Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Aberinkula'][size=1][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Hey remember Chibi, you're in Ace's story and so am I... *rubs hands together*[/COLOR][/size][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
She's my sidekick. You are expendable.

:smirk:

I vote we change the topic to [strike]Comic Sans pwns All[/strike] Font Preferences and why.[/FONT]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
She's my sidekick. You are expendable.

:smirk:

I vote we change the topic to [strike]Comic Sans pwns All[/strike] Font Preferences and why.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't get it...what's going on? :confused:Hey Boss, can we just screw up the case and let Prem rot in jail? 'Cause he's scaring me a little:animecry:...and I agree, Comic Sans reigns supreme...too bad that I'm too lazy to change my font to it.:animeswea
Posted
I vote we cut back on the spamming a bit and remember what AIM is for guys. As well as how certain topics [I]already have a thread[/I] for them, like a certain story by Aceburner; so lets get back to what this thread is about okay? Thanks.
Posted
[size=1]Haha, oh god. I just read through some of my earliest posts here.
It's safe to say I'm completely embarrassed, hahah. Everything was just plain awful; spelling, grammar, EVERYTHING.

Particularly this little number: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=18651][u]Um, yeah.[/u][/url]

Epic fail on my part, haha.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='boothten'][size=1]Particularly this little number: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=18651][u]Um, yeah.[/u][/url][/size][/QUOTE]

:o Well, that wasn't [I]so[/I] bad...

I mean, my first post was in a [I]One Piece[/I] thread and I asked if anyone read [I]Naruto[/I]...I didn't yet understand the concept of different threads...

By the way, sorry about that, Rachmaninoff.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Before I forget to address this bit of your post...[quote name='Rachmaninoff'] Though when you have a post ending up being 2500+ words... maybe it's too much work. XP[/QUOTE]Don't worry! No matter how many words you put into a post Gavin will come along and tell you he's done more! :D

What makes that fun is looking back at his old posts! I think this smilie covers it rather well. :o

[I]*shot*[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Before I forget to address this bit of your post...Don't worry! No matter how many words you put into a post Gavin will come along and tell you he's done more! :D[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]As I recall, they are also accompanied by a stream of frustration wondering exactly why I can't get posts to come out under the 2500 word mark. Trust me it might be good for plot development but it's not that fun to be stuck writing for two or three hours on a single post. ^_^'[/SIZE]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]What makes that fun is looking back at his old posts! I think this smilie covers it rather well. :o

[I]*shot*[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I believe in my defense that my post quality always reflected the accepted standards of the times... Alright, alright, I'm am actually ashamed of some of the stuff that's lurking back there, but we couldn't all be so eloquent at 14. :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']As I recall, they are also accompanied by a stream of frustration wondering exactly why I can't get posts to come out under the 2500 word mark. Trust me it might be good for plot development but it's not that fun to be stuck writing for two or three hours on a single post. ^_^'[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Try six. Two or three hours means my post laid down fluidly.

Gorblimey, it's fun when it's finished, though. :animesmil[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I would rather not look back on my old posts. In 7 (8? 24?) years my posting habits and mastery of the English language have changed dramatically. Ew.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]Cough... Well. I didn't mature much. I'm still immature. No one takes me seriously. I'm still like... gah about everything. Few things that have changed...

1: Several different accounts, and this is my current, and hopefully will stay that way
2: My vocabulary has grown
3: My posts are all now... pink. I believe this might have something to do with the Final Quest for Glory 2 RPG, but I can't be for certain.
4: I'm always posting in the Amphitheatre, rather the Anime Lounge, Manga whatever... etc.

And when I type lol now, I don't do it in all caps. Also, sometimes I use the much more honest lqtms.

Also, now... I come off as kind of mean when I'm trying to correct some one. Later on, I usually look over my posts and go "...gah. I'm an *******."
[/color][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...