The Spectacular Professor Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4248/kagome1ld2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nice bow. Wanna see mine?[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 These girls are trying to figure out why you would even consider Kagome cool when she's so old news and overdone. Epic fail on your part. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/272/notcoolfq2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I see your women drinking tea and looking serious image and raise you drunk large-chested women with sake. [CENTER][IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/035/5/3/Matsumoto_orihime_LOVE_by_sw.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']These girls are trying to figure out why you would even consider Kagome cool when she's so old news and overdone. Epic fail on your part. =P[/quote] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Fun fact: I actually totally hate her. But [I]this[/I] girl already knew that. And she can't get drunk because she'd still retain enough awareness of her surroundings to drive in the Indy 500 under such conditions. [IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u319/doubleblader/nagato.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Desbreko Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [center][img]http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5503/nhkultimatefantasyyg8.jpg[/img][/center] [color=#4B0082]I bet an MMO could divert her attention.[/color]
Sabrina Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]The game master conquers your feeble diversion! [CENTER][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6879/yugi7gk3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, I need two, but I could have used one if I could find it. [CENTER][IMG]http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/Y/yugiohchick92/1082214426_oucutieyou.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://br.geocities.com/darshubrasil/reviews_yu_gi_oh_07.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]We're tormenting you![/I][/FONT]
Muad'Dib Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Collectable card games are for sissies. Real men play real cards. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/cb_others0014.jpg[/IMG] Er, those two guys in Aceburner's post are still from Yu-Gi-Oh (or however you spell it), right? <_<;;[/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 A life and death tournament makes any card game look like a pastime for kids. [CENTER][IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4162/tournament2fl1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] That's the Dark Tournament for those of you not familiar with Yu Yu Hakusho.
Gavin Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Card games without life and death consequences ? Pegasus finds this most unfabulous. [CENTER][IMG]http://www.geocities.com/yugi_chan2/miswebs/personajes/01.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged FTW.[/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [IMG]http://shikinka.joueb.com/images/naruto_itachi0025_t.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*eye pluck*[/FONT]
Sabrina Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]She'll just level his home from space. It's hard to do that to someone you can't even see let alone reach. Silly primitive so-called ninjas. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9896/spoorft9fd5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Muad'Dib Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 Naota deflects satellite-strikes from space with a f***ing guitar. That's epic. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/flcl_takun0174.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Guitars are clearly inferior to an evil robot who transforms into a 1980s beat-box [CENTER][IMG]http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/2/2a/Soundwave_mixalot.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Zen Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 [color=royalblue][size=1] Do we really have to go the same old "Transforming-Robots" path again? [img]http://www.pod1.co.za/images/robotech.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Magus Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Sure we do.[/COLOR] [img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4667/voltronmi8.jpg[/img] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Defender of the universe.... Or something like that.[/Color]
Tallgeese- Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [IMG]http://www.postanime.com/files/posted_images/user_2_candidate_for_goddess_1.jpg[/IMG] But is your robot considered a Goddess?
Allamorph Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Goddesses come in more convenient sizes.[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8962/dorothyvo6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Ikillion Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/904/snapshot20080629232914dd3.jpg[/IMG] God called, she's pissed at your fake god.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dagger Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [IMG]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6144/kaworu2ln0.jpg[/IMG] As much as I love Rei, she lacks the army of fangirls. (And I was totally gonna counter Dorothy with Yugo, haha, since negotiators are quite possibly her only real weakness.) ~Dagger~
Allamorph Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [CENTER][FONT=Arial]Squished by the Crown Prince of Pathetic. [IMG]http://www.absoluteanime.com/neon_genesis_evangelion/_shinji.jpg[/IMG] That's just demoralizing. Also, ACKPTH!! Turkey! o_O[/FONT][/CENTER]
Zen Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [color=royalblue][size=1] Too bad you'll never have Daddy's love... loser. [img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/elbuenohombre89/GendoIkari.jpg[/img] I suppose he'll go kill himself now, emo boy.[/color][/size]
Allamorph Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Dang, I was hoping to be countered with Pope Alessandro from Trinity Blood, the [I]real[/I] Crown Prince of Pathetic. 'Cause that would have been well-played. [spoiler]I mean, Daddy Ikari was just too obvious, ya know? =P[/spoiler] Darn.[/FONT]
SunfallE Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I counter with Daisuke's father in DNAngel. A real father who isn't too [I]cowardly[/I] to show how much he cares for his son. So get lost father who is a loser! [IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2518/kosuketl2.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Died for his family, multiple times. Plus, he fought Superman, that's got to be a win just by itself. [CENTER][IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/leonbizarro/my%20space/Superman_VS_Goku_by_mikemaluk-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now