Guardian_Tidus Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 NOBODY LIKES ME:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: THEY ALL LAUGH AT ME:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
woody Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Everything is tough at first, but you'll get used to it. Ignore them if they make fun of you.
Adam Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Take advantage of the fact that you're in a new environment, be the person you'd like to be (but don't change your personality). Start things off in a fresh way. -Adam Im Not Insane:worried:
Charles Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Usually when people are forced to adapt to a new environment and meet new people, they convince themselves that there is a certain bar that they must live up to- a standard to meet in making an impression. I'm willing to bet that you think things are worse than they actually are. Look on the bright side; It's better for them to laugh at you than not notice you at all. Just be yourself, and you'll do fine. After all, if someone likes you for the person that you are pretending to be and not the real you, they are not worth your time anyway. Make yourself a better person and know who [I]you[/I] are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
lil_hell4t Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 ah i know how you feel guardian ..im starting high school this year...man and theyll be people that are 4-5 years older than me there..gaah freaky:( :nervous: :worried:
Fall Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I'm changing schools in 3 weeks, and I only know one person who's going there..... So I suppose you're going through it a bit harder than me..... Just keep your head high, and you'll be fine..... :)
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Take advantage of the fact that you're in a new environment, be the person you'd like to be (but don't change your personality). Start things off in a fresh way. -Adam Im Not Insane:worried: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigio] I fully agree with Adam here, be the bully, be the druggy, be the jock, be the hooker, just don't be too normal or you'll be boring j/k, good luck with your new school... ...looks at Adam's Avatar "Well its better then M. Bison Anyways" again just joking I think its a riot, no really i do[/color]
Chris.C Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]Everything is tough at first, but you'll get used to it. Ignore them if they make fun of you. [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah,just ignore them.I get laughed at every day.
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 i loved being a newbie the one year i went to public school. i could be whoever i wanted to be. just think of it as a new opportunity. i know how you feel, though. i was completely ostracized by everyone at private school...
Cecil Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I've been a new kid longer than I can count... *starts counting* 1... 2... 3... 4.... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... *runs out of finger* Actually not really that much but I've been the new kid a few times. Well, here's my advice, look for people that don't laugh at you. Really I'm sure there out there, and hang out with them. Hopefully those jerks will stop when they notice you have a few friends and they'll get to know you better and decide that you're a good guy. The only reason they don't like you is because there not used to new kids and are scared I guess. That's one of the main reason I want to move back to the US, (I'm currently military over seas). I can't think of anything else that hasn't been said already.
Pastbyer Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [color=green]I've been the new kid quite a lot of times, but I don't think I'm going to count them all... :) Just ignore them and try to focus on something positive (it's hard, I know). And then just go and make some new friends. But stay as yourslef though. Uh oh.. This year I'm starting High School in just 3 weeks! AAHHH!!![/color]
Sara Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]-Adam Im Not Insane:worried: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that....[/FONT]
Sida255 Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 i wonder y do they laugh @ ya? wut is there 2 laugh bout?hopefully u would make sum friends..............hmmmmmmmm..............y dont ya try 2 get 2 noe some 1 esle a lil better?!?!?:toothy:
kizu Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I hate being late too. I go into one of my other classes and talk tothe teacher there or soe ofm y friends taht have that class and when I got back to my class I was late.
JCBaggee Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 Why did you move? I just moved here about a year and a half ago because my dad retired from the service. Was it because of retirement or a new job?
MarkM Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Take advantage of the fact that you're in a new environment, be the person you'd like to be (but don't change your personality). Start things off in a fresh way. -Adam Im Not Insane:worried: [/B][/QUOTE] thats exactly how i would put it ..... so now u are lucky to be the person u wished you dold be or wanted to be and nowu have the chance to make it a reality
Syk3 Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Hey, being the new kid does suk, but itz kinda cool. the only bad part is that kids call you "hey new kid!" And you hav to say "itz gohan not 'hey new kid'!!" But it also lets u start off fresh. I was new in school 2 years back and now i m more popular in my new school than i was in my old. It'll become better eventually.
Fall Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B]Yeah,just ignore them.I get laughed at every day. [/B][/QUOTE] I get laughed at every day too. :( But I ignore them, and so it doesn't worry me anymore. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now