OtakuBoards

Funtime Thread of Humor and Mirth (and Junk.)

Hmmm, that's the same as what's here in Allamorph's post Sandy:[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Finally: For all those fans of [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/115884.html"][COLOR="Blue"]Dead Fantasy I[/COLOR][/URL], good news! [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/193489.html"][COLOR="Blue"]The sequel[/COLOR][/URL] has finally arrived.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Still fun though. I'm only disappointed that it's not more... for a moment I thought that what you posted was part three and four. Damn.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE="1"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Terminator Parody"]Qnq7N6X4x84[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Not great overall, but there are a few decent laughs in it.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Gaara of the Funk"]bX1It3pztds[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

I love this vid.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Hmmm, that's the same as what's here in Allamorph's post Sandy:Still fun though. I'm only disappointed that it's not more... for a moment I thought that what you posted was part three and four. Damn.[/QUOTE]

Ah! My bad for not spotting those links! There's just so much going on in this thread... XD

I found those videos first from a gaming-related site, so I dug them up from YouTube and posted them here. There [I]will[/I] be more, though, or at least that's what the maker has said.

Here's something that always puts me in a good mood. It's the Benny Lava song!
[youtube]ZA1NoOOoaNw[/youtube]

Oh those crazy Indian people... ;D What makes the video even more fun in my opinion is that it's from an actual Bollywood film that tells the story of two medical students in love. You can [I]so[/I] tell that from the video! XD

[FONT=Arial]Oops. Didn't even see the rest of the stinkin' page here. Sorry, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sandy[/COLOR]; I almost sniped at ya. =P

Yeah, Monty said he was going to finish each of the individual fights one at a time, beginning next with Rikku v. Ayane, and moving on (in no particular order) to Yuna v. Kasumi, Tifa v. Hitomi, and Rinoa v. Rachel (which I am [I]psyched[/I] about).

I wonder who'll show up for Kairi to play with.

Also:
[quote name='montyoum']I almost regret submitting this as a user movie seeing as the HD version which will soon follow will really showcase all the little details I worked to hard for.[/quote]

Holy frick. Dead Fantasy HD. O_O[/FONT]

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Here's one for you, Rach. Crystia said you'd enjoy it. :catgirl:[/color]

[center][youtube=Hatsune Miku's Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen]witmhVb_VPI[/youtube][/center][/QUOTE]Oh hell. I should have known better than to click on that. *shudder* That?s like nails on a chalkboard, you realize that right? Crystia tells you I?d like something that?s classical?? That should have been a dead give way to NOT click on the link. XP

I'm going to go and listen to the real thing... my poor ears. And while I do that, you all can listen to this, it does have language though.

[YOUTUBE="Eddie Izzard- Death Star Canteen"]Sv5iEK-IEzw[/YOUTUBE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]The molestation of Star Wars by Caramelldansen demands retribution...or at least something awesome involving lightsabers. ^_^

[YOUTUBE="Ryan vs. Dorkman"]8NE5elL30w4[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

And for the sake of completion:

[YOUTUBE="Part 2"]-is63goeBgc[/YOUTUBE]

By the way, I notice Dorkman's kind of cocky in that first one. he had his left hand behind his back most of the fight. Showoff.

[FONT=Arial]Another bit of Ryan Wieber. This one's a good one; and shows how Maul [I]should[/I] have been using the damn thing.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Wieber v. Flyte"]0dykGRGzzVA[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Shame that the slow-motion bit was actually filmed at that pace. The motion of Ryan's shirt gives it away.

And actually, I like Scott's style. Very controlled, precise.

[B]Edit:[/B] And while I was browsing, a decent double v. twin match. Don't mind the clichéd script. :p[/FONT]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Blue v. Yellow"]WhVawbGWjdY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Oh man, this made me chuckle. Somehow it makes all those ripoff Nintendo games on the CD-i look awesome, as well as those cheesy video game-based cartoons.

[YOUTUBE="CD-i Scatman"]qphpIfuMTg8[/YOUTUBE]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]And actually, I like Scott's style. Very controlled, precise.
[/font][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's an actual style, I'm pretty sure. Rapier, I think. It looks kind of flashy and braggy with a weapon made of pure energy that's usually handled like a cross between a broadsword and a katana, though.

Then again, Jedi lightsaber duels have always been a bit flashy.

[QUOTE=Aceburner]Yeah, it's an actual style, I'm pretty sure. Rapier, I think. It looks kind of flashy and braggy with a weapon made of pure energy that's usually handled like a cross between a broadsword and a katana, though.

Then again, Jedi lightsaber duels have always been a bit flashy.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Oh, I knew it was an actual style. I also think he's mixing forms, but eh.

Speaking of flashy, I found [I]yet another[/I] duel. This one is very pleasing, and quite fast.[/FONT]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Art of the Saber"]2OPtXtHcc2o[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]Damn it Allamorph and Aceburner I was saving those clips for my next post. *Sighs*

Of the two though, I definitely think the Weiber vs. Flye fight is better, as Allamorph said, it's how Maul should've used that double-blade of his.

Anyway, continuing the Star Wars theme.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Tom Cruise The Last Jedi"]T4nmtdyjaWg[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Rotoscoping needs work, but not a bad clip overall.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Lego Vader Orchestra"]DqTi0ZFDawY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Exactly what it says on the title.

Finally.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Monty Python Star Wars"]leEsz9ci5XE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Pure pwnage.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Ehh, Gavin? ....[I]Tome[/I] Cruise?[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/iloled-pam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Ah damn it... *Sighs*

[CENTER][IMG]http://codebloo.net/stuff/picard-headesk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Awesome.
I have a video and a picture. >.>
Yay me. Saying as little as possible here.

[/FONT][/COLOR][youtube="Nintendo 64 Kid Remix"]DpJyG7B6tAI[/youtube]

And I bring you...

[IMG]http://media.funlol.com/content/img/drying-baby-instructions.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][I really hope that didn't stretch. I've already had several stern talkings-to.][/FONT]

[COLOR=#503f86]Found these a short while ago. They're not hilarious, but quite good for a laugh ^_^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86][youtube="The Wrath of Giga Bowser"]L1nGBIGKnuU[/youtube][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86][youtube="The Last Tier War- Part 1"]iEm5F8R1U-c[/youtube][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86][youtube="The Last Tier War- Part 2"]OLkSM70A_H4[/youtube][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86]Unfortunately there aren't any more parts of Last Tier War, but it's a well-constructed machinima, if you can call it that. The voice acting ranges from pretty decent to a little dodgy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86]I also like this picture:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86][URL="http://static.zooomr.com/images/3051616_6ce63fd5a0_o.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL][/COLOR]

[center][size=1][color=darkred]I got alotta kicks outta this one.

[YOUTUBE="The Bag Boy"]XfC69UMQLeQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Gigaton Punch"]OBHxXufqOEY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Do The Bankai"]TgE9qLnycPk[/YOUTUBE]

Atleast skip to the last ten seconds for the best part on "Bankai".

[YOUTUBE="Knights of Cydonia"]bZTrVlwDW0k[/YOUTUBE]

If you're a Muse fan and havn't seen this, you'll get a definite kick. The most rad music video ever.[/color][/size][/center]

[SIZE="1"]If we've moved on to Machinima it's not complete without some [COLOR="Red"]Red[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Blue[/COLOR].

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="RvB Donut Tribute"]iTIoqmoxPQc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="RvB Sarge Tribute"]gAjyJrZMaWk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="RvB Caboose Tribute"]1pSglMxWqfo[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

God damn I love that series.[/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]

[YOUTUBE="It's A Wonderful Live Ep. 2"]kmvcP71A-Wk[/YOUTUBE]

If you aren't familiar with the work of DigitalPh33r, then you should become familiar. He's great.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Spongebob Deathnote"]J2avdf289OY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Hardest Mario Mod Part 1"]JvPsPuG2BqM[/YOUTUBE]

[Youtube="Hardest Mario Mod Part 2"]RoIqx76jk_s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Hardest Mario Mod Part 3"]Rnw1N5Z3iVg[/YOUTUBE][/center]

Although the last three are language intense so don't watch them if you don't want your virgin ears raped.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]