OtakuBoards

Which games have you played so often that you can beat them in your sleep?

Hisamtsu

[quote name='Humaru']

Another game would have to be Mario Kart! Its simple enough to just hold a button down and turn ever so often![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Indigo"]So I take it you never use Items? Oh this WILL be fun. While I do agree Mario Kart is a relatively simple game, there are some subtleties about it that the casual player doesn't really look at. Especially with the Wii version now on our hands. Imagine drifting around any and every corner. Now you see that there's more than meets the eye to Mario Kart.[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Arial"]Just about all of the Zelda games after A Link to the Past. They just went kind of dumb on the difficulty if you ask me. Still fun, but still pretty easy to beat. I can also say the same for the Diablo II game since like Beth mentioned, once you've beaten it on Nightmare and played a bit on Hell. The default level is very easy. [/FONT]

I don't really play games much, surprisingly. But, the one I've played enough times that I could beat it within 2 hours or so is Super Mario World. I mean, goodness, back when I first got the GBA version of the game, I would beat the thing every day for about a month (this was due to lack of other games to play at the time). Yeah, pretty much memorized everything after all that, not that SMW is too difficult to begin with.

I'd also add that certain levels in Elite Beat Agents and the Ouendan games I can do lickity split. Again, only [i]some[/i] levels.

• 1 month later...
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]The only game that I can say I could beat in my sleep would be Resident Evil 4. From the time I got it as a Grade 8 graduation present (when everyone else got phones) I've played it non stop, at the moment I've conpleted the game 53 times. I don't hold a very high score in Mercs though, 95,842..

Now that RE5 is out I have that to occupy me now (beat It once working on veteran)[/FONT]

• 10 months later...