OtakuBoards

NightMare

Xerxes

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]WARNING!!!
This thread will include Violence, Gore, Cussing and Possibly Sexual Content!![/COLOR][/CENTER]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Magenta"]We have all heard of Wonderland. A place of dreams and wonder and joy. Filled with the air of hope and endurance. And don't forget about the story of Alice who fell down a rabbit hole and got into all sorts of messes by Lewis Carrol. Yeah, we all know about it. But did you know there was a darker meaning to it than that?Wonderland is real and so is its darker meaning.

Welcome to NightMare. A land filled with nightmares and horror. The creatures here are furocious and cunning. They will do almost anything to get to you. Everywhere you go, there is nothing but the leering eyes that watch your every move. No one is safe and there's nowhere to run.Anyone who enters this world never comes back... Or so they thought...[/COLOR]

[CENTER]~~~[/CENTER]

[COLOR="Purple"]It was just a normal day like any other day of the year. It was spring. A group of people have heard of this mysterious place and everything bad about it and what not. They decided to see if they could open the doorway to the world. On a warm night in May, the group tested it out in the basement of school grounds. Its ceremony to open the doors required a blood offering of everyone who wanted to go. The group spilled the blood and recited the chant that would open the doors. Or so they thought... Nothing happened. With regret and dissatisfication in their hearts, they went home and then to sleep.

Little did they know, that the only way to open the door was to fall asleep after the blood offering. The doorway had opened. All the people who had spilled blood, had their minds transfered through the door. And before you even realized you were going through the door... You were in NightMare. Everywhere you looked, there was nothing but the sense of death falling upon you. What will you do? Are you going to run away and if so, how? Or will you face all your challenges and find the exit that no one has ever found since this world had existed?[/COLOR]

[B]Background:[/B]
-Okay, so you have just arrived at NightMare, a land of terrifying creatures and death, and don't know what the heck is happening to you. You must find the exit that has never been discovered unless you get killed. There is no other option and you must stay alive if you want to tell about this land and all it has to offer.

[B]Sign Ups:[/B]

[I]If Human-[/I]
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: pic or descrip. If you describe, please be very descriptive
Weapons: [these will come to you later] anything but if you have firearms [ammo will come], be prepared to have another weapon to fight with so you won't die too fast.
Bio: just tell why you were interested in NightMare and what you think about it now that you are there.

[I]If Being from NightMare-[/I]
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: pic or descrip. If you describe, please be very descriptive
Ablities: if any
Weapons: if any

Well, that's it. Hope you will enjoy this thread of Nightmares...[/FONT]

• 2 months later...
Name: Cat

Personality: He's as predictable as Nightmare itself. He decides what he wants to do and when he wants to do it. If someone gets in his way, he deals with them. He's not above helping the humans, it entertains him. But even he doesn't know how to leave, he's never gone out of his way to find out, knowing he never could. Did I mention he's a drag queen? He talks in riddles more often than not, and laughs at the confusion caused by it.

Description: Dressed in his best, he appears to be some sort of geisha. His kimono is short, the length to his mid-thighs. He wears fish-net leggings and spike heeled boots. A bright green garter adorns his left thigh. His face and hair are made up like a geisha, but in tones of purple, and his Kimono is jet black with purple stripes like a tabby cat, the obi adorned with jasmine flower print, and a gemstone flower on the front to the left. The right sleeve is purple with black stripes, offsetting the rest of the kimono. The left sleeve has a gold leaf pattern with red orchids. His hair has a red and purple gemstone flower above his left ear. His eyes are like a feline, an eerie yellow with slitted pupils. His ears are slightly pointed, the right bearing a blood red gem hanging from three links on a gold chain. If he didn't tell he was a man, one would think he was a woman.

Abilities: As his name implies, he has the ability to turn into a Cat Beast. He swells up in muscle tone, and purple fur with black stripes sprouts on all of his skin. His boots fade away and are replaced with clawed paws, his hands grow longer, and his nails become ink black. His face elongulates, and resembles a cat.

Weapons: In his point of view, why bother carrying them? He's strong enough, fast enough, and cunning enough not to need them.

OOC: okay... i figured we needed a cheshire cat figure... i hope he's acceptable.....

• 2 weeks later...
*sniffle* This RP...it's so beautiful...

If Human-
Name: Anae Dirhu

Personality: Although she looks like a normal rebelious teenager when you first meet her, don't be fooled. Get to know Anae a little better, and you'll find her to be so demented almost to the point where you'd think her heart was non-existent. She views the world as a pathetic place full of pathetic people trying to be happy, when they're all really just empty shells. She has been fired from multiple babysitting jobs for terrifying the children, but hey- at least she knows how to keep them quiet when they need to be...

Appearance: [URL="http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll232/emo_sock/10.gif"]]Click[[/URL]

Weapons: The black lace around her arm- she learns how to use it to her defence later. Most common use: choking, however, when she masters it better, she can whip it through the air so fast, it'll slice skin open.

Bio: Anae has alwas been interested in this world and what it holds. Her and a group of friends eventually found it and set out on an expedition. It wasn't like their parents were around to care if they were gone anyways...
Anae's friends were killed off one by one by the hideous and relentless creatures inhabiting NightMare. She was the only survivor. Anae mourned over the loss of her beloved friends... for about 5 minutes. It's not like she knew them that well anyways. She had never had any real friends. Any friendship that she made was short-lived when anyone really got to know her true personality. And she was quickly classified as "freak". The day her last companion was brutally killed was on the day of her 17th birthday.

This does seem interesting.....
Name: Keith Johnson
Personality: Very outgoing and loud. He see's good in everyone and everything, and has been labeled sometimes as a "prep". Even with that label he's tried to befriend everyone he can.
Appearance: [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/kyoko1992/Anime_Boy1.jpg[/url]
Weapons: A Colt 45 and a ornately designed longsword. He also carries a hunting knife in his boot.
BIO: Keith had no interest in actually discovering a new world. He was just interested in a girl from school. He figured doing this "ceremony" with her and her friends would be a good way to get her to like him.

After the failed ceremony Keith was heartbroken to learn his crush was in love with someone else. He went home and went to bed. Fearing sleep would never come he took a couple of his moms sleeping pills and slowly drifted off. He never expected he'd wish he just would've stayed home.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]If Human-
Name: Samuel Cromwell
Personality: Overconfident and Arrogant in his ways but also quiet at the same time Brooding and reserved enough not to let it show like some Emo's. Angry most of the time and Afraid of really only one thing. He might not be as strong mortally as he hoped he was and that other's might see it making him paranoid.
Appearance: See attachment
Weapons: A Athame (Ritual Dagger) and a Book of Shadows ( Used as a reference guide)
Bio: Samuel has always Had a Interest in Death and things that go bump in the night. Perhaps this has to do with his Parental figures untimely death or maybe his aging and Withering Grandmothers influenenal hand. Samuel is by all definations a male witch and an oddity all his own. The first male witch in a line of all females as far back as the thirteenth century. It came to no surprise of anyone that the young man would spawn interest in a place of nightmares and havok as the ultimate way to test himself and his so called magic. The Spell and Ritual completed and as he fell into a deep slumber and the hell that awaited the young witch found out to his horror that the ways of magic did not work the same in Nightmare as they did in the mortal realm. Leaving him in a State of utter horror and reliezation that most teenagers don't relieze till much later. You can die here and there isn't any grand force who will save your behind. Now it's a race against everything to Find the way back and If there is one. One can be sure he will never be the same again.[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]If Human-
Name: Arianna (Ari)
Gender Female
Personality: A fan girl to say the least she is hyper and upbeat, loves to have fun she is talkative and loud. Likes being the center of attention she is told that she needs to slow down but to her, where is the fun in that?
Appearance: [URL="http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Sakena-Chan/Female%20Anime%20Characters/?action=view¤t=1125623067_turespic14.jpg"]Ari[/URL]
Weapons: She wears a chain bracelet that she can extend and use as a whip to grab her enemies and the cross around her neck turns into a sword, they can also combine to make a bow.
Bio: Being a fan girl she wanted to see wonder land for her self, she was bummed when it didn't work and went home where she watched Alice in wonder land she wished she could know what it was like to go there, falling asleep during the movie she had no idea she was on her way to wonder land, just not the one she wanted.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]Wow I never thought that this would ever come to life. But it looks good so far and you all have been accepted!

[SIZE="1"][I]If Human-[/I]
[B]Names:[/B] Alex and Ally [full names: Alexsandr and Alexandria]
[B]Age:[/B] both 18
[B]Gender:[/B] Alex- male and Ally- female
[B]Occupation:[/B] Alex is an assisstant researcher and Ally is an occult shop owner[reason in bio]
[B]Personality:[/B] Alex is laid back and sometimes really lazy yet he somehow always gets the job done. He's never one to miss out on anything fun and exciting. He's carefree and very sociable. He cares deeply for his younger sister [they are twins] and is constantly worried about her. He is also very smart and knowledgable on all things that he can get his hands on.
Ally has a very optimistic view on the way of life. She is very into anything that has to do with the supernatural, since she can see them. She is very rebellious and doesn't like to be put down for her efforts but she will keep trying and trying again. She never likes to lose to a challenge once its been put on her plate and will go to any risks to help her brother out in any way or form.
The one thing that these two both have in common is their bond. Sometimes they maybe seen looking as though they are sadistic or planning something evil. They know each other best so they can understand each other even without words or hand movements. So watch your backs!
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/ArtemisFowl.jpg"]Alex[/URL] and [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/brexipunkyhk01.jpg"]Ally[/URL]
[B]Weapons:[/B] Alex- an earring that can become a long sword and Ally- a ritual staff with many rings around the main and a book of alchemy. Both weapons are similar to one another.
[B]Bio:[/B] Actually these two were the ones that decided to set the whole entire ritual all up. They thought that it would be fun to try and untap the unknown but when it didn't work out, they were left very disappointed. When they got back to the occult shop that was left to them by their now dead parents, Alex decided to do a little work and Ally went and read a few books. The two soon fell asleep and without knowing the two arrived in NightMare. Everywhere they went, the sense of murderer's intent was everywhere. They didn't know that this was the world that they thought it all to be...[/COLOR]

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

[COLOR="Purple"][I]If Being from NightMare-[/I]
[B]Name:[/B] Alice
[B]Gender:[/B] female
[B]Personality:[/B] everyone knows Alice as the curious girl who fell down a rabbit hole, but this girl ain't so curious. In fact, she's sadistic and a closed mind. She is the queen of NightMare and she always finds it fun to torture unwanted people who come falling into her land.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/redrobon.jpg"]Alice[/URL]
[B]Abilities:[/B] what else? The power to control the entire landscape of NightMare and transform it to her will and hold a stronghold onto the order of all the creatures in NightMare.
[B]Weapons:[/B] for her, being queen she can use almost all kinds of magic and alchemy as well as many other things that are secret.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]As a side note, I will be only be accepting a few more humans into this maybe 2 or3 more. After that I will close those signups and only be accepting the Beings. So if you want to be human, you better impresse me and I hope this will all be fun![/FONT]

[quote name='Kakushigoto']So if you want to be human, you better impress me.[/quote]
Well it so happens that my human character is my favourite character to RP. If he's not enough, I guess I'll have to consider myself a lousy RPer.

And now to add a little variety to our characters. In fact, I think I'll add a touch of darkness to the side of light, and a touch of light to the side of darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]The human...[/i]
[color=indigo][b]Name:[/b] Edwin "Lupin" Tasselbury
[b]Age:[/b] 23
[b]Gender:[/b] Fem... no wait, male actually.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Thief, most likely. It's not a "real" job, but it is how he makes a living.
[b]Personality:[/b] Lupin appears serious and even a bit intimidating, as his aura portrays. This is aided by the fact that he tends not to show much emotion. Instead he'll mantain a smirk or cold gaze when around people, depending on how familiar they are. But reclusive though he tends to be, he can carry on a conversation just fine, and despite what you might think, he's pretty honest in what he says. But beware--he dodges questions just as frequently as he dodges the police. He speaks in quite an articulate way as well, and he is a good liar when he [i]does[/i] choose to lie. On the surface, not many things scare him--he might complain about a perilous situation in his mind for a while, but will otherwise wait patiently until he finds a clever way around or past it. Although he'll accept help from people, he won't count on people to do so... whatever fate allows.

But there are some idiosyncrasies. You might think someone leading a criminal life as violent and/or trampish. Actually, first of all Lupin is quite fussy about his appearance, and secondly, he refuses to carry a firearm because it would be too destructive, unweildy, and noisy. He also does harm to someone only if he has to or if the victm did something evil, and keeps his thieving acts secret and in moderation. Plus he can't be considered rash, and has a good temper. But held-in frustration combined with bad karma does cause him to have nightmares and "daymares" frequently. Yes, daymares, for he's nocturnal--because night is better for sneaking around, and he hates bright lights (including sunlight) anyway.

And we go on to the miscellaneous characteristic section. Though Lupin may seem to not have much respect for people and their property, he does have respect for nature, and seeks harmony with it. I dunno, maybe he sees himself as a predator among society, like a... wolf?... might be in the wild. He does have that spiritual side to him--in fact, because of a slight worry about karma, he occasionally feels compelled to have compassion for or even help people. (For example, he gives some of the money he steals to charity--a modern-day Robin Hood perhaps?) Also, it's nigh impossible to get him to fall in love with someone--I doubt even a siren or a love potion would work very well. You'll have to add some personality and friendship to establish a sense of love...

[b]Appearance:[/b] Lupin is about 5'9" tall. His hair is fairly curly and long--as in almost touching his shoulders--and a light brown in colour. (More specifically, various shades of blond.) And the fact that it has a soft texture reflects Kelsey comment about him having "angel hair", oddly enough. His eyes are a deeper, darker brown, an interesting contrast to his skin, a very pale shade thanks to lack of sunlight. Gaunt best describes his figure, yet he manages to avoid looking weak or dead. Besides, at least his face and hands don't look that bony. You won't find a whole lot of muscle on him (except maybe on his legs, since he's a very fast runner)--just enough to be able to move around quite well. And with absence of strength there is flexibility anyways. Form really does follow function...

Lupin wears a fairly long black jacket that fits him perfectly, so it doesn't look big on him or anything. (It actually was made by his friend Merlin.) There is the occasional golden button on the end of a sleeve or near the collar, and the dark purple embroidery on the neck, and purple satin lining what little you can see of the inside. He wears a shirt underneath the jacket, but it can't be seen at all anyways because he always buttons the jacket all the way up to his neck. Also he wears what look like black jeans, except they're made from a slightly more comfortable material. These too are not too tight or baggy. He's not a firm believer in sneakers, and thus instead wears another kind of shoe made from black leather. He also wears a pair of glasses that have rectangular lenses and barely visible frames. Without them, his vision is still pretty good, but not as good as with them. Also, he doesn't carry around any sort of bag or backpack or anything--he just keeps everything his jacket pockets for the most part.

[b]Weapons:[/b] At first Lupin doesn't have much in the way of self-defense except a tiny little knife bundled together with a few other little tools. But eventually, there will be a ring which will allow him to drain energy from people. Its power will require focus, of course, and will seem to work better the dimmer the sun is and the fuller the moon is...

[b]Bio:[/b] Lupin actually learned about the land of NightMare from two of his friends (yes, he does have friends, though only a small handful), Merlin and Kelsey. Merlin was, like the Cromwells, a Witch (though wizard might be more appropriate as he named himself after one), and also an enthusiast for all things paranormal--perhaps an independent researcher if you will. He was also one of the oldest (as far as membership goes, not age) members of the group who eventually found themselves in NightMare. As for Kelsey... She lived her life under a supposed curse by her great-grandmother, who told her that the cure for the curse could be found in the land of NightMare. She insisted on being Lupin's girlfriend because their personalities seemed to complement each other, and they experienced similar types of misfortune in their pasts.

Originally, it was Kelsey and Merlin who were to explore NightMare. Kelsey wanted Lupin to come as well, but Merlin thought the experience wouldn't be good for him. After all, Lupin was already facing some difficulties in his life. Most notably, he had been in something similar to a faction of the mafia for a while--that is, until they picked on Kelsey as a victim, upon which he dropped out. The group punished him for this leave by blaming one of their murders on him, causing him to end up with A) a short time in prison (short because he escaped), and B) a criminal record, something he never wanted to have because he wanted to be viewed as an innocent most of the time. (To make things worse, his accusation has shown up in the news a few times, even though it was actually false.)

Then one night (the night of the ceremony), Kelsey went missing, and Merlin decided to help two friends search for her. Seeing that Merlin would not be going to NightMare that night, Lupin seized the opportunity--besides, he had a suspicion that Kelsey may have somehow ended up in there, though he couldn't be sure. And if he went, he could come back (hopefully) and tell Merlin about the place. So at the last minute he snuck into the school where the ceremony took place, followed along with it (it helped that Merlin had told him about what would happen in such a ceremony)...

And nothing happened. Lupin immediately left the basement, planning to tell Merlin about how the ceremony failed. But while he was on the way to Merlin's place, he saw someone who looked familiar--yess, it was someone from that mafia-ish group. There was a chase, a few missed gunshots, quite a bit of hide-and-seek... At some point in the chase, Lupin ran down an alley, and as he did, he started to feel weary for some reason... maybe it was something in the air. Whatever it was, Lupin became so tired that he stopped, lay down (or fainted, almost, judging by how it looked when he fell), and fell asleep...[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]The NightMare being...[/i]
[color=green][b]Name:[/b] Aradia
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Personality:[/b] Aradia is quite a saturnine little faery most of the time. Although she has a good sense of belief in herself, she does have a tendency to be pessimistic, and to hope and pray her way through tough situations. She also tends to be quiet and shy, and when in a conversation with someone, she'd often have trouble finding the right words to express what she means to say. Also she acts as if she has no past... well actually, according to her, she [i]does[/i] have no past. Or maybe she did, and her memory was somehow erased. Because once in a while she thinks she "remembers" something about her earlier life...

But Aradia is also noted for being emotional--in fact, sometimes she goes into one of two distinct emotional states. In her depressed state, her pessimism is enhanced, and she goes into constant "fits" of lamenting her many worries. Also she has a short temper in this state, and tends to act violently towards those who frustrate her--especially towards whoever (if anyone) caused her to go into this state. She'll want to be left alone, but if someone approaches her, she'll merely tell them not to worry about her instead of shoving them away. But on the other hand, there is her passion state, which is nearly the opposite. Okay, so she's not exactly overly self-confident in this state, but she's so vivacious and uplifted that she could dance around in the air. Also, she's so optimistic in this state that she tends to overlook any problems or pitfalls in her life. This is a major weakness for her, because if something bad happens to her in this state, she automatically switches back to her depressed state.

Being a faery, Aradia is very spiritual in her beliefs. She's a strong believer in fate--in fact, she believes that anything, however absurd, is possible so long as fate allows it. (I dunno, she could turn into a wolf someday, for all she knows.) She believes that deep down inside, everybody is equal and special, for everyone has a soul or at least the essence of one (in a ghost's case). Nature is sacred to her, or at least what's left of it in NightMare. And paranormal occurences and magic are not foreign to her. Neither are such troubling topics as death and several states that are worse than it, and the extent of evil. Yes, Aradia does bite sometimes--she feels especially justified when doing bad things to bad people, and she enjoys finding excuses to take people down. Do I see a bloodthirst developing here...?

[b]Appearance:[/b] Aradia looks like [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/qingrila/digipets/psiad.gif]this[/url], except she also has antennae on her head whose ends are diamond-shaped and look like her wings. Yes, she is a faery with a catlike figure and a catlike head... Oh, and she's only six inches tall.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Don't judge Aradia by her size, for her abilities make up for it. First of all, she can use telekinesis, although she has a hard time lifting anything heavier than a person with it. And although she herself is mute, she communicates by sending telepathic messages to people. The last ability she has involves putting people to sleep by sprinkling faery dust on them.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Aradia doesn't need any weapons. The only thing she would carry around for more than a few moments is a snack, because she runs out of energy pretty quickly...[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a lot more to these characters than what's in their signups, especially in Lupin's case (and of course Aradia's hidden past). I didn't even get to things like where he got his nickname and how he met Kelsey and why he turned to the criminal life, but I suppose I'll gradually reveal things like that in the RPG.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alright Nefertimon it seems that your human sign up has got me sold! He seems like such an interesting character and I can't wait to see him unfold in the real deal. Your Being is also a new twist and I like it. Again, only a few human character sign ups left!!!

~Kakushigoto[/COLOR][/FONT]

Name: Neige

Personality: A- Likes seeing humans, considering she once was one. She is kind and normally gentle. has always wanted to go back home. She belives in many myths. When she is angered, she goes into a different form.

B- Very sadistic. This state is unleashed under instances of extreme anger or stress. This form is a result of a curse that was placed on her upon entering NightMare. Shfe has no fears in this state and is still conscious and can control all of her actions, but not her speech. She says a lot of nasty things while this way. It lasts until she either tires out or the cause is gone.

Appearance:

Normal-
[url=http://tektek.org/avatar/17984425][img]http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0808/d16/1510/d30c98.png[/img][/url]

Warped state-
[url=http://tektek.org/avatar/17984782][img]http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0808/d16/1519/137981.png[/img][/url]

Ablities: Flight and some magic. Technically, her curse might be one.

Weapons: I guess if claws count, then yes.

[B]Nightmare Beings:[/B]

[COLOR="Purple"][B]Name: [/B]Crazy Hatter
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Personality:[/B] Just like in the story, he has a crazy way of being dumb and stupid yet is also very informative when he wants to. Loves to talk about all of the things in the world and even some in which you don't want to hear.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/154/c/b/The_Mad_Hatter_by_Beloved_Creature.jpg"]Crazy Hatter[/URL]
[B]Ablities:[/B] Can make people go insane
[B]Weapons:[/B] teapots, teacups, cakes, and all of the joys of teas[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"][B]Name:[/B] March Hare
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Personality:[/B] He is a very outgoing mad hare. He never shuts up and wants everything that has to do with the Crazy Hatter to somehow invovle him. March Hare likes to pull tricks and gags on guests and loves to laugh in your face if you are embarrassed. Just like the Crazy Hatter, he's dumb and stuid in an informative way.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://carolined82.deviantart.com/art/March-Hare-69915398"]March Hare[/URL]
[B]Ablities:[/B] can drive you mad
[B]Weapons: [/B]teapots, tea, teacups, plates, and everything of tea food.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Navy"]Here are a couple of good 'ol chaps that love to do a little thing like driving you mad!!![/COLOR][/B]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alright everyone I really do want this to get underway so it might be up tonight or tomorrow depending on how busy I am since I'm getting ready for school to start during the upcoming week. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to pm me. I will also be making an underground thread to answer more questions when this get under way.

[quote name='EmoSock']when is this gonna start anyways?[/QUOTE]

[B]To answer your question EmoSock[/B]: it is above but like I said, I'm very busy so don't be too persistant because I will get it up.

[B]To Tetra of Sound and Angels:[/B] both of your sign ups have my approval and I really do like them.

[B]To all:[/B] these sign ups are still open but they won't be for long! So if you want to join in on this horror adventure then I advise you to do it soon.

[B]Edit:[/B] Everyone playing will receive a pm from me telling you when this thread will be starting!
~Kakushigoto[/COLOR][/FONT]

I hope I am not too late.

If Being from NightMare-
Name: Lucifae
Personality:
Appearance: Lucifae may change his appearance at any time. This picture is him in the form he meets the first PC in. [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/lordarikel/pan.jpg[/IMG]
Ablities: He has the ability to look into a persons soul and see which of the seven sins their heart lies in. He may also see one of the seven blessings of the soul as well. Using this he may strengthen their resolve or break their sanity as he wishes. This takes full concentration to use however and if distracted he loses the ability for a full day.
Weapons: claws, hooves, his abilities, his Pan flute.

[B]Name:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]White Rabbit[/COLOR]

[B]Gender: [/B][COLOR="magenta"]Male[/COLOR]

[B]Personality:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]White Rabbit is the most consciencous. He constantly checks his watch and then turns around and around saying, "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!" He then runs and when he sees someone, he will ask them the most questions super fast to where the words run together. White Rabbit has no sense of direction that when anyone follows, they all get more and more lost.[/COLOR]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://images.epilogue.net/users/kyoht/WhiteRabbit.jpg"]White Rabbit.[/URL] [COLOR="magenta"]Looks can be decieving but this liitle guy may look cute but he can change faces and turn into an evil rabbit.[/COLOR]

[B]Abilities:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]Leads people to an evil eerie place to where he will kill you[/COLOR]

[B]Weapons:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Pocket watch, fan, and gloves[/COLOR]

I thought that we needed a White Rabbit since he is the most famous for this kind of thing.