Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what is your fav type of gundom in 8tmst. i think mine is an i zeon. they have the best woepons and shields they are so cool. but what is yours.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]what is your fav type of gundom in 8tmst. i think mine is an i zeon. they have the best woepons and shields they are so cool. but what is yours. [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O; ..was the question 'what's ur fav gundam out of all the gundams in 08th MS'? @.@;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]I agree with Mystical Pan, Deathscythe hell is awesome!

Although I like Epyon alot.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I don't know....Deathsythe HEll, Epyon, and Tallgeese are like my top 3 fav ones. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Um...people you just mentioned stuff from GW!! LMAO!!:laugh:


Ya I haven't seen much of 8mst but yeah I like Zeon.,...And I also like the Zaku...what they just look cool... [/B][/QUOTE]


well GW is the only one I've seen ALL of it..i've only seen some of the other series...not all of it...
Posted
Ive only seen g-wing so i think d-hell is the best with altron and wing zero tied in a close second.
I like master gundam from g-gundam, cuz i hav that model.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]I agree with Mystical Pan, Deathscythe hell is awesome!

Although I like Epyon alot.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

me alos deathscythe hell oh yea :D :D :D :D
but i also like eyion and sandrock (custon and plain):whoops: :whoops: :) :p
Posted
Heres another Deathscythe hell/ Epyon fan. As others have said i have only seen wing but it is the only gundam series that i can find in the uk. Sometimes being British can be so annoying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Buckeldee [/i]
[B]Heres another Deathscythe hell/ Epyon fan. As others have said i have only seen wing but it is the only gundam series that i can find in the uk. Sometimes being British can be so annoying. [/B][/QUOTE]

its the only gundam series you can find because its the only one the UK has, lol, they do sell doujinshi's of other series of gundam, though....
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
Definetly the gouf custom man it is awesome
Epyon is 2nd though
Posted
Zaku II......

Also, stop spamming......this is about 08th MS.........So stay in topic, please.......Or I'll get the BlackWing out and whomp yall to kingdom-come......

-End Message-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...