Spikey Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 what is your fav type of gundom in 8tmst. i think mine is an i zeon. they have the best woepons and shields they are so cool. but what is yours.
Sida255 Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 i fink i might say........sandrock? i don really noe much of ta gundams dao!:blush:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 DEATHSCYTHE HELL! :) Though..Sandrock is kewl..lol I also like Epyon and Tallgeese..:)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 The God Gundam............. GO DOMON!!!!!!!!
Xeiyataiki Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]what is your fav type of gundom in 8tmst. i think mine is an i zeon. they have the best woepons and shields they are so cool. but what is yours. [/B][/QUOTE] O.O; ..was the question 'what's ur fav gundam out of all the gundams in 08th MS'? @.@;
Chibi-Trunks Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I agree with Mystical Pan, Deathscythe hell is awesome! Although I like Epyon alot.:rolleyes:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B]I agree with Mystical Pan, Deathscythe hell is awesome! Although I like Epyon alot.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Well I don't know....Deathsythe HEll, Epyon, and Tallgeese are like my top 3 fav ones. :)
Sui Generis Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Um...people you just mentioned stuff from GW!! LMAO!!:laugh: Ya I haven't seen much of 8mst but yeah I like Zeon.,...And I also like the Zaku...what they just look cool...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Um...people you just mentioned stuff from GW!! LMAO!!:laugh: Ya I haven't seen much of 8mst but yeah I like Zeon.,...And I also like the Zaku...what they just look cool... [/B][/QUOTE] well GW is the only one I've seen ALL of it..i've only seen some of the other series...not all of it...
Xeiyataiki Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 :drunk: ....topic...about...08th...no....GW.... :nervous: ...... :bawl: .... :babble: ^^; Zakus r kewl yes they r mmhmm mmhmm mmmhmmm. :babble:
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 fav type of gundam in 8tmst: I'd say Zeon ........ :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
darke Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 Ive only seen g-wing so i think d-hell is the best with altron and wing zero tied in a close second. I like master gundam from g-gundam, cuz i hav that model.:D
MarkM Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B]I agree with Mystical Pan, Deathscythe hell is awesome! Although I like Epyon alot.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] me alos deathscythe hell oh yea :D :D :D :D but i also like eyion and sandrock (custon and plain):whoops: :whoops: :) :p
Buckeldee Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 Heres another Deathscythe hell/ Epyon fan. As others have said i have only seen wing but it is the only gundam series that i can find in the uk. Sometimes being British can be so annoying.
Sephiroth Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Buckeldee [/i] [B]Heres another Deathscythe hell/ Epyon fan. As others have said i have only seen wing but it is the only gundam series that i can find in the uk. Sometimes being British can be so annoying. [/B][/QUOTE] its the only gundam series you can find because its the only one the UK has, lol, they do sell doujinshi's of other series of gundam, though....
Delian Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I've only seen Gundam Wing and I would have to say Sandrock is my favourite
Emma Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Zaku is definitely my favorite. Zaku I, Zaku II, Zaku III.... they are all good.
Guest Solid_Gir Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Definetly the gouf custom man it is awesome Epyon is 2nd though
Chaos Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Zaku II...... Also, stop spamming......this is about 08th MS.........So stay in topic, please.......Or I'll get the BlackWing out and whomp yall to kingdom-come...... -End Message-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now