatyouallknewthatwascoming cough*[/SIZE][/I]

Anyway... where are we going now? I understand Sir Allamorph that you have some things that need to happen before we can take out Shou? I do have some magical stuff I can address, but I was hoping someone else would post first.

I supposed I could just remove that post and repost it along with what I wanted to add. If I do that, it will be advancing the story a bit. At least a couple of weeks to give you an idea. Before I even think of doing that though, I'd want to know if that would mess anyone else up.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Okay.... just ignore the part where I was thinking someone else needed to post.

[I]*bangs her head on her desk* [/I]

And no I was [SIZE="1"]NOT DISTRACTED BY [COLOR="Indigo"]INDI[/COLOR]'S POST ABOUT KARL![/SIZE]

>_> Tomorrow is President's day so since I have the day off from school, I'll see about getting the post I mentioned in. [/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Okay, first part of mah list is a go. =P That post did not want to cooperate with me. I had to strangle it for several days. o_O Anyway... I moved us ahead a few days, obviously. So...

[I]*pokes the others*[/I] post tiem nao? [/FONT][/COLOR]

Okay, it's up. =P The rest of you know what to do. That means you're up next [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]. If you're unclear, just pester basement kitteh. =P I could have taken that completely forward to where he comes in... but I thought you'd enjoy doing the dodging bit. Also whether they detour to avoid vampires or not is up to you.

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Indi][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][I][SIZE="1"]*pokes Sabrina for no reason whatsoever*[/SIZE][/I] :D[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote][SIZE="1"][I]*fetches her bag of marshmallows* [/I][/SIZE]

>_> Anyway, I have finally posted. School has been downright insane lately with all the projects and work I've been required to do. Spring break can't get here soon enough. At least for now things have gotten less busy. I'll try to do a better job of not allowing so much time to go between posts. ^^[/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...