Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I spy Harry Potter.

Alla hates Rowling.

FAKE.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Hence my disclaimer at the bottom oh fail master. lol

And since I'm here:

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-sees-the-aliens-coming.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]Fits the day perfectly. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-is-doing-a-halloween-pose-correctly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Continuing the Halloween theme:

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-is-wasting-away-and-needs-cheeseburger.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]Well since we are on that line of thought...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/30/128698427013565013.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]A chance to sneak a Bichon in... [SIZE="1"][I]*takes it*[/I][/SIZE] :D
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/5/128703540596828913.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
friends don't let friends....I mean cats don't let cats.... Oh just read the cat image.
[IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/08/31/lolcatsdotcom121xp4c824bvu5qc.jpg[/IMG]

Cute mad kitty.

[IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/46/lolcatsdotcomkj9qqzegnrahk8de.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]No, not my soul! XD

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/9/128707273829484268.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]More Star Wars references. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/2/26/angriesiampa128485309240325105.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Now there's an idea...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/11/128708961337438768.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[URL=http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ntbpk5losdai2.jpg][IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5850/ntbpk5losdai2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ned1ntd1jfys1.jpg][IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6060/ned1ntd1jfys1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]This would so be my cat if he understood the concept. XD

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/12/128709846480087619.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER]

[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/14/128711352802532062.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]Wow Allamorph, it's so nice to know you have a good self esteem.

That said:

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/againstbasementcat.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, you read Kor... cer... You read it right.[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]Well since we are on basement cat... do not follow.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/14/128711910716752523.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
If you followed...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/14/128711796883595084.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Too late. =P[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Oops ? Heh heh.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-peeping-tomcat-has-been-caught.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

As someone who used to snore quite badly I'm seriously glad my cats never got this idea.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-is-willing-to-fix-your-snores.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]*laughs* XD This is something my cat would so do!

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-is-stuck-in-the-blankets.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
The kitty version of Aaryanna when I get home from school. :catgirl:

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/17/128714455023710889.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I made this one myself!! I is so proud!!!!:animesmil[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26766&d=1227238346[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"][I]*sneaks in another dog*[/I] :D
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/18/128715385511531217.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I've done this so many times. >_>

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/20/128717022659884310.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Finally a real religion! [I]*laughs*[/I] =P
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/19/128716314617333172.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Finally a real religion! [I]*laughs*[/I] =P
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/19/128716314617333172.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]BOO !! Everyone knows Ceiling Cat is the Lord of All Kittehs.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-caught-his-tail-and-might-fall.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-wins-a-cheeseburger.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]I know my cat would love turkey. XD

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/22/128718507418489261.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...