Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Rivalries [i]run deeper[/i] then we think?

hahahaha, oh God, that was really bad and dirty.
Sorry everyone, haha.
=/

[[b]EDIT[/b]] Ha, I hope people get the joke. It's... well, naughty? Um.. yeah. hah[/size]
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=#4863A0][size=1]"After the tackle, it seems as if he was giving Rex more than just a nice pat on the but saying "Nice Play!""[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That's the real reason they're called Packers ^_~

Hardy to the har.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[color=#4863A0][size=1]Hahahahaha! That one is just great.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"This game sponsored by Nike, Just do it!" [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

win? I say so at least.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]I'm sorry for the wait... but I wantd to see what I got... now honestly I can't pick one for being funny, cause all of them were hilarious, but Boothten's was my favorite. Dude, you win this round.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]YES!
Haha, awesome.
I've been meaning to use this picture for a while for something like this!
;D!


[center][img]http://japanload.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/die_hard_bruce_willis.jpg[/img]
[url=http://japanload.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/die_hard_bruce_willis.jpg]http://japanload.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/die_hard_bruce_willis.jpg[/url][/center]

I posted the link as well just in case anyone has trouble viewing the image.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Honestly, I think Kitchen Sink has this one won.

"[b]Some dub actors take their roles a little too seriously...[/b]"[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='boothten'][SIZE=1]No one replied to it this time!
Haha, oh well.

Aceburner won this round.
;D![/SIZE][/quote]

I counted five, including Aceburner. No one replied? :confused:
Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]I enjoy seeing the faces of people when I tell them my sensei is a *****.

[spoiler] If you don't know what the word is, its another word for cat, and it's slang for 'vagina'[/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...