OtakuBoards

i hate bein a newbie at school

Guardian_Tidus

Usually when people are forced to adapt to a new environment and meet new people, they convince themselves that there is a certain bar that they must live up to- a standard to meet in making an impression. I'm willing to bet that you think things are worse than they actually are. Look on the bright side; It's better for them to laugh at you than not notice you at all. Just be yourself, and you'll do fine. After all, if someone likes you for the person that you are pretending to be and not the real you, they are not worth your time anyway. Make yourself a better person and know who [I]you[/I] are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Take advantage of the fact that you're in a new environment, be the person you'd like to be (but don't change your personality). Start things off in a fresh way.

-Adam
Im Not Insane:worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigio] I fully agree with Adam here, be the bully, be the druggy, be the jock, be the hooker, just don't be too normal or you'll be boring j/k, good luck with your new school...

...looks at Adam's Avatar "Well its better then M. Bison Anyways"
again just joking I think its a riot, no really i do[/color]

I've been a new kid longer than I can count... *starts counting* 1... 2... 3... 4.... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... *runs out of finger* Actually not really that much but I've been the new kid a few times.

Well, here's my advice, look for people that don't laugh at you. Really I'm sure there out there, and hang out with them. Hopefully those jerks will stop when they notice you have a few friends and they'll get to know you better and decide that you're a good guy. The only reason they don't like you is because there not used to new kids and are scared I guess. That's one of the main reason I want to move back to the US, (I'm currently military over seas). I can't think of anything else that hasn't been said already.

[color=green]I've been the new kid quite a lot of times, but I don't think I'm going to count them all... :)

Just ignore them and try to focus on something positive (it's hard, I know). And then just go and make some new friends. But stay as yourslef though.

Uh oh.. This year I'm starting High School in just 3 weeks! AAHHH!!![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Take advantage of the fact that you're in a new environment, be the person you'd like to be (but don't change your personality). Start things off in a fresh way.

-Adam
Im Not Insane:worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

thats exactly how i would put it ..... so now u are lucky to be the person u wished you dold be or wanted to be and nowu have the chance to make it a reality

Hey, being the new kid does suk, but itz kinda cool. the only bad part is that kids call you "hey new kid!" And you hav to say "itz gohan not 'hey new kid'!!" But it also lets u start off fresh. I was new in school 2 years back and now i m more popular in my new school than i was in my old. It'll become better eventually.