Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
These girls are trying to figure out why you would even consider Kagome cool when she's so old news and overdone. Epic fail on your part. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/272/notcoolfq2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I see your women drinking tea and looking serious image and raise you drunk large-chested women with sake.

[CENTER][IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/035/5/3/Matsumoto_orihime_LOVE_by_sw.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']These girls are trying to figure out why you would even consider Kagome cool when she's so old news and overdone. Epic fail on your part. =P[/quote]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Fun fact: I actually totally hate her.

But [I]this[/I] girl already knew that.

And she can't get drunk because she'd still retain enough awareness of her surroundings to drive in the Indy 500 under such conditions.

[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u319/doubleblader/nagato.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Posted
[center][img]http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5503/nhkultimatefantasyyg8.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]I bet an MMO could divert her attention.[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]The game master conquers your feeble diversion!

[CENTER][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6879/yugi7gk3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, I need two, but I could have used one if I could find it.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/Y/yugiohchick92/1082214426_oucutieyou.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://br.geocities.com/darshubrasil/reviews_yu_gi_oh_07.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[I]We're tormenting you![/I][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Collectable card games are for sissies. Real men play real cards.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/cb_others0014.jpg[/IMG]

Er, those two guys in Aceburner's post are still from Yu-Gi-Oh (or however you spell it), right? <_<;;[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
A life and death tournament makes any card game look like a pastime for kids.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4162/tournament2fl1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
That's the Dark Tournament for those of you not familiar with Yu Yu Hakusho.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Card games without life and death consequences ? Pegasus finds this most unfabulous.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.geocities.com/yugi_chan2/miswebs/personajes/01.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged FTW.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]She'll just level his home from space. It's hard to do that to someone you can't even see let alone reach. Silly primitive so-called ninjas. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9896/spoorft9fd5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
Naota deflects satellite-strikes from space with a f***ing guitar. That's epic.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/flcl_takun0174.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Guitars are clearly inferior to an evil robot who transforms into a 1980s beat-box

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/2/2a/Soundwave_mixalot.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Do we really have to go the same old "Transforming-Robots" path again?

[img]http://www.pod1.co.za/images/robotech.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Sure we do.[/COLOR]
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4667/voltronmi8.jpg[/img]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Defender of the universe.... Or something like that.[/Color]
Posted
[COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/904/snapshot20080629232914dd3.jpg[/IMG]

God called, she's pissed at your fake god.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6144/kaworu2ln0.jpg[/IMG]

As much as I love Rei, she lacks the army of fangirls.

(And I was totally gonna counter Dorothy with Yugo, haha, since negotiators are quite possibly her only real weakness.)

~Dagger~
Posted
[CENTER][FONT=Arial]Squished by the Crown Prince of Pathetic.

[IMG]http://www.absoluteanime.com/neon_genesis_evangelion/_shinji.jpg[/IMG]

That's just demoralizing.

Also, ACKPTH!! Turkey! o_O[/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Too bad you'll never have Daddy's love... loser.

[img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/elbuenohombre89/GendoIkari.jpg[/img]

I suppose he'll go kill himself now, emo boy.[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Dang, I was hoping to be countered with Pope Alessandro from Trinity Blood, the [I]real[/I] Crown Prince of Pathetic. 'Cause that would have been well-played. [spoiler]I mean, Daddy Ikari was just too obvious, ya know? =P[/spoiler]

Darn.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I counter with Daisuke's father in DNAngel. A real father who isn't too [I]cowardly[/I] to show how much he cares for his son. So get lost father who is a loser!

[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2518/kosuketl2.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Died for his family, multiple times. Plus, he fought Superman, that's got to be a win just by itself.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/leonbizarro/my%20space/Superman_VS_Goku_by_mikemaluk-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...