Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][size=1]
Definitely one of the funnier scenes from Blue Harvest.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I also liked that couch gag.

Anyway, here's some good stuff from Newgrounds:

[URL="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/434257"][COLOR="Blue"]Transformers Mediocrity[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/105053"][COLOR="Blue"]Return of Ganondorf[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/168750"][COLOR="Blue"]Sonic Stereo[/COLOR][/URL]

Return of Ganondorf is probably the best one. Watch it. NOW.

EDIT:

[YOUTUBE="VGCats Caramelldansen"]PFyO7k0JG4M[/YOUTUBE]

(Look, I'm sorry, guys. I just went to the VGCats website to see if the latest comic was funny [not really] and there it was. I couldn't help it.)
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[YOUTUBE="California band - Video game show. 2007"]8QNI3W8UB-s[/YOUTUBE]

coolest show ever. your even cooler if you can name all of them like me and ace.
Posted
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Instead of waiting for permission to post the pictures here, I decided to link it. It's an online comic called Dr. McNinja. That's right, it's a comic about an Irish ninja who's also a doctor. Chew [URL="http://drmcninja.com/archive.html"][COLOR="Yellow"]that[/COLOR][/URL] for a minute.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Ace was the one who first showed this to me. I'm surprised they still have it.[YOUTUBE="Rurouni Kenshin - Particle Man"]OXtJfXr5ExU[/YOUTUBE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sojiro47'][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Ace was the one who first showed this to me. I'm surprised they still have it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's the other way around. I remember it being my first exposure to Youtube as well as the first time I realized you can embed video into myOtaku pages (I think I saw it on yours.)

Anyway, I saw [B]Be Kind Rewind[/B] the other day. It's a hilarious movie. The plot is about a video store employee and his friend who film their own versions of popular movies after accidentally erasing the tapes. The process is referred to as "Sweding" (The tapes are imported from Sweden, or so they claim.) This yields pretty funny results. Here's their version of Lord of the Rings:

[YOUTUBE="Lord of the Rings: Sweded (Part 1)"]AtSYLGXnnE8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Part 2"]Zd8DwFqoLdY[/YOUTUBE]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-anime-conversion-cat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial]I laughed greatly.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]When ever I think of the word ridiculous, I will now for all time think of this video.[/COLOR][/FONT]
*excessive 2d violence and a vulgar word used.
[YOUTUBE="Akuma vs Chameleon"]kZ7HO0qGjsA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Wow, I want to get M.U.G.E.N. kind of bad right now[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/DamnThoseWiffyDogs/R0cCipaNQpI/AAAAAAAAAc8/rHxX2SSqh00/FailureMotivational.jpg?imgmax=512[/IMG]


EPIC FAIL!!
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']

And this one's obligatory. enjoy your last moments with most of your brain cells.

[YOUTUBE="Charlie the Unicorn"]Q5im0Ssyyus[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Too bad Charlie isn't here to bask in this video's glory.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Typed "Parody" into Google Images and this is one of the first things that came up.

[CENTER][IMG]http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/y/c/1/obama_borat_parody.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Gave me a laugh anyway.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Here's something fun that Des's post here: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/desbreko/view/8882/turning_japanese%3F_i_don%27t_really_think_so/"][U]Click Me![/U][/URL] Reminded me of. It's a gif I ran into a while ago and saved.

[IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/530/qsjbb7ey7.gif[/IMG]

And since Gavin likes to call me Gaki, it can apply to Fanboys as well. :p[/COLOR]
Posted
Well while searching for one of the videos i came across this.

[YOUTUBE="Charlie 2!!!"]QFCSXr6qnv4[/YOUTUBE]

Now what Ive been wanting to post

[YOUTUBE="Charlie bit me"]_OBlgSz8sSM[/YOUTUBE]
Posted
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]And since Gavin likes to call me Gaki, it can apply to Fanboys as well. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Don't forget, I can call you brat in three other languages as well.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="1"][YOUTUBE="Black Spider Man Speed Painting"]rw-o6M3HbwM[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Awesome clip, even if it definitely did take more than seven minutes.[/SIZE]
Posted
[CENTER][URL=http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/107/3/1/__Hero__s_sword___by_Meltina.jpg][IMG]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/f/2008/107/3/1/__Hero__s_sword___by_Meltina.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial]Food for thought....[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER][URL=http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/107/3/1/__Hero__s_sword___by_Meltina.jpg][IMG]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/f/2008/107/3/1/__Hero__s_sword___by_Meltina.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial]Food for thought....[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Can't be any worse than Sonic '06.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Even if you got bored browsing songstowearpantsto, you must listen to at least this one.

Read the request first.

[URL="http://www.songstowearpantsto.com/songs/the-touchtone-genius/"][COLOR="Blue"]The Touchtone Genius[/COLOR][/URL]

My only lament is that he hasn't posted Mavis Beacon Teaches Spanish. [strike]Or the Polka Loca.[/strike] Nevermind! He [URL="http://www.songstowearpantsto.com/songs/polka-loca/"][COLOR="Blue"]did[/COLOR][/URL]!!![/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...