OtakuBoards

Dreamshare!

RiaBinx

[font=trebuchet ms] The only dreams I remember, as in long-term memory (I remember normal dreams, too, but I forget them as time goes on), are nightmares. Which is unfortunate, because I have incredibly freaky/scary nightmares.

i.e. Me being stabbed repeatedly by a killer, me and my mom being chased by Satan-worshipping murderers, me and my friends being killed off by some monster in an old school building, etc.

:/

The latest nightmare I remember was more just nervewracking than scary. Aliens came to Earth and offered humans two choices: go into these large holding cubes for a month alone and come out safely, or die. I got in my car pronto and spent my entire dream crashing into things trying to get away from the aliens. lol

But I do have a non-nightmare recurring dream, which is me being able to jump incredibly high (as in above the clouds high), but each time I do I go higher and higher and the fall down gets scarier. I eventually wake up before I go too high.[/font]

Wow.
My nightmares are evry night, just last night's wasn't that scary, like I had one that I had to fight and defeat this HUGE person in a pool... I'm afraid of water except for showers. I can swim, it's just I have this problem with my ears. I won't get near water without ear plugs. And so, I'm in this [i]place[/i] I did not know anything about it, but I was running around the place when I find my friends. I asked them what was going on and tthey said that my friend larra was in trouble and that they had been looking for me. and so I started fighting the person and I got really tired and I stated to pass out and my friend Miguel grabbed me and pushed me under, saying stay under, I'll distract.But I'm like 72 pounds and I stated to float up but I couldn't stop, the person hit me and I woke up.

[color=#9933ff]Ever since I started working in the office again this summer, I've had a few work related dreams. For instance, last night I had a dream that I was planning on not going to work on Friday or calling in sick or something. (IRL I don't even work on Fridays!) I was telling my mom this in a public place and one of the doctors who work on Friday overheard me, and in the dream he said, "But you have to come in because I'm working in Friday." It's even weirder because IRL he's on vacation this Friday![/color]

Well I haven't had one that I remember in such a long time. And the one's from quite a while ago are too, uh, "dark" for me to discuss.

But I remember that before I went skydiving, I had a dream that I would pull the ripcord to deploy the parachute and I would somehow fall out of the harness... I don't know how, but I kept falling. Actually, a lot of my bad dreams involve me falling from high places. It's strange that I'm obsessed with skydiving now.
Just this morning, I had a dream that I was skydiving, and my parachute just didn't deploy, but that wasn't exactly terrifying because I woke up before it became too dramatic. Plus, I know a decent amount of skydiving stuff to know that the likelihood of that isn't great.

Other than that, my nightmares mostly consist of my friends and family dying. Usually, I don't die, but that happens occasionally as well. (Not actually dying. I always wake up just before)

And I hardly ever remember any of my other dreams... Sad, huh?

[FONT=Arial][INDENT][I]"I dreamed I ripped all the skin off my face
and was someone else underneath."
[INDENT][SIZE="1"]–The Shadow[/SIZE][/INDENT][/I][/INDENT]

The spring semester of my freshman year of college, I dreamt I was someone completely different, and when I woke up I had no idea who I was. And after three seconds of wondering who and where I was, the best thing I could come up with was "wait . . . what?"

I tend to have the dreams that people get when they take acid, come to think of it. There was one with a moray eel writhing vertically in the middle of a dirt road while making a chanting sound similar to 'jub', a three-headed talking python the size of Alaska's perimeter, some creature in a basket that was part gold, part white-and-black, and part invisible, alternately (whenever it was most aggravating on the eyes), and a bunch of Kenyans.

Serious lolwut.[/FONT]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]One of my weirdest dreams was when everyone in the world decided to gender swap which at first doesn't really sound that bad but throw in a bit of breaking the laws of physics into that and you have a pretty twisted dream. It didn't help that my brain liked to continue the dream night after night continuing on where it left of before. In the end it turned out to be a pretty odd adventure.

I used to have dreams when I would die / be killed by something but those ended when I started cheating. For example one time someone would push me off of a building and right before I would hit the ground I'd get angry and just punch at it, end up shattering reality and spiral out of control in a void for near eternity until I'd learn to move in the 4th dimension and gain understanding of the 5th. Then finally after an arduous process of space-time movement I'd wake up in the hallway.

Yeah, sleepwalking really didn't help in those cases.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I recently had a dream about my friend Ethan, but just increased my affection for him.

For some reason, he had a mansion as a house, and he was dressed in a tux. I was dressed in some sort of skimpy, frilly white dress. Anyway, the whole dream was just us walking around his mansion, holding hands and talking. Oh, and we often stopped walking and kissed a bit.

I'm dreaming about him a lot more often lately. I wonder why. ><[/FONT][/CENTER]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Recently the only dreams I remember are the two I had where I end up making out with my friend... among other things >_> And I had another where another friend of mine tried raping me. *shudders*

My nightmares used to be recurring, always. Sometimes I'd get one that was out of place, like one where my friend got raped by 4 fat guys, and the local mafia shot me. Than I woke up 9 months later to find out my friend is dead. Well, the other dream where I dated one of my friends and he tried raping me took place the next school year after my friend's death.

One of my worst nightmare was an odd one, it's happened twice. It was on a holiday that took place every 23 years where everything was horrible. I used to have dreams where suddenly sharp, fast gusts of wind blew open windows, like a sonic boom. Dreams like that haven't happened in a few years, but the whole '23 years' was the last dream when it happened.

[QUOTE=Allamorph]"I dreamed I ripped all the skin off my face
and was someone else underneath."[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode that parodied 'Poltergeist.' Peter scratched off his face and was Hank Hill underneath. "hehehehehehe propane.' Ha, good episode.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Gosh, Prem... You dream about getting raped alot. :smirk:

Anyway, I had another falling dream! Only it was different! (Yay me) Me and my family were in a car. And we were driving some really curvy roads up in the ozark mountains. And as we turned a corner, there was a big semi in our lane, so we had to swerve into the left lane, but he still managed to scrape our car and we spun out, passed the guardrail and was balancing on the corner for a while. It was a long drop down.

And then, inevitably, we tumbled forward. The last thing I remember was this crushing feeling and the breath being taken out of me. When I woke up, I couldn't breath either. I wonder if, now that I've talked about it, I'll be having falling dreams a lot? That would suck.

[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I had a dream last night, and I have to share it with OB.

I was walking down the street that I live on with my 12-year-old brother, Tyler. Suddenly, we hear some girl scream, "Taco Bell is on fire! Put it out with the cats from Candy Mountain!"

So, Tyler starts crying because his favorite fast-food place is Taco Bell, and I try to calm him down. And for some reason, my cat Shadow flings herself against the street, and she starts talking to me.

"Emily," she said, "the Andromeda Strain is taking over Nevada! We have to save Taco Bell! It's our only chance of survival!"

When I looked back at Tyler, he wasn't there anymore. Instead, he was floating in the air above our house, screaming that Taco Bell wasn't worth living for anymore, and then jumps off the house. But, he didn't really die. He just reappeared next to me, like a video game character.

I woke up after that. x.x Oh, but it was a very strange dream. [/FONT][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Yeah, I do get raped a lot in my dreams, but that's what happens when in the real world [strike]you're a nerd[/strike] too sexy to touch.

One of the wierdest dreams I've ever had involved everyone in school hating me. During recess they all tried to kill me, but I fed them pastries with sleeping powder inside them, if that isn't weird I don't know what it >_

[quote name='Aberinkula'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]One of the wierdest dreams I've ever had involved everyone in school hating me. During recess they all tried to kill me, but I fed them pastries with sleeping powder inside them, if that isn't weird I don't know what it >_
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Damn Prem, that must have been some weird dream of yours. Anyway, just last night I had a freaky dream. It involved my some of my closest friends from junior high and some that I absolutely hate with a passion. It had something to do with one of the peolple that I hate insulting my older sister so badly that I had started cussing at them and chasing them around the school with a bat or something lethal. I guess that I was yelling in such a rage that it caused me to cry [which by the way is rare since I hardly ever cry]. It was really weird. Then it was lunch and I guess that me and my friends were trying to comfort my sister but that didn't go too well and the people that I hate came like out of nowhere and started being sarcastic which made my blood boil and I once again started chasing them but this time without any weapons.

After that I woke up. It was really weird and scary that I had a dream about the people that I hated and still do the most in junior high.[SPOILER]For those of you who want to know what I was cussing about it was: 1. "****ing cockey *** ****ing annoying bastards!" 2. "Get the **** out of my face before you ****ing find your ****ing self dead!" 3. "What the **** do you ****ing want? Go **** yourself since you're making my ****ing blood boil!"[/SPOILER][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Wicked. I had a dream last night that I was camping and someone kept tapping me, but when I turned around no one was there. Then later I had laid down to go to sleep (in my dream) and I felt my hand brush jeans when I moved it. I started to scream to the other girls in the tent and the person in the jeans grabbed me.

I then woke up.

[font=trebuchet ms] Had a dream last night, not very pleasant, and I can see where it stems from.

I was basically at college already, and throughout the whole dream I was weighted down with the feeling of utter depression. I absolutely hated college, had no friends, studied alone, did everything alone. I felt terrible, even a long while after I woke up. [/font]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Brace Yourselves!!!!!!!
Well, aside from that, I've been having awkward dreams lately. Awkward as in I've no clue what the point was in them.

Aaaanyway, I recently had a dream about me and a friend walking from a house that was being attacked by something weird then walking across a park and then coming to a shed(?) full of some junk, but I found a new skateboard under some more junk I grabbed it, since it was the perfect skateboard for my little sitster, me and the friend were about to leave when this couple about our age came out of nowhere wanting to fight us.
The guy had a [I]chainsaw[/I]! Tell me how the heck you can beat someone when they have a chainsaw and you only have your fists? We beat them, no contest and then me and the friend wanted to go somewhere to celebrate. We walked around for a minute, then the only place we found was a place with square dancing.We sat and watched for a while, and then I woke up.

Kinda hard to follow, but the basics are chainsaws, and square dancing!:p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Dreams huh? My most recent one that was a bit annoying was where I came home to my apartment and discovered that my roommate had gotten a cat. Not that I don't like cats, but in the dream, the thing was sharpening it's claws on my Cello... I was not amused. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when I woke up.

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Chabichou'][COLOR="#004A6F"]I have a hard time remembering my dreams.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]And here I just about always remember them. Anyway...

My most recent odd dream as I would put it, was one where for some reason SLC was being hit by nuclear bombs. It was odd in that anyone out side the initial blast was fine but the buildings and surroundings would be warped and distorted.

The areas of the town that were close enough to the main blast turned shades of gray like some horror flick as well. It wasn't even scary either. I found myself thinking the whole thing was weird but that was about it. I even watched as one house literally changed from a blast and all I was thinking was that it looked kind of cool. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]o_O You are weird [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]! =P

Anyway, my last dream that was unsettling was one where I dreamed my mom and I went to the movies. It wasn't that bad until we got home and discovered that someone had broken into the house and stolen everything! I was glad to wake up and realize that it was only a dream. [/FONT][/COLOR]