Rachmaninoff Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 Hmmm, that's the same as what's here in Allamorph's post Sandy:[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Finally: For all those fans of [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/115884.html"][COLOR="Blue"]Dead Fantasy I[/COLOR][/URL], good news! [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/193489.html"][COLOR="Blue"]The sequel[/COLOR][/URL] has finally arrived.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Still fun though. I'm only disappointed that it's not more... for a moment I thought that what you posted was part three and four. Damn.
Gavin Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [SIZE="1"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Terminator Parody"]Qnq7N6X4x84[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Not great overall, but there are a few decent laughs in it. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Gaara of the Funk"]bX1It3pztds[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] I love this vid.[/SIZE]
Sandy Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Hmmm, that's the same as what's here in Allamorph's post Sandy:Still fun though. I'm only disappointed that it's not more... for a moment I thought that what you posted was part three and four. Damn.[/QUOTE] Ah! My bad for not spotting those links! There's just so much going on in this thread... XD I found those videos first from a gaming-related site, so I dug them up from YouTube and posted them here. There [I]will[/I] be more, though, or at least that's what the maker has said. Here's something that always puts me in a good mood. It's the Benny Lava song! [youtube]ZA1NoOOoaNw[/youtube] Oh those crazy Indian people... ;D What makes the video even more fun in my opinion is that it's from an actual Bollywood film that tells the story of two medical students in love. You can [I]so[/I] tell that from the video! XD
Desbreko Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Here's one for you, Rach. Crystia said you'd enjoy it. :catgirl:[/color] [center][youtube=Hatsune Miku's Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen]witmhVb_VPI[/youtube][/center]
Gavin Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [SIZE="1"]The molestation of Star Wars by Caramelldansen demands retribution...or at least something awesome involving lightsabers. ^_^ [YOUTUBE="Ryan vs. Dorkman"]8NE5elL30w4[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Oops. Didn't even see the rest of the stinkin' page here. Sorry, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sandy[/COLOR]; I almost sniped at ya. =P Yeah, Monty said he was going to finish each of the individual fights one at a time, beginning next with Rikku v. Ayane, and moving on (in no particular order) to Yuna v. Kasumi, Tifa v. Hitomi, and Rinoa v. Rachel (which I am [I]psyched[/I] about). I wonder who'll show up for Kairi to play with. Also: [quote name='montyoum']I almost regret submitting this as a user movie seeing as the HD version which will soon follow will really showcase all the little details I worked to hard for.[/quote] Holy frick. Dead Fantasy HD. O_O[/FONT]
Ellerby Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [YOUTUBE=Laughing Babies]x3Rw_3ky-uo[/YOUTUBE] [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"] There's something about a baby in hysterics that just puts me in stitches. Adorable [I]and[/I] hilarious! [/COLOR][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Here's one for you, Rach. Crystia said you'd enjoy it. :catgirl:[/color] [center][youtube=Hatsune Miku's Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen]witmhVb_VPI[/youtube][/center][/QUOTE]Oh hell. I should have known better than to click on that. *shudder* That?s like nails on a chalkboard, you realize that right? Crystia tells you I?d like something that?s classical?? That should have been a dead give way to NOT click on the link. XP I'm going to go and listen to the real thing... my poor ears. And while I do that, you all can listen to this, it does have language though. [YOUTUBE="Eddie Izzard- Death Star Canteen"]Sv5iEK-IEzw[/YOUTUBE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 27, 2008 Author Posted March 27, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]The molestation of Star Wars by Caramelldansen demands retribution...or at least something awesome involving lightsabers. ^_^ [YOUTUBE="Ryan vs. Dorkman"]8NE5elL30w4[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/QUOTE] And for the sake of completion: [YOUTUBE="Part 2"]-is63goeBgc[/YOUTUBE] By the way, I notice Dorkman's kind of cocky in that first one. he had his left hand behind his back most of the fight. Showoff.
Allamorph Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Another bit of Ryan Wieber. This one's a good one; and shows how Maul [I]should[/I] have been using the damn thing. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Wieber v. Flyte"]0dykGRGzzVA[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Shame that the slow-motion bit was actually filmed at that pace. The motion of Ryan's shirt gives it away. And actually, I like Scott's style. Very controlled, precise. [B]Edit:[/B] And while I was browsing, a decent double v. twin match. Don't mind the clichéd script. :p[/FONT] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Blue v. Yellow"]WhVawbGWjdY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 28, 2008 Author Posted March 28, 2008 Oh man, this made me chuckle. Somehow it makes all those ripoff Nintendo games on the CD-i look awesome, as well as those cheesy video game-based cartoons. [YOUTUBE="CD-i Scatman"]qphpIfuMTg8[/YOUTUBE] [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]And actually, I like Scott's style. Very controlled, precise. [/font][/QUOTE] Yeah, it's an actual style, I'm pretty sure. Rapier, I think. It looks kind of flashy and braggy with a weapon made of pure energy that's usually handled like a cross between a broadsword and a katana, though. Then again, Jedi lightsaber duels have always been a bit flashy.
Allamorph Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 [QUOTE=Aceburner]Yeah, it's an actual style, I'm pretty sure. Rapier, I think. It looks kind of flashy and braggy with a weapon made of pure energy that's usually handled like a cross between a broadsword and a katana, though. Then again, Jedi lightsaber duels have always been a bit flashy.[/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Oh, I knew it was an actual style. I also think he's mixing forms, but eh. Speaking of flashy, I found [I]yet another[/I] duel. This one is very pleasing, and quite fast.[/FONT] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Art of the Saber"]2OPtXtHcc2o[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Zen Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 [CENTER][YOUTUBE="CHOCOLAAATE!"]SPlpnq3o46w[/YOUTUBE] [youtube="The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime"]bq1_6D9QS9Y[/youtube][/center]
Gavin Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Damn it Allamorph and Aceburner I was saving those clips for my next post. *Sighs* Of the two though, I definitely think the Weiber vs. Flye fight is better, as Allamorph said, it's how Maul should've used that double-blade of his. Anyway, continuing the Star Wars theme. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Tom Cruise The Last Jedi"]T4nmtdyjaWg[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Rotoscoping needs work, but not a bad clip overall. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Lego Vader Orchestra"]DqTi0ZFDawY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Exactly what it says on the title. Finally. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Monty Python Star Wars"]leEsz9ci5XE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Pure pwnage.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Ehh, Gavin? ....[I]Tome[/I] Cruise?[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/iloled-pam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Ehh, Gavin? ....[I]Tome[/I] Cruise?[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/iloled-pam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Ah damn it... *Sighs* [CENTER][IMG]http://codebloo.net/stuff/picard-headesk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Awesome. I have a video and a picture. >.> Yay me. Saying as little as possible here. [/FONT][/COLOR][youtube="Nintendo 64 Kid Remix"]DpJyG7B6tAI[/youtube] And I bring you... [IMG]http://media.funlol.com/content/img/drying-baby-instructions.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Book Antiqua][I really hope that didn't stretch. I've already had several stern talkings-to.][/FONT]
Solo Tremaine Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR=#503f86]Found these a short while ago. They're not hilarious, but quite good for a laugh ^_^[/COLOR] [COLOR=#503f86][youtube="The Wrath of Giga Bowser"]L1nGBIGKnuU[/youtube][/COLOR] [COLOR=#503f86][youtube="The Last Tier War- Part 1"]iEm5F8R1U-c[/youtube][/COLOR] [COLOR=#503f86][youtube="The Last Tier War- Part 2"]OLkSM70A_H4[/youtube][/COLOR] [COLOR=#503f86]Unfortunately there aren't any more parts of Last Tier War, but it's a well-constructed machinima, if you can call it that. The voice acting ranges from pretty decent to a little dodgy.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#503f86]I also like this picture:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#503f86][URL="http://static.zooomr.com/images/3051616_6ce63fd5a0_o.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL][/COLOR]
Zen Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [center][size=1][color=darkred]I got alotta kicks outta this one. [YOUTUBE="The Bag Boy"]XfC69UMQLeQ[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Gigaton Punch"]OBHxXufqOEY[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Do The Bankai"]TgE9qLnycPk[/YOUTUBE] Atleast skip to the last ten seconds for the best part on "Bankai". [YOUTUBE="Knights of Cydonia"]bZTrVlwDW0k[/YOUTUBE] If you're a Muse fan and havn't seen this, you'll get a definite kick. The most rad music video ever.[/color][/size][/center]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [SIZE="1"]If we've moved on to Machinima it's not complete without some [COLOR="Red"]Red[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Blue[/COLOR]. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="RvB Donut Tribute"]iTIoqmoxPQc[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="RvB Sarge Tribute"]gAjyJrZMaWk[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="RvB Caboose Tribute"]1pSglMxWqfo[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] God damn I love that series.[/SIZE]
Zen Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1] [YOUTUBE="It's A Wonderful Live Ep. 2"]kmvcP71A-Wk[/YOUTUBE] If you aren't familiar with the work of DigitalPh33r, then you should become familiar. He's great.[/color][/size]
Allamorph Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][URL=http://www.marriedtothesea.com/033008/figure-it-out.gif][U]Finally[/U][/URL], someone gets it. Hot damn.[/FONT]
Ikillion Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Spongebob Deathnote"]J2avdf289OY[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Hardest Mario Mod Part 1"]JvPsPuG2BqM[/YOUTUBE] [Youtube="Hardest Mario Mod Part 2"]RoIqx76jk_s[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Hardest Mario Mod Part 3"]Rnw1N5Z3iVg[/YOUTUBE][/center] Although the last three are language intense so don't watch them if you don't want your virgin ears raped.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 31, 2008 Author Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Spongebob Deathnote"]J2avdf289OY[/YOUTUBE][/FONT][/center][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Ikillion, as usual you have just won the universe. How did he kill Squidward twice, though?
Ikillion Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner']How did he kill Squidward twice, though?[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6415/1200887384294lh2.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now