chibi-master Posted December 14, 2008 Posted December 14, 2008 Agreed. Bye~bye, Vicky. What's Seph doing?!
Vicky Posted December 14, 2008 Posted December 14, 2008 [size=1]Lynch: Myself. So the civilians lose when the last werewolf ends up alive tonight. S'what you get, I'd rather be revengeful than see my side win.[/size]
Sephiroth Posted December 15, 2008 Author Posted December 15, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky was indeed the final werewolf, however to balance things out a little (you guys lynched all 3 in a row, lol) I have decided to randomly pick 1 more person to become a werewolf! It could be anyone! It is now night cycle, PM me your night actions[/COLOR]
Vicky Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 [size=1]HAHAHA! FAIL! I love this game even though now I'm technically dead =D. My last words: Faaaaaail. =p.[/size]
chibi-master Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 [quote name='Sephiroth'][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky was indeed the final werewolf, however to balance things out a little (you guys lynched all 3 in a row, lol) I have decided to randomly pick 1 more person to become a werewolf! It could be anyone![/COLOR][/QUOTE] This makes no sense! There are only 2 people left! And both are civilians! What do you mean?!:animestun
Ellerby Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'm confused. I thought we won. :([/COLOR][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 [quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'm confused. I thought we won. :([/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, but that's what we [I]wanted[/I] you to think. Now we get to watch you two squirm like delicious little insects while we watch you tear each other apart from the inside! We may have passed, but it seems we've left quite the legacy of pain, misfortune and lulz. It's quite funny really. Wait, why am I talking? I'm supposed to be dead. <_< >_> Candle Jack. ... Nothing happe[/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 17, 2008 Posted December 17, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I'm a bit perplexed by this myself, if there are only two players left and one of them is a werewolf then it's obvious they're going to vote for eachother so therefore neither of them can win. Seph any ruling on this ? Just to be sure, who actually still is alive out of the players here at the end of the latest round ? [/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted December 17, 2008 Posted December 17, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Just to be sure, who actually still is alive out of the players here at the end of the latest round ? [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Chibi-master and myself are the only survivors. I don't know if we need to add difficulty for us just because the civilians WHOOPED the wolves... :smirk:[/COLOR][/FONT]
Sephiroth Posted December 17, 2008 Author Posted December 17, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"]I thought it was 3 people still left alive, for some reason I thought Mr Blonde was still in the game Oh well no biggie, was funny anyway lol Civilians win![/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted December 17, 2008 Posted December 17, 2008 YE~AH!!! WE WIN!!! Take THAT, werewolves! Although I do like werewolves...still, this was pretty fun! I'm suprised I was never lynched! I thought I'd be one of the first people out! But, it seems I survived! Hurray for me and for Lrb!!!:catgirl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now