Haku877 Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 O.K. So my friend showed me the song, And I found it on Youtube. Ha. [YOUTUBE="Obamma-Obamma"]6G6rlhBsWNM[/YOUTUBE]
Sabrina Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] showed me a site with a lot of fun comics that I've been looking through. This one made me laugh a lot. :catgirl: Not that I'd ever want it to really happen though. XD [CENTER][IMG]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/a-minus-minus.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]EDIT:[/B] I had to delete and repost this to add these videos that Adam showed me. They're just to hilarious! XD [CENTER] [YOUTUBE="HILARIOUS HIDDEN CAMERA PENNY PRANK IN RESTAURANT"]NFCjppyOkS0[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="HILARIOUS HIDDEN CAMERA PENNY PRANK AT USED CAR LOT"]RLpOjXOMFkg[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="HILARIOUS HIDDEN CAMERA PENNY PRANK. NYC CARRIAGE RIDE"]vUGQS4Ba3jA[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Fun stuff! :catgirl:[/FONT]
Horendithas Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Oh the joys of being addicted to online games. lol [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Mom tells kid no more World of Warcraft"]faanDBoF758[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Korey Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]You think that's bad? Let's go back a few generations, shall we?[/FONT] [YOUTUBE="NINTENDO SIXTYFOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"]pFlcqWQVVuU[/YOUTUBE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 14, 2008 Author Posted August 14, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][YOUTUBE="Real Fans of Genius: Mrs. Bewildered Con Mother"]YcGEYU9gWL0[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Ms. Yaoi-Obsessed Fangirl"]DgaAzSFOvGE[/YOUTUBE] Steven Blum and Vic Mignogna getting bored is one of the best things to ever happen to the world. Actually, Vic's Youtube page is full of all sorts of fun stuff. [YOUTUBE="The Legend of Middle Tennessee"]8dkMPPrt1lQ[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Vic's WoW Commercial"]e-ZqcW-xu5c[/YOUTUBE] Yeah, he actually made it himself. It looks very professional, though.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner'][YOUTUBE="Ms. Yaoi-Obsessed Fangirl"]DgaAzSFOvGE[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE] AW, HELLS YEAH!!!:p
Rachmaninoff Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Here's a fun one... I know Raiha will probably laugh at it the most. =P [IMG]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9564/laserscopewy7.jpg[/IMG]
Korey Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Speaking of guns and people obsessed with firearms... [YOUTUBE="BOOOM HEADSHOTT!!!"]olm7xC-gBMY[/YOUTUBE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 15, 2008 Author Posted August 15, 2008 [IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/zkaiser/448px-Fresh_prince.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Hey my blaster !!"]H_UJ-MSW4RU[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Whups. Mah bad. [CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fail-owned-scrapbooking-fail.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Korey Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/architect-fail.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Whoops, mein bad. [/FONT]
Allamorph Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fail-owned-drinking-fail.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT=Arial]Serious buyers? Who could stay serious after [I]that [/I]poster?[/FONT]
Gavin Posted August 21, 2008 Posted August 21, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Speaks for itself really, aside from the fact the trust from the engines would most certainly kill the poor fool. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/evandodson/jetfightr.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Here's a little something I picked up from a member while using the chat feature over at theOtaku. Fasteriskhead is the one who posted it. It spawned from a conversation about these chats which are posted here: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/chatlogs/view/35123/a_chatlog_in_a_different_sense_of_the_word/"][U]Click[/U][/URL] & [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/chatlogs/view/35344/adam%27s_grammar_mixup/"][U]Click[/U][/URL] Anyway, here's the video. A good reason to use spell check if I ever saw one. =P [CENTER] [YOUTUBE="Written In Haste"]aMhbYiUWbik[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Haku877 Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Speaks for itself really, aside from the fact the trust from the engines would most certainly kill the poor fool. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/evandodson/jetfightr.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/coolness-popped-collar-demotivational-poster.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://g.virbcdn.com/cdnImages/resize_510x1500/Image-28290-203612-rockintomordor.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pwnage.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted August 31, 2008 Posted August 31, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/243/8/a/Regret_by_AllAroundGuy07.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [color=#ededed]PRETTY MUCH[/color]
Guest kimmypop Posted September 2, 2008 Posted September 2, 2008 [SIZE="3"]Language Warning[/SIZE] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Ouch"]m-fUcxRrX5Y[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]By the way [B]kimmypop[/B] we already have a thread for silly stuff like this so I merged them together. Plus... I added the language warning for you as well as fixed the messed up link since this area of the boards doesn't support that type of code. ~Rachmaninoff[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 2, 2008 Author Posted September 2, 2008 [quote name='kimmypop'][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I find it funny, but probably not in the way you were intending me to. :p[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 2, 2008 Posted September 2, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I find it funny, but probably not in the way you were intending me to. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]=P I just fixed that. Anyway, since I'm here... [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cat-surfing-net-wrong.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Korey Posted September 2, 2008 Posted September 2, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]We need some more rap in this piece, yo.[/FONT] [YOUTUBE="Rhymenocerous vs the Hiphopopotamus"]boafDfigiAo[/YOUTUBE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm the muthaflippin...[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"]Time for some trekkie. [IMG]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/shakespeare.jpg[/IMG] [B]Edited[/B] for hilarious election year pic.[/FONT] [IMG]http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/cindy-mccain2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Horendithas Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]A fun image that Allamorph sent me so I'm sharing it. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pix_plz.png[/IMG][/CENTER] But one of the regulars in the channel is a girl![/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 [CENTER][FONT=Arial]No noes! Not the red button! [IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fail-owned-red-button-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375[/IMG] Also also wik:[/FONT] [IMG]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/messengerpigeonnew.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now