OtakuBoards

Working on an EPIC CROSSOVER

Shy

[size=1]Nerdsy and I are planning to start a story to show that crossover fiction can work. We decided that we were going to write a story that would feature an unbelievably large cast from a large spectrum of genres and titles... it's going to be awesome.

We want to know which characters you want to see in such a story. We are not going to tell you the premise of it, nor of the type of setting. We just want, plain and simple, for you guys to tell us which characters you want to see in a mass crossover story.

All suggestions will be seriously considered. [b]Even if they're not anime.[/b]

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Only two suggestions from me for a character...

Doctor Who - Doctor Who of course
Sandy - OtakuBoards

As you yourself put it Shy... [B]Make it Happen[/B]. Don't you disappoint me you hear? :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Only two suggestions from me for a character... [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's technically 11 suggestions. : P[/color]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]That's technically 11 suggestions. : P[/color][/QUOTE] I was going to let you two decide which regeneration to use for the Doctor in the story, but by all means, use all of them. Though my personal favorite is Tom Baker. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]That's technically 11 suggestions. : P[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Well there are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand bi-

Nevermind.

I beat my spear against my shield and call for [b]King Leonidas[/b] of 300 fame and [b]Nick Naylor[/b] of "Thank You For Smoking." Although that might be mildly obscure. Oh psh. Whatever. I'm going to go cry now.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]I believe the inclusion of Aloysius Knight of Matthew Reilly's [i]Scarecrow[/i] would make things a little interesting.

Rincewind the wizard and His Grace Sir Samuel Vimes from Terry Pratchett's [i]Discworld[/i] series
Sosuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic!
Usagi Yojimbo from the same titled series by Stan Sakai

...hm, I have so many characters spinning around in my head I'm having difficulty picking which ones. I may be back.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I should file for a lawsuit. :p

No, joking aside. It's nice to see someone who like to see another perspective on things. I know I'm very late with the next chapter. I just need to get my butt in gear.

Matthew Fox's Racer X would be incredibly awesome, just so you know.

I'd so love to see the leading man himself, [B]Balthier[/B] from Final Fantasy XII. And if I'm going to appear in it like Beth suggested, make me be all over him. ;P

[B]Turtles[/B] should also make a comic appearance (if this is a parody, anyway), and [B]Garfield[/B] with his witty comments.

To add a bit of anime to the mix, it would be great if the [B]Catbus[/B] from My Neighbor Totoro would appear as a vehicle at some point.

And some people must do the [B]Caramelldansen[/B]. XP

[font=franklin gothic medium]I want you to find some way to work Anjelica Houston (or one of her characters) into the story.

[spoiler]She's probably my favourite actress and isn't in nearly enough films. So why not a mass crossover? She needs some love![/spoiler][/font]

[quote name='liamc2'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Rincewind the wizard and His Grace Sir Samuel Vimes from Terry Pratchett's [i]Discworld[/i] series[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I wanted to name Rincewind. :( But hereby: [b]Twoflower[/b] and [b]Luggage[/b], to add to the cool Discworld people list.

And ehm... Ehm... [b]Ford Prefect[/b] from Hitch hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.[/size]

[quote name='liamc2'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]
...hm, I have so many characters spinning around in my head I'm having difficulty picking which ones. I may be back.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]So pick them all. We encourage lots of suggestions, so go nuts.[/color]

The Janitor (Scrubs)

Rocky Balboa

"Weird Al" Yankovic (Countering Rach's suggestion:smirk:)
Calvin and Hobbes
Takato Matsuki (Digimon)
Franky (One Piece)
A second nomination for Batman
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dramatic Prairie Dog of Youtube fame
James Bond
Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Lonestar (Spaceballs)
And Rick Astley just because.

Looking forward to the actual product!

[quote name='Aceburner']"Weird Al" Yankovic (Countering Rach's suggestion:smirk:)[/QUOTE]What makes your smirk hilarious is that even though I don't really listen to his works on a regular basis, I think Weird Al's tongue in cheek manner of mocking popular songs is very entertaining.

Anyway, another name for your EPIC CROSSOVER. Well name and pet...

Aaryanna and dog. - OtakuBoards

Sandy [I]soooo[/I] needs to get bitten by the little fur ball. =P

• 5 weeks later...
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]You have brought this upon yourselves, I must say.

[b]Otori Takeo[/b] from the [i]Tales of the Otori[/i] series by Lian Hearn, just to add some angsty bizarre and often amoral fiction.

[b]Artemis Fowl[/b] and his bodyguard, [b]Butler[/b] from the [i]Artemis Fowl[/i] series by Eoin Colfer

[b]Thomas Ward[/b] and the [b]Spook[/b] from the [i]Wardstone Chronicles[/i] by Joseph Delaney.

And finally, to prove all my tastes aren't from fantasy fiction, [and to throw you through a loop]

[b]Mma Precious Ramotswe[/b] from [i]The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency[/i] series by Alexander McCall Smith.

Awaaay! *whoosh*
[/SIZE][/FONT]