OtakuBoards

KK, Here's My Plan (Yu-Gi-Oh)

garmeil

I have a plan of making an rp, and just so when I make it I'll be prepared. If I make a Yu-Gi-Oh! Rp would anyone join it. If not can people give me some sugestions. Just say it and it would probably be made if not the first one made.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Green"]I added the subject of the idea into the title, so that people will better know what this is about.
- Sandy[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='garmeil']I have a plan of making an rp, and just so when I make it I'll be prepared. If I make a Yu-Gi-Oh! Rp would anyone join it. If not can people give me some sugestions. Just say it and it would probably be made if not the first one made.[/QUOTE]
[size=1]My guess is if you would make a Yu-Gi-Oh! RP [i]with an actual storyline[/i], some people might consider joining it. I don't know what your plan is, but the plan for most is to have a storyline that people can work with. There have been plenty of Yu-Gi-Oh! RPs, but if you do your job well, you might actually book success.

Or not. But well, that's life on the webz: You never know.

And ehm yeah, Raiha here is right. This isn't the place for these questions. Next time try the Backstage area of the Theater. :whoops:[/size]

i was going to wait untilthere was a backstage but I'm impatient. As far as a Yu-Gi-Oh Rp would be concerned. You'd have to watch people making their "decks" perfect. Maybe have them list some cards, or give them some cards. This way you can't have someone busting out 10 blue eyes and a metamorphisis card. If the first 10 seconds of a fight.

[font=franklin gothic medium]Moved this to Backstage for you. If you want to start this RPG, I recommend brainstorming your story and concept ideas in here before launching an Auditions thread. :catgirl:[/font]